Modified locking cock ring

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Bound4life, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    I was mistakenly shipped something like this once when I ordered a chastity device. I thought no way will I ever wear that. Then as I am sure you can imagine I decided to try it one day when I was horny. I didn't like it, so I took it to the shop and filed the spikes down to roughly half length. This both allowed more room for my penis and it flattened the spikes. So it has been locked on for a couple of days now as I get use to it. I am so use to wearing a chastity cage that it feels weird to be able to access my penis but not fully. If I am soft about half is contained in the spiked collar. When I get hard there is about 3/4 of me sticking out. It is uncomfortable to get hard even with the modification.

It is also weird to still be able to stand and pee normally. I travel for work often and when I do so in my chastity I take it off for airport security and sometimes I don't put it back on until I get to my hotel. My wife checks up on me to see if I was locked. I have tried to find a non metal cage that is ok for a week or so with no unlocking so I could pass though security. I haven't found that so I am thinking this might be what I wear on my trips. I just need to see if having 2 locks in this device will set off the metal detectors or not. If they don't she could lock me in it and NOT give me a key. Yes I could still orgasm probably, but it would remind me of my position anytime I see it or try to get hard.

Have any of you had any sort of locking cock ring on for extended times that wasn't chastity?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice