Locktober 2022

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lazlo Toth, Aug 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    So we're just past the halfway point, how's everyone doing? I'm still in and doing fine. Even though it's only day 17 of Locktober, it's 66 days since my last full O.

Nebiyam likes this.
  2. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    I'm still in. Self locking, no partner, low libido, so not a major challenge to stay caged. Morning erections are often very strong and uncomfortable. Find myself with swollen purple genitals, and have to get up and urinate, to get the erection to subside until the next one.

Chaz69 likes this.
  3. appropriatelypermanent

Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    I didn't know this was a thing! How cool!!

4. Tracysg

Tracysg Long term member

Washington State, Puyallup
    Local Time:
    Since being locked for the majority of the last year since Locktober 2021, this Locktober is a breeze, lol, dont even realize Iam locked, lol....Great job everyone, stay locked

Headtrip and anomalous1 like this.
  5. Dammit Tom

Dammit Tom Member

New England
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    So I inadvertently joined this halfway through today, I didn't know about 'Locktober' but I like it! My wife needs a few weeks before she can have sex (medical recovery), so she surprised me with the suggestion of a 2 week lockup ending on Nov 1st. This is our longest lockup ever, but it makes sense that I can't have any fun while she can't. She's also really loving the power and control this time, and I am not going to want to ruin her fun!

Lckdnpnk, tvalex, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  6. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    I am continuing to salvage my "failed" Locktober, having been forced to unlock to remove a Tetherspout on the 8th or so. No shenanigans occurred, so I'm still adhering to the spirit, if not the letter.

My goal is indefinite wear of an escape-proof or at least escape-evident device. The slightly modified A273 is neither, as it causes painful reddened and swollen skin below the ring, but as it is not advancing to weeping or bleeding, I will try to see it out. I will eventually try the largest ring, and modify the tube with an extra bar at the front of the ring gap, effectively increasing the diameter there, to eliminate testicle escape. I will also try the inner ring method, which while not inescapable, may be impossible to reinsert if executed properly.

Also, my anatomy drifts slightly left, so at rest, the meatus sits perfectly in line with the left vertical observatory bar. This causes irritation from friction during the day, and makes urination a true adventure. The smallish side openings make it difficult to steer the penis, and the left bar represents such an obstruction that even when seated, urine can leave the toilet and splash my legs. Also, the vertically aligned window allows plenty of access to sensitive underside of the tip, and a frustrated and undisciplined finger could easily induce an orgasm. I'll need to rework the bars completely.

A day or two prior to needing to remove the Tetherspout, I had "treated" myself to an estim teasing session of three hours or so. I had started thinking that a prostate milking would be an acceptable result, but as the session continued producing nothing but precum, I self-negotiated that Locktober is about caging, and not explicitly orgasm denial, and I would accept whatever outcome the stimulation provided. Being in a steel cage, the only real option for a penile electrode was the cage itself, which proved to produce a sensation too diffused to allow any sort of release. I gave up in frustration and exhaustion, the session having changed naturally to pure denial.

Unfortunately the extended session really amplified the ring burn, which until then had been more manageable, even if not especially promising. Under normal circumstances, I would have unlocked to heal, but I soldiered on to see if I could stop exacerbating or even reverse the aggravated skin. In fact, I have been able to maintain, and on certain days when the nocturnal erections are mild, I perhaps am reversing some of the ring burn, although a bad night erases the progress.

The lust level has been surprisingly bearable. The discomfort of the ring is a disincentive, and, of course, a 50 year old body has different appetites than a 20 year old one. Either way, the mind can still drift to the edges of my paraphilia, but the old gnawing demand to ejaculate is mild to non-existent, outside of a deliberate teasing scenario.

Speaking of which, a few days ago, I allowed myself an anal session, using a largish insertable of the stacked ring design. I knew from experience it was very near my limits, but having not used insertables recently, I tempered my expectations. I gradually lowered myself, pausing at each ring, gently rocking at that depth, then withdrawing and reinserting to recover. Surprisingly, with great effort, I was able to lower myself over the largest ring.

Less surprisingly, the pressure, and muscle control, and rocking required to achieve this resulted in an abrupt and voluminous prostate milking. Being an analog to a ruined orgasm, I was now filled with that burning appetite for a full orgasm, and had I not made the key somewhat inaccessible, I would not have been able to restrain myself. Instead, I gathered the prostatic fluid, relubricated the insertable with it, and lowered myself past the last ring, until my haunches rested on my heels. I rocked gently in that position, gibbering quietly, as the last feeble drops worked their way out of the tube.

I was agitated for the rest of the day, but by night time, and for the next day or so, the release of backed up fluids paid dividends. The nocturnal erections were all but gone, and the ring burn showed signs of recovery. However, this relief was short lived, and last night/this morning in particular were challenging.

Still, I remain committed, and in the absence of bleeding, I will power through until Novemebr.

Karl Mezick likes this.
  7. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    Try a barrier cream on the burn. Can confirm sodocrem works quite well. Should help. Honestly, I think under these circumstances no one will begrudge you calling it quits. Sounds painful.

handsolo likes this.
  8. handsolo

Local Time:
    I'll have to see what is available locally, thanks!

Other than from 3:30-5am, it's pretty manageable, usually all but unnoticeable. I wouldn't want to go on indefinitely, but I can suck it up for another couple weeks.

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    What I do is put some Shea Butter on before I go to bed and most of the time I don't get any burning over night, and if I do, I just put a bit more on. This stuff is super cheap and you end up using so little that I imagine that it's going to last a real long time.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CGIC5IE

handsolo likes this.
  10. handsolo

Local Time:
    I've been using Aquaphor lately, and past experiences have informed me to add more before I get uncomfortable. I just seem to sleep through the initial damage sometimes, and then it's unlikely to heal due to repeated friction. I believe I need to modify the device.

11. Dammit Tom

Dammit Tom Member

New England
    Local Time:
    In my opinion, coconut oil has been a godsend! It is easy to apply, smells nice, and allows the base ring to slide up and down naturally as I struggle to get hard overnight. Granted, I'm only 3 nights into my first 2-week sentence, but so far so good, no skin irritation to speak of really! I also use a length of ribbon to tie the cage close to my hips... it comes with the added bonus of having a nice bow on my cock for my wife to untie in the morning!

12. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Or not. Last Sunday she surprised me by unlocking me and telling me to *not* put on numbing cream or condom. "I'm not going to let silly rules like Locktober tell me what to do," she said. "I'm in charge. You're having an orgasm this morning and I don't want any argument." ;)

13. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    My wife said similar tonight and says she wants me unlocked tonight for a full orgasm…she usually changes her mind but I hope she doesn’t. I haven’t had a full O since mid-summer.

Headtrip likes this.
  14. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm sure you're on your best behavior! :D

Lckdnpnk likes this.
  15. Lckdnpnk

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Yes, in fact she is very appreciative for my helping her with a work project today which prompted this very generous offer!

16. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Made love with the vixskin strapon this morning. She came quickly then jerked off the strapon. So hot! So denied. Gotta love Locktober!

Stephplayswithyou and tvalex like this.
  17. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    Well three weeks in and still feeling ok.
    It's the longest I have been without an orgasm, so doing well.

Rectrix and littleguy3 like this.
  18. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I’ve had more sex in October than in any other month so far… her new found love of numbing cream is driving my frustration levels to the brink!!

I’m hoping I won’t complete Locktober!!

I’m dying!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  19. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    How are you surviving and coping with your desires?

20. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Fantastic! Did she come thru or was it just a diabolical tease?

21. handsolo

Local Time:
    I have most of this year's vacation time to burn or lose, so the remainder of Locktober will include no work days. Good news, no impediment to any adjustments I'd need to make to relieve friction. Bad news, no distraction from the denial.

Googling "barrier cream," I found that Aquaphor was considered such. Based on the applications described, I've been trying a heavy duty diaper rash cream. It's initially slippery, but soon loses that characteristic, but it might be promoting healing anyway. A good arrow for the quiver if it works out.

22. Lckdnpnk

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Yes, she kept her word and unlocked me. When I got to the brink I almost forgot to request permission to come, but I remembered at the very last second and she said “yes” thank goodness. I couldn’t have stopped it otherwise.

littleguy3 likes this.
  23. Karl Mezick

Karl Mezick New member

Local Time:
    I can’t believe there’s only a week to go. Considering my longest lockup prior to this was only four nights, I wasn’t sure I’d be able to complete the Locktober challenge. My wife has been great as always. She breaks me out once every weekend for some fun and it’s back in lockup immediately after.

Hard-Aching-69 and tvalex like this.
  24. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Last night I was getting all excited about 1 week to go, then Mistress said "what makes you think I'm going to let you cum on the 1st?"... what just happened???

She's going to think about it and let me know her decision on the 1st.

25. handsolo

Local Time:
    The 1st is NO-vember, so if you don't pump one out by 11:59pm the 31st, it's going to be rough Thanksgiving.

Karl Mezick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice