How long until balls stretch in CB6000s?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by sargentdz666, Apr 14, 2015.

1. sargentdz666

sargentdz666 New member

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    Hello,

I recently bought my first chastity device, the Cb6000s. I really enjoy the feeling of being in the device, and I did notice that after about 24 hours of continuous wear, there was an indentation in the middle of my ball sack right where my penis is pressed while wearing the device.

I know ball stretching comes with the territory of wearing a CB. I am fairly young, and do not want to do any irreversible stretching or damage that I will regret later on. I was hoping for some experienced users input in regards to the length of time it takes for one's balls to permanently stretch to the point they do not return to their previous state.

Thanks very much in advance,
    sd666

newturn2 likes this.
  2. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    I have been wearing a device for about 12 months and have not noticed any change, my balls are just as tight as ever.
    My guess is you would need to add weight to get any significant result but other may have a different experience.
    Also I wear tight supportive underwear and I suspect that makes a difference.
    If you let them swing they may sag after awhile.

Dianne.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Warmth makes the balls automatically hang lower. It's the body's way of keeping the testicles at a somewhat constant temperature. By the same token, in very cold weather, don't you notice how close to your body your balls are? They're trying to keep warm. For this reason, I find my device much easier to put on just after i emerge from a nice warm shower.

4. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Hello.
    I started with a CB-3000 11 years ago. Stretching began instantaneously. I had to apply lotion to my scrotal sac (which I keep shaved as all of us in lockup should) as many women do to their growing abdomen during pregnancy to keep the skin elastic to allow it to stretch to "equibrium". I switched to the CB-6000s with no change in fit in that realm. Now, I have not been unlocked for any long period in over 3 years, but in the past when I was, my scrotal sac seemed to shed, peel and tighten up a bit, so I imagine the body readjusts, but unless you are just " playing" you should be locked away and not be worrying about a low hanging ball sac when your device is off. ;). My device comes off for doctor appointments and athletic endeavors and the goods are in tight underwear or a cup. I shower, shave and relock. Not even a consideration that my loose sac will be slapping against my Wife/Mistress/Keyholders perineum, butt cheeks, chin or forehead...I think those days are gone and if you are not careful....you may just find yourself in the same predicament!

allaboutHer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice