How I made a $15 HT3 inescapable, with remote control zapping

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by cogman, Mar 19, 2024.

1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    I bought cheap cobra online with the view to adapting it for use with the tetherspout as we didn't want the bother of the stainless steel cage on a plane, yes it worked but the plastic made my dick so itchy after just a few hours I couldn't use it.

So I bought a few cheap HT3 claiming to bio resin, and have been wearing one for a week with no issues and it was incredibly easy to adapt it for the threaded spout, or non threaded as well.

First I drilled a 5.5mm hole into the plastic making sure the hole was centered to the device.
    Then I used the pictured tap to make a m6 thread in the plastic. The plastic is both hard enough and thick enough to carry the thread no problem. The picture shows the spout and the retainer as it will be inside me, if i was doing it again i might lower the angle of spout but I really don't feel it in me during the day.

Front view of empty cage showing the lock nut on the end of the threaded spout and the retainer in place.

in use and has not been removed for a week, I am actually pull back on the cock, the amount of spout you can see is the full amount the cock and be pulled back from the front of the cage. Its easy to clean with a strong jet of water.

It also lends itself to this cheap remote zapper, there is a conductive black ring behind the base ring of the cage, the other wire connects to the locknut on the spout, the tether makes an excellent, almost too good electrode. On showing my partner she declared it was her new favorite toy as she brought me to my knees on merely 50% power on a punishment setting. I also connected a tens unit to it and it could be used to force milk.

Comparing the $15 device to my $600 steelheart, well there are pros and cons. Ill still be going back the steel heart I think, depends on what my partner decides if she was serious about using the remote lol

Steelheart (my icon) simply looks heaps better, there is nothing like steel. Plastic tends to gung up over time but the steelheart looks as new as the day it arrived.

The HT3 is a lot lighter, I have to wear quite tight briefs to support the steelheart.

Day to day they are both comfortable and I forget they are there.

The HT3 is a little harder to pee standing because the shape of it forces your cock to point down more than the steel heart. The steelheart is easy to pee standing

The steel heart is better for night time arousal, while they are the same length the HT3 inner size is quite a bit smaller and when it tries to get hard it presses on the retainer and wakes you up pretty quickly. I am not sure if I got the angle completely right but for $15 i might buy another one and see if it makes it better for sleeping in if i end up using it a lot.

The plastic HT3 lends it self to estim because well its plastic and you can use the tether as a very effective electrode.

smallring likes this.
  2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Not much interest here obviously but anyways for completeness, after a week of wearing it I found the angle of the spout and retainer was wrong and it left me a little sore. I could feel it when I tried to get hard in the cage.

So I used head head of a key (nice and thin and easy to file and work with) and threaded it with a M6 thread and epoxied into the front of the cage, changing the angle of the spout so that it more closely aligns with my urethra. It has to be epoxy other glues will not bond to the plastic very well.

Seems to work great, have spent a few nights in it and it seems to have fixed the issue.

smallring and Dianna1395 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice