Intro to Forum, but not Chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jd21029, Nov 19, 2013.

1. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    First post here and wanted to say hi. My wife and I have been married about 28 years and in a femdom marriage the last five. We are in our early and mid 50s. She has usually kept me on the honor system, which usually worked fine. Lately she has acquired an interest in enforced chastity and we have a Mature Metal Queens Keep. She had me in it for nine days earlier this month, gave me a week out of it, and now I am on day 10 of a one month sentence. Before she was afraid how it would affect me at work, but now she sees it really has no effect and I can focus at work just fine with it on.

We are both thrilled that so far I am tolerating the device well. Lots of lube! My Mistress tells me if I continue to tolerate it well she can't think of a reason not to keep me locked all the time. She has long ago lost interest in my cock for sex(her Hitachi takes care of her needs), but despite that we have a very tender and loving sexlife together. Yes, she wears the cock in this marriage. She also has a friend with benefits who is my Master when we are with him.

Let's see where this goes, but its starting to feel like a new chapter in my life has started.

MistressL, dsinbraces and Victor38 like this.
  2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Welcome! I think you'll enjoy it here. Lots of helpful like-minded folks.

3. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Welcome to CM. It is an amazing group of poeple to share your journey with. And if you have any questions, or thoughts, members of the Mansion can help in any way with all levels of expertise. I'm in a very similar situation with Mistress, as we celebrate our 38th anniversary this week. My indescretions led to our journey, and I'm now in a completely controlled FLR, with Mistress getting all the benefits, sexual and non-sexual, she deserves. I am now in the fully submissive state that I was always curious about when we were first married, except this is not just a playtime situation. It is the life I now find is permanent. My Mistress deserves to run our lives the way she feels is best for both of us.
    dickieinbraces

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice