Modified Cage for Pup Tube

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Timberwoof, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    With a cage and rear rod or cable, the BB belt is secure, but there's no easy way to use a rear cable with a Pup Tube. I like my Pup Tube because it allows for nighttime wood without pain (also because I am a wolf). However, the only way to secure it is with a cock ring and that becomes uncomfortable after a while.

So I modified an Enclosed Cage. With a Dremel I cut away (then de-burred and polished the edges!) a +-shaped section of the top of the cage. The Pup Tube can poke through that, and the cage can be secured to the rear cable for a very comfortable fit.

Yeah, I thought long and hard about cutting into this lovely piece of work. Then I remembered a principle of Adam Savage's: modify tools to suit your purpose. Chastity devices are tools, so this is okay. If I knew how to weld I'd weld a steel ring in place of the + for the pup tube to fit through.

An Apollo Pup Tube and a Hannibal Cage modified to work with it would be awesome.

Attached Files:

"stag" beta tester likes this.
  2. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    I wore the combination last night. It's very comfortable: no pinched balls! Here's a photo of just the setup:

Attached Files:

"stag" beta tester likes this.
  3. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    The good thing is you can always get another new section as these belts are modular if you change your mind, i always like making little adaptions as well.

Timberwoof likes this.
  4. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    that is an interseting cage.
    How long have you worn it at a time?
    How does it feel when you get erect?
    Do you self lock?
    Care to share an experiance you had with it on?

Timberwoof likes this.
  5. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    At most, roughly 12 hours. It is ostentatious, not easy to wear discreetly.
    The original angle was about 45° out, and there was some discomfort, but I bent it in to a shallower angle. It is quite comfortable for erections.
    Yes, I do self-lock with Chaster. Sometimes overnight; sometimes for longer periods for getting projects done.

Patrick Carpenter and Bound4life like this.
  6. Patrick Carpenter

Patrick Carpenter New member

Westminster, CO, USA
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    I would love more pictures! I just bought one today and am so excited to get one. Sleeping in it sounds like a great idea.

Timberwoof likes this.
  7. Patrick Carpenter

Westminster, CO, USA
    Local Time:
    Also what is the clear thing around the head going up. I would be interested in picking some up. What is peeping like during nighttime while locked in the pup tube?

8. CuriousRK

CuriousRK Active member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Probably more appropriate for a different section of the mansion but what is a puppy tube? I assume it is to create an anatomical look of a male dog for role-play? How long would one role-play with this chastity device? Are there other “puppy tubes” that have less structure than the steel bands that this one has? Is a wolf tube different than a puppy tube? It’s all new to me so I’m just curious (thus the user name). Thanks.

Timberwoof likes this.
  9. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Carpenter, what size did you get? The clear thing is an external catheter, a sort of sticky condom with a neck for connecting a tube to a urine bag. This way I don't have to get out of bed to pee at night.

CuriousRK, "Pup Tube" is the name of the chastity belt part sold by Behind Barz. BB is the only maker I know of to make such a thing. I suppose that role-play duration would depend on the people involved. It's a wolf tube when I wear it. :)

CuriousRK likes this.
  10. Patrick Carpenter

Westminster, CO, USA
    Local Time:
    I currently have a normal 'old' style 2in penis tube so chosing a size was difficult. I first ordered a 2 in pup tube with mod bars (when I'm soft I have slipped out the side of the bars on my old cage at night causing a lot of pain after getting hard). After reading some of your comments and others about the pup tube being a good idea for sleeping in to allow nighttime erections. I had Sam update the order to the 4 inch.

I'm about 1-2 inches soft and about 4-5 inches hard so I figured the 4 inch pup tube would be better. I also didn't know they could do an Apollo style fully enclosed tube in pup style so I had it changed to that. And in the color red. Because lol red rocket heheheh.

Thank you for the answer on the external condom catheter. I'll have to pick some up. Looks like a great idea.

Now the hard part. Waiting....

How long did yours take to ship to you if you don't mind me asking? I think my first order was around 30-60 days. I'm so excited!!

Timberwoof likes this.
  11. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Total time from order to delivery of my most recent order was 6 weeks.

Patrick Carpenter likes this.
  12. CuriousRK

CuriousRK Active member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    I checked it out. Very interesting. They place the balls downward just like a wolf has balls swinging and on display. So when you are on all 4s your wolf balls are on full display and a nice target to kick or fondle, while your wolf dick is against your stomach. The photos show a long cage but I would think a shorter one and the up angle would be very pup-like or wild-like. I can see why a full tube would be preferred. Have fun!

Timberwoof likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice