locked from day 1 on new job

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedck, Apr 9, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lockedck

lockedck Permanently Orgasm Denied

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    After being unemployed for better part of a year, I just started a new job. It's in a professional office environment and I'm the technology person. Starting from day 1, I'm securely locked in my chastity device.

The women in the office are generally very attractive. However, my impure thoughts will be just that. The penis of this submissive male does not deserve to be unimprisoned. My attempted erections are rude, aggressive, and unacceptable to my new female co-workers although they are unaware of them. But, I notice they are very nice to me. Either they are genuinely that way, or they have some sort of sixth sense that tells them "he's in a chastity device.'

2. techman4u

techman4u Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Lucky

My job doesn't allow me to wear the CB. I need to do to much heavy lifting and use my legs as braces for a majority of the parts. :(

3. Kiddo

Kiddo Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    I would expect that they are generally and genuinely nice to you.

I beleive its just us who are into these things who would have such ideas about your new colleagues.

Best of luck with your new job :happy0030:

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    I think this sets a dangerous precedent for you lockedck.

If you're locked from day one, when do you get out? Once you get on a good roll of 30 or 40 days, you wouldn't want to break that roll now would you? You wouldn't want to chance offending your friendly female colleagues by being less attentive to them, as you may be after a release. As far as I can see the only way you can ever unlock yourself now is to quit your job!

/joke.

Have fun, I hope it lasts ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice