My-Steel Untouchable Premium (full belt)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Susan S, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    13 days ago I decided to buy a "proper steel belt" one that I can't pull out of and then put my soft penis back in so my wife did not know that I'd played with myself. Yes when I did it I did feel guilty afterwards, but it did feel good while I was doing it. So on Saturday 23rd of Feb, I e-mailed My-Steel with my order.

A Untouchable Premium.

Waist band, Super-Ergonomic.

Continuous Crotch Band with Anus Hole.

Red Liner.

At just short of one thousand Euro's it was not cheap. Paid upfront by Pay Pal.

Petra e-mailed me within hours with a list of measurements wanted, 7 in total. So on Sunday the 24th I sent the measurements and wanted with fingers crossed. My-Steels states 2-3 weeks in making then one week to deliver it to you. Well it was only 8 days (3rd of March) from my first e-mail to My-Steel when I received a e-mail stating that my belt would be sent on the 5th of March by DHL and I was given a tracking number to see how it was going and when it would be delivered to me. It came today Friday the 8 of March, 14 days from first connect to delivery. Hows that for service.

First thoughts.

It came in a one foot (30cm) or maybe bigger plain brown cardboard box. When I opened it, it was a bit of a wow moment. What have I let myself in for. After a very, very quick bath I was back in our bedroom trying it on. Now this belt is not a toy, it does what it says on the "tin". For the last 15 nights I've been locked in a steelbelt from a company selling them for around £150 on e-bay. There is no comparison between the two. The steel bands are a little inflexible (unlike my other cheap belt) when putting it on. OK a little fiddly to start with as all the 3 ends are a very snug fit with no movement when locked into place.

The penis tube and the space for the testicles are enclosed in a very strong steel case that sits tight to the body. So tight that I cannot see how I can get a finger in to feel anything. The penis tube is a little wide at 38mm but lets wait and see what tonight brings before I pass judgement on that.

I locked it on myself and the wife as put the keys away and I will not be let out until 7-30am on Monday, that's 64 hours. I would not attempt this if it was not for the fact that I've spent the last 2 weeks in a full steel belt. But after only 4 hours I can tell the difference already. I have already that a pee in it, with a 7mm hole at the end of the penis tube and coming out in the front it's a sitting down job. The flow was just the same as normal, but after I finished I push a Q-tip up the hole and moved my penis a little and more urine did flow out. So it looks like I'll be carrying Q-tips from now on.

That's all for now, I'll update this on Monday 11th March and tell you how the weekend goes.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    good luck with the weekend

3. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    So from what I gathered, you could pee the exact same as if you were sitting on the toilet with no belt without holding back?

4. Yosho

Yosho Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for posting that Susan S, that should prove useful if I need to choose a full belt and need to compare options.

5. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    A little update on how the weekend locked in my belt is going, in two words BLOODY FRUSTRATING.

But first let me answer Branbon's question. I've had around 10 pee's since being locked into the belt on Friday afternoon. My first pee was a lucky fluke, in the 2 days I only had 2 clean pee's. The rest on the time I can feel it going back up the penis tube before draining back out via the hole in the base of the tube. I've also had 2 #2's so far and both have been a very clean affair.

Friday evening was a little painful, getting use to this big lump of steel between my thighs. Yes I did/do suffer from a little soreness down there, but with luck it will get better. No trouble with my testicles being locked behind the shield, the penis is a little overactive within the penis tube (that's the frustrating bit). No pain just frustration with my penis trying to get a hard on all the time.

Sleeping on Friday night went well, apart from waking up from time to time frustrated as hell. Saturday morning went well until around 2pm when the wife handed me the key and told to take it off and go to the spare bedroom. I was strapped in the bed helpless while she played me on and off for the next 2 hours, but I was not allowed to cum. 23 days now since I last came. So it was back into the belt and back downstairs for tea.

more to follow.

cjr3000 and spider202 like this.
  6. Brandon Letzin

Student
    Local Time:
    Thanks for answering my question. So it sounds like you'll just have to not release everything all at once when wearing this? Also, can you take a side picture showing just how far it sticks out with, and without pants over? I am curious as I may get this in the far future as something else.

Oh, and I'm sure deep down you'd rather be frustrated, am I right? ;).

7. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    On Saturday evening I was as horny as hell, wife watching Ant & Dec and I was playing games on my computer and I could not take it ( the feeling of frustration ) I asked the wife to unlock me and let me cum, PLEASE. She just said one word, NO. Saturday night so me strapped into the spare bed and left for 10 hours before I was released. Very little sleep but I did have plenty of frustration to keep my mind busy. I did fall asleep a couple of times but soon awake in a panic until I realised I was strapped in bed on my back unable to move. So it's now Sunday just before noon, I'm posting this with my penis trying to get a hard on. Wife reading the Sunday papers and my thinking what the bloody hell have I let myself in for.

With another 20 hours before it comes off for 8 hours (only 8 hours, maybe I should work overtime tomorrow) I do not know if I can take it. Darn't ask the wife to take it off, as I know what the answer will be.

I will take some photographs of the belt and with me wearing it and any sore parts of the body. I will see if I can download them tomorrow evening.

spider202 likes this.
  8. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    What will happen when your wife will leave you in that chastity belt for months at a time??.

9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Whatever she wants to happen.....

10. Yosho

Yosho Member

Local Time:
    I imagine he'll get very frustrated. As that happens, he'll get better at pleasuring her.

11. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just been let out for a long bath so I've taken some photos. Now lets see if I can download then.

I will try and answer any questions you may have.

Attached Files:

• 030.JPG
      030.JPG
      File size:
      71.1 KB
      Views:
    • 031.JPG
      031.JPG
      File size:
      111.9 KB
      Views:
    • 032.JPG
      032.JPG
      File size:
      61.2 KB
      Views:
    • 033.JPG
      033.JPG
      File size:
      69.5 KB
      Views:
    • 035.JPG
      035.JPG
      File size:
      153.5 KB
      Views:
    • 045.JPG
      045.JPG
      File size:
      69.1 KB
      Views:
    • 047.JPG
      047.JPG
      File size:
      187.7 KB
      Views:
    • 051.JPG
      051.JPG
      File size:
      200.6 KB
      Views:
    • 053.JPG
      053.JPG
      File size:
      128.8 KB
      Views:
    • 056.JPG
      056.JPG
      File size:
      52.3 KB
      Views:
  12. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Adding a couple more photos.

Attached Files:

• 059.JPG
      059.JPG
      File size:
      66.4 KB
      Views:
    • 060.JPG
      060.JPG
      File size:
      78.7 KB
      Views:
  13. Yosho

Yosho Member

Local Time:
    You look quite sore :( Are you going to be able to get used to wearing it?

The belt itself looks good, the design is not dissimilar to Neosteel. From what I've read on this thread, it's a waist belt as opposed to a hip belt? How practical is the crotch band for going to the toilet (specifically, #2)

Personally, I think I'll (when I have saved up enough and reached my target weight) buy a hip belt (probably Neosteel) as a waist belt would probably make it impossible to wear a corset. I don't think I could bear not being able to be corsetted :(
    (Hopefully, with a hip belt it should be possible to wear a waist cincher or even a short corset)

14. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Most of the soreness around the waist is from the steel belt I had on for 15 days before putting this one on, on Friday. I got into the habit of wearing a tee shirt under the waist band at night. But this one seems OK up to now.

15. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Re going to toilet, as long as you measure right it is not a problem. The trick is to make sure you do measure right. But the cheap steel belt I was using did help in that.

16. Yosho

Yosho Member

Local Time:
    From my understanding of these "high end" belts, you shouldn't need to wear anything under it (I think it's what the liner is for)

May I ask how long your wife plans on keeping you in it?

17. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Susan S ouch - you do look sore - some decent moisturiser when i wore a steel belt for a while I found rubbing nivea for men after shave balm into my waist helped to keep the soreness away - good looking belt though but I think the toilet part is always an issue with these...?

18. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    I don't wear a tee shirt with this one.

As for how long? She's not 100% into it yet. When I come home from work I have a bath them put it on, the wife then takes the key until I'm about to leave the next morning. At weekends I'm locked in from 4pm on Friday until 7-30am Monday. When locked in I usually stay locked in full time. If I do ask for a bit of fun her answer is, no. That as been going on now for nearly 3 weeks. This is the longest I've gone without coming since I started playing with myself all them years ago.

19. Yosho

Yosho Member

Local Time:
    If she's not 100% in to it yet then take it slowly. I'm sure you're already know the best way to introduce the idea of chastity to her over time and don't need me to tell you.

Best of luck, hope the experience is enjoyable and rewarding for you both :)

20. Brandon Letzin

Student
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you're getting what you want ;). Admit it, you want her to say no.

As for the pictures: If I say these beforehand I'd have went with this belt. My balls will probably show with the she-male masterpiece series on neosteel, but I did want those metal linings however. You sold me on this belt and in 6+ months I may own this same one.

By the way, you should tell your wife to keep a large butt plug in you for the entire weekend or even a remote version. I'm sure you can hold it in for 3 days ;).

21. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well I have to say that I was quiet pleased that I was allowed out of my new belt twice over the weekend, not for long but it was a relieve. Sunday night in bed went quite good no pain just a little chaffing between the thighs, but not too bad. I've been out of it for 8 hours today (work) and when I put it back on it did feel good. Those of you out there who is into chastity will know what I mean. Yes there is a little discomfort where the steel cage goes between the thighs but with plenty of cream there it's not too bad. With a bit of luck that will go away the more I wear it.

22. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Last night I got a little hot under the collar to say the least.

My belt went back on at 4-30pm, there was a little discomfort between the legs but not that bad. It does seem to be getting better the more I wear the belt. By 10-30pm I went to bed very frustrated by my penis wanting to get hard but of coarse my belt will not allow it. I left the wife watching some cook trying to sort out a restaurant in the USA. When I get into bed I found myself humping the mattress in frustrating. Well it as been 25 days since I last came and the last 18 of them I been locked into a steel belt at night. After half a hour the wife came to bed I started to play with her. I did finger her to a orgasm while humping her leg trying to get some feeling to my penis. Once she was satisfied I asked her If she would allow me out of the belt so I could make love to her. Her answer was NO then she rolled over to go the sleep, leaving me very frustrated all night long. At 6-30am I was up making her a cup of tea in bed and thanking her for the night before, before heading out into the snow while she was still tuck up in bed.

Still don't know why I was thanking her. Up to a couple of years ago I was the alpha male I had sex with my wife on my terms when I wanted it no if's or but's, but now I humping the bloody mattress and then her leg like some stay dog on heat. And then I thank her for it. It's a strange old world I've got myself into.

23. Brandon Letzin

Student
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you're enjoying yourself a lot with the belt ;). I wonder how you'll feel if she keeps you locked up for months at a time.

Though I am sure what you're going through will be similar to me when I do order my belt.

24. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Oh how I love the my steel belt I have. I love the smooth front and how it makes me feel so girl. I feel like the total sissy maid I am Not even being able to see that little boy thing is so girl
    Hugs
    Jessica

25. Brandon Letzin

Student
    Local Time:
    I noticed you only have the CB range for devices owned. Aren't they all see through and not very sissy-like?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice