Loading in Steelheart/Braveheart

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by FreefromBondage, Oct 13, 2016.

1. FreefromBondage

FreefromBondage Active member

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    We recently discovered that I can ejaculate easily while wearing my Chinese SS device from my having my frenulum, which is exposed, stroked for a while. While this isn't a huge temptation for me, we'd like to take that temptation away.

As such we've been looking at other SS devices that cover the glans more fully like the Steelheart or Braveheart. My question is how do you load in these devices. The opening looks too small to accommodate a sock or even hose. Do you use lube? How does that impact long term cleanliness. What's hygiene like long term?

2. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    I have a steel heart 2 and really like though it's going up for sale because I don't use it.

Yes I don't think you could use the sock method as you are right there is not enough access. For a closed device like that I would suggest a larger tube diameter. For a few reasons. One it's very easy to get into the tube. You just slid right in. I do sometimes put a small amount of silicone lube on the inside bit it's not necessary. And 2 you want a bit more room in there for air. If you are completely stuffed in you are looking at not being able to clean it properly.

As for cleaning I would just you a shower wand and get lots of water to flush thru. and add liquid soap and repeat. Works pretty well. I have worn for a week or 2 with out removal with an issue.

Lastly was about to put mine up for sale here and if you are interested pm me and I'll send you some pics and the details. If not watch the for sale section as it should be up today or tomorrow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice