Micro Jailbird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Springwood, Nov 22, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Springwood

Springwood Member

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    I have been a loyal customer of MM for about 7 years. They have unbelievable service and make incredible cages.

I know that the price turns some people off, but I think they offer tremendous value and this is something that you wear everyday, or at least most days and you want to make sure that you have a safe comfortable well fitting device. I think it’s a bargain at twice the price.

I am a serial cage buyer, I think this is my third MM Jailbird and the micro is the best. I was in a one inch (length) jailbird for the last two years and it was great, but when they came out with the .75 inch micro I had to give it a try. Being a “grower” it has always been a little harder to get the right fit, but I can not recommend the micro MM jailbird any more highly. I went a smidge bigger with the inner diameter on the micro this time for “compression”

I think for all sized penis’s shorter is better for long term wear, but whatever your size the folks at MM will work with you to get the sizing right.

Zevon, JackW, Jail Bird and 1 other person like this.
  2. Geoffrey and Iz

Geoffrey and Iz Active member

Minneapolis. MN
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    I could not agree more when it comes to the quality and comfort of MM's cages.

To some, it may seem odd to talk about comfort when you are talking about locking the cock. In our experience, it is only if the cage does not cause small annoyances day-to-day that real long-term chastity is possible.

This is something that is missed in many discussions of long-term or permanent chastity. If it bugs you all the time you end up thinking only about that nagging itch, or slight pain and ignoring the real meaning of giving control of your cock over to your Key Holder.

Peter Rabbit, Zevon, JackW and 2 others like this.
  3. Springwood

Springwood Member

Local Time:
    It’s the difference between fantasy and reality, in my humble opinion there’s way to much fantasy on CM

4. Geoffrey and Iz

Geoffrey and Iz Active member

Minneapolis. MN
    Local Time:
    I would never feel comfortable commenting on another’s experience, real or imagined.

i feel quite certain that almost all of us started with the fantasy. It is really hard to find the courage to ask to be locked. Then being lucky enough to have a partner who is sympathetic is another stumbling block.

I hope that as a community we can support everyone on this journey.

Zevon likes this.
  5. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Now I'm really confused. I am a grower too. I also have been with MM for years, with a Queens Keep and Watchful Mistress, both sized accurately ( 2 3/4 inch length) After some ball slips, I had the ring ring diameter decreased, and the cage shortened to its minimum and still retain both bars, ~ 2 1/4 inches. After taking testosterone, I have had another ball slip, so I am thinking of going to a double ring, plus with all the talk on this site about mini/micro cages, I am seriously considering one.
    However, I had settled on a mini Jailbird, but after reading your post, you. were in the Mini size, decreased to a Micro, and like it even more. I keep having a hard time deciding, because I just don't see where your dick goes in such a short cage. You and others have said it is more comfortable, and that simply seems counterintuitive. Could you please elaborate on my concerns, and especially why you feel the 3/4 inch micro is superior for long term wear ( my KH has made sure I understand this is pretty much permanent unless she wants to use it) to the 1 inch micro. ? Many thanks.

6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I forgot to add many thanks for the comment about sizing up the diameter a tad for the added compression, as this is something I was strongly considering. Very helpful

7. Springwood

Springwood Member

Local Time:
    For myself the 3/4 cage is the most comfortable. I started at 1 1/2 length and have gradually gone shorter increasing the ID along the way.

Shorter cage kinda stops erections before they start. Did I read that you are in a 2 inch JB ? Seems like a big leap. My decreased length was very gradual and over the course of years.

Also sounds like your base ring is too big. Again counter intuitive but the better fitting base ring will be less likely to slip and apply more pressure to the balls. Double base ring will help and be more comfortable. I wear “vasectomy” style underwear and that helps with support.

Good luck dialing in the right fit for you!!

Zevon likes this.
  8. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I dropped from a 3 inch Queens Keep to a 2 3/4 inch Watchful Mistress to a cut down 2 inch Watchful Mistress now. Same ID obviously. I had difficulty wearing it when I first got it, and went back to the larger cage for months, but now it feels OK. Sounds like you are thinking dropping to 1 inch would be too big a move all at once. I could get the Queens Keep cut down to 1 1/2 inches I guess. At any rate, it is interesting what you said about shorter cages stop the erection attempts before they start. The last 2 nights I was awake a lot by erection attempts that persisted and really bulged out the area behind the ring, as well as put added pressure/ball burn on my scrotum. It is also harder for me to clean the compressed area of the penis now too without real pinching. Being a smaller cage but not small enough there is not much cage left made a difference. As for the base ring, I really don't think it is too loose. I have not had any other incidents, and I have ball burn too often to think of going smaller. I really think adding another ring to spread out the pressure on the scrotum is the way to go.
    I think I mentioned I realized it is probably a good idea to increase the ID as you decrease length. How much did you decrease ID from your 1 1/2 original length to now? I was only thinking of changing 1/8 inch in a drop from 1 to 2, but I can't change the ID if I just cut down an existing cage. . As you cannot change the ID, that's a very important decision.
    Just a thought here. What do you think about getting a 1 inch cage, and alternating with the 2 inch if or when it gets to be too uncomfortable? I do think I want to get a double base ring at any rate, I don't know what the disadvantages of one are, other than harder to get on and off (not a big deal, as it doesn't come off very often )

Many thanks for your help. Too much money , time , and real discomfort at stake to not be as careful as you can in these decision.

9. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    When you order new cages, do you just get the cages or do you get a new base ring each time?

Zevon likes this.
  10. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have only ordered two cages, both with their own rings , and had one cut down since . When I shortened it, I also had that base ring decreased by 1/8 inch due to some slippage, and it is fine now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice