My Looker 01 experience

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by Comfortably Numb, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Comfortably Numb

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Last week I reveille my Looker 01 and put intonatie immediately. In my Chastity cage search (quite some tests now) I starter with the plastic one, realising smaller is better and Metal is nicer. So after some time got myself a Mature Metal. This is a very nice cage, but wearability especially during the night was not the best. I only have one testicle so it is hard to find the right size basering. Too wide is not ok (I can escape easily) and too small hurts during nightly erections.

So I tried a small Holytrainer, and a nub Holytrainer. Comfy wise the nub is briliant. But I Just prefer an open Metal cage. Also, because of the one testicle I was curious about a penis plug which could hold my penis fixed in position.

After the first 5 days of wearing I can say I am really pleased. I don’t have any serious nightly interruptions, don’t feel it during the day and I don’t even notice the plug. Only thing is to get used to unscrew yourself before peeing. And of course, I don’t want an infection, so I have to clean it regularly and therefore unfortunately take it off, otherwise I can’t clean the plug.

Will report my experience in the coming weeks.

2. Comfortably Numb

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Don’t know how to update the post, added a picture here.

Attached Files:

Tom_S likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice