My-Steel Untouchable Premium (full belt)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Susan S, Mar 8, 2013.

1. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    I got the MY-steel full belt in November just never updated the list here. They are all see thru I would say not very sissy like but the full belt is very sissy like and oh so much girl like.

2. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Wow - this is such a hot set of posts. My wife i only part into my chastity. She wont [yet] hold the key - and the idea of a full belt would completely freak her out - but I can always fantasise.

3. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Hi paulsavin , it's taken 5 years to get where we are now. Wife is still not 100% into it, but she does have control of the key.

I'll review the last 7 days of being locked into the My-steel belt later on today.

4. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    It's been 7 days or 168 hours since I first put on my first custom made belt. I was belted in a cheap one for 15 nights before putting this one on, so it's now been 22 nights locked into a chastity belt and don't I know it. The My-Steel belt went on last Friday and with 2 brief outings I was in it until 7-30 Monday. I've been let out of it for 8 hours a day, due to work but I think in the near future I may have to wear it for work. I'm now locked into it until Monday morning. It took a few days (nights) to get use to it but now it does seem to be part of me. When putting it on yesterday I tighten it a notch around the waist and what a difference that made. The waist as three holes at each end (see photographs on post #11) so that gives you 5 difference settings in total. I'm on setting #4 now. 1 being slack 5 being tight. Being in a full belt with nothing to touch is very, very frustrating and I spend all the time very horny. It's been 30 days now since I last came and don't I know it. Don't know when the wife is going to allow me to came next? But to my surprise she told me this week that she know that I use to masturbate every night when not under her control.

Must dash wife is calling and must go and help her.

5. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    A update on the chaffing. No chaffing between the legs now and the only sore part is on the right side of the waistband but I have that under control I think. Plenty of hand cream. Just about to go out shopping and visiting one of my wife's friends who is unwell and yes I will still be locked into my chastity belt while out.

6. Yosho

Yosho Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like it's working out well

7. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    A update on how Sunday went. Well I took the wife food shopping then to see her sick friend. I've found maybe the only upside of all the potholed roads we have around here. The rougher the road the more it turned me on, in the end I was aiming for all the potholes I could find. It was funny sitting in my wife's friends house talking to her while wearing a full steel chastity belt. It was a big turn on, also my wife kept looking at me with a smile.

Once home we had dinner and then I was told to take the belt off and go into the spare bedroom. I was strapped spread eagled to the bed and with a collar fix to the head of the bed she played with me. In the next two hours she edged me 5 times and on the 6th time she did let me cum. After 32 days I was so happy she did. The belt went back on until bed time when I saw the key on her dressing table I took that as a sign that she wanted me to take it off for the night. That was the first night in 24 nights that I was to sleep without my belt on. When my wife came to bed I had my way with her. First time in around 6 weeks. I must say I had a bloody good night sleep after that.

Well I'm back locked up in my chastity belt again and I don't think I'll by allowed to cum for a bit.

8. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well it's been another week of 16 hours a day lockup, only coming off for work. It was put on Friday at 4pm and I don't think I'll be getting out of it until 7-30am Monday. The wife as just gone out to town to do a bit of shopping and them lunch with friends as normal but this time she did not leave the key on her dressing table. So yes I'm well and truly locked up in my chastity belt. Last night she left me in the spare bed but I was comfy, I only had a pair of leather bondage mitts on and a collar that was locked to the bedhead, oh and my chastity belt of course. I was left like that for 81/2 hours until I was let out to bring her a cup of tea up and then out into the snow to the newsagents to pick up the morning papers.

Has it only been 2 weeks since me new belt arrived? It seems a lot longer. The more I wear it the more comfy it's getting. But I feeling horny most of the time. With the penis tube being 38mm my penis as room to grow. At night I'm overwhelmed by the feeling of my imprisoned penis trying to grow and escape from the tube, which is of course impossible. So I'm sat here with my penis tucked down between my legs knowing I'm not going to touch it for another 45 hours, feeling as horny as hell and loving every minute of it.

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  9. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    Just curious, but would you say having that bigger tube to feel yourself grow a little makes you hornier than if you had the smaller version?

10. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Brandon, Yes without doubt it does to me. I have tried to see if I could cum by humping anything in sight with it on, but alas no luck as yet.

I just spent a second night fastened in the spare bed helpless and frustrated as hell. It's just pasted 7am and taken the wife a cup of tea in bed and I off to get the Sunday papers.

Must say the belt is very comfy to wear without release this weekend.

11. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    End of week 3 and it's feeling more like a second skin now, it feels strange when it comes off while at work. I've just been locked back into it minutes ago (yes working bank holiday Friday) and I've been told it's on until Tuesday morning. That's the longest so far without release. I think we are working up to me keeping it on for longer once I've got use to wearing it. So for the last 5 weeks I've been locked up in a full belt, full time apart from work and one night at the end of week 3. Two weeks now since I last was allowed to cum and I think I'll have to wait another 2 plus weeks before I do. That is when I'm off on a weeks holiday without the wife and it will be impossible to wear a full steel belt while I'm away.

12. incs100

incs100 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Susan,
    First of all, many thanks for your progress reports. I've been torn between the Untouchable and the Ergoslim and any information on either is most helpful.

I have a few questions if you don't mind:
    1. is the thigh rubbing going away and how is sitting on a hard chair? The bulk of the material between the upper things has been a worry of mine.
    2. is the opening of the urine tube an opportunity for cheating with something like a Q-tip? I don't intend to cheat, but for the money involved it would be lovely knowing in advance that it's just impossible.
    3. it appears there are no ventilation holes in the outer cover. I'm concerned that if worn for a week without removal (our goal for whatever we buy) there ay be problems with moisture build-up from sweat, wash water, urine overflow, etc. Since you have the device (lucky you) I'd appreciate your thoughts on how practical a week long lock-up before opening/cleaning would be.

Our fantasy, and possible future reality, is that I'm locked for a week at a time. And then tended to while bound and hooded. Part of the attraction (and a little trepidation) would be to see how long it would be before I saw or touched myself. The belt that can best support that as well as allowing work in the yard without an excess amount of testicle squeezing will be the winner.

Many thanks for any help you can provide. Best regards, INCS100.

13. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi INCS100.

I don't mind at all, it's a big investment to make so I will answer your question with honesty, but this is still only from one persons view on the belt.

#1. No the rubbing as not gone away totally but it is getting better each day. I think in the near future it will not even be noticeable. Sitting on a hard surface dose mean you are sitting on the band that goes between your legs and the band then put pressure on the waist band, but not in a painful way.

#2. Yes you can push a Q tip up it and I do use a Q tip every time I go to the toilet. After I've finished peeing I push the Q tip up the hole to drain away the last drops of urine away. My penis can move around the tube a little when soft and this is quite a turn on in fact.

#3. No ventilation hole only the one hole at the end of the penis tube. The belt comes with a syringe so you can flush the tube out via the hole to clean it out. What I do is, when putting the belt on I use plenty of zinc and castor oil on my penis but I do not rub it in much. I've been locked up twice for 21/2 days now without release and everything was fine. I'm now doing 31/2 days without release so I'll let you know how I got on, on Tuesday.

Yes urine overflow can be a pain. but I've found that if you pee slowly to start with and then if your penis is in line with the hole then you can just let go. If not you can feel your urine backing up the tube. What I do now the to fold 2 sheets of toilet paper into 4 and place it into the bottom of the cage were me testicles sit to mop up any drops of urine. Your testicles sit in a steel cage away from your penis and there are very comfortable with that cage, so much so you don't notice them.

Please feel free to ask as many question as you like. I may not have all the answers but I will do may best to answer them honestly.

14. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've just been into the spare bedroom and the wife as cleared all her things off the bed, so it looks like a night off bondage in the spare room for me tonight.

15. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well I was right, after coco last night around 10-30pm the wife told me to sleep (sleep that's a laugh) in the spare bed in bondage. She told me that she was fed up with me trying to hump her leg during the night and she wanted a peaceful night. With my ankles strapped to the foot of the bed, my hands in bondage mitts and strapped to the sides on the bed, hooded and with a collar padlock on me and fastened to the head of the bed, I was left like that for 9 hours. I spent most of the night with my penis trying to escape from my chastity belt. The beauty about a full steel chastity belt is however hard the penis tries to grow there is no pain or discomfort just bloody frustration by the bucket full.

People who have not tried bondage may think that I was nice and comfy sending the night like that. Well let me tell you, sleep comes hard in bondage. I never sleep on my back normally and find it very hard when placed like that, the bonds can get a little painful having spent hours in them. But that is minor compared to the frustration of the chastity belt fastened around you and knowing that I have one way of touching a thing down there. When sleep dose come, it only comes in very short naps (I think) and you wake in a panic. It takes a few seconds to realise that you are in bondage and that is why you cannot move.

Today the belt is very comfortable with no chaffing anywhere. Yes after 3 weeks my body is with one with my chastity belt for the first time. Good job as I've got another 70 hours to go before it's taken off for me to go to work. I don't know why but I've got a feeling that I'll be spending tonight in the spare bed as well.

SissyToDesign likes this.
  16. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've just been released from my 3rd night of sleeping in bondage in the spare bed. When the wife told me last night to get into the spare bed, I ask her why. Her answer was, because she like to sleep on her own, that way she gets a good night sleep without me pestering her. I'm wondering if this is going to be the norm from now on.

Also she as hinted that I may not be let out of my chastity belt on Tuesday morning. In the past she as always taken it off when I'm at work. It's been over 6 weeks now that I've been locked in a full steel belt, 3 of them wearing the My-steel untouchable belt with only one release for sex two weeks ago. So yes I'm getting very horny again.

17. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    About time for another update.

Due to illness and then holidays the belt was off for over two weeks, but its back on now for a week apart from work. The time out of the belt did me good, the marks on my waist have gone and have not come back apart from a small one where the belt sits and that soon fades when the belt is removed for work.

Things have moved on a bit now, my wife now locks me in the belt when I come home. The trouble with that is I'm always getting a hard on knowing she is going to lock me in, some nights I have to cool down before she can get the padlock on. The belt now is so comfy I sometimes forget it's on and in bed apart from the frustration of not being able to get hard I don't know I'm wearing it. It was money well spent.

In two weeks my wife go's on holiday with a girlfriend for 5 days and just maybe I'll be locked up while she is away, if so that will be the longest I've been locked up in a full belt without release. It could be 9 days in all without release. Just have to wait and see.

18. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    It's 12-30pm on bank holiday Monday and I'm as horny as hell. It's been 14 days now since I last came and I want to cum now. I've been locked up every night for the last 14 nights. Only release is for work. I've been locked into my belt without release since 3-30pm on Friday, that's 69 hours and I can't take much more. I want to cum, but my wife is getting ready to go out for the afternoon so I know I won't be getting out soon. I want to tear the belt off but of coarse I can't, it's made of steel and fixed tight around my waist and between my legs with my penis out of sight and touch. When the wife goes out I'm off for a cold shower to cool down a bit. I've got another 19 hours before it's taken off me to go to work. Roll on Tuesday.

19. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Time for another update. I've been lock up every night now for around a month or more, Yes I did cum once two weeks ago. The belt is out on the bed when I come home from work and stays on until I'm about to leave in the morning. Been locked back up today (friday ) and I don't think it will come off until monday morning. The spare bed as been made up today while I was at work so I think it's one or two nights in bondage for me. Last saturday I had a 5 mile walk while wearing the belt and was fine, there is no sore points anymore and is comfy to wear. so comfy that I don't what to take it off for work but I just cannot wear it for work, mores the pity. I've tightened the crotch band a notch, no more fingers under the band now. Thinking about tightening the waist band one more notch, but not yet. All in all I'm happy about spending the money in buying a made for measure belt.

20. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Great update and I have to confess to being slightly jealous

21. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well another two weeks have past and the only time I've been let out of the belt is when I'm at work. It's been around 4 weeks now since I last came. Last night I asked the wife if she would let me out so I could come, I don't think I have to tell you the answer I got. Last night in bed was a bad time for me, hour after hour of the frustration of a semi hard on. I think I keep the wife awake with all my tossing and turning. Came home from work, belt waiting for me on our bed and I've noticed the spare bed as been made up again so it looks like a another weekend of being strapped in and left for 2 nights is ahead of me.

Lucy likes this.
  22. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well another 6 weeks have past and I been lock up most evenings and nights in the full belt. The belt is now worn at the tightest fitting giving no chance of any touching and my wife as now started putting me in bondage mitts at night just to make sure I don't even try. A part of the liner as come unstuck but I soon fixed that with two part glue ( like super glue but better). I still have a small sore spot on my waist, it's not big but it's always in the same spot and fades in days when the belt is not worn. Off on holiday in 4 days so I've been locked into the CB3000 today until just before we set of for the airport. The wife dosn't what me on the beach with the sore point on my waist, that is why I'm locked into the CB3000 for the next 4 days. It will feel strange, 8 nights out of chastity but I know I'll be back in the day we return.

23. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi Susan,
    Thank you for being so generous in sharing your chastity experience with us. You seem to have a great time with it ;)
    I am in the process of getting a full belt and your postings here has really opened my eyes for the Untouchable Premium. Your device looks really great and I REALLY want one! ;) With a very active lifestyle, mainly as a keen horse rider being able to move and sit properly is key to me. Therefore I will probably go for the hip version and active (steel cable) rear.

I have some worries about the steel case in the front. You mention that is sits tight to the body. I hope it is ok to ask you a few questions.
    1. Does the case protrude much downwards?
    2. Any problems sitting on a hard chair or an office chair?
    3. Are there any physical activities or movement that you find more difficult, or even impossible in this device?

I am so happy for you that it works so great, and once again, many thanks for being so generous in sharing your experience here. You are a great ambassador for the site and this device.
    /Andy

24. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Andrew K, Thankyou for your kind words. Just got home, only had 2 hours sleep in the last 2 days so cannot post yet but I will answer all your questions in the next day or 2.

25. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    Andrew K, I now have time to answer your questions.

1, No, just enough to enclose the testicles.

2, No, not really, sitting down can push the waist band up very slightly, no pain but you do know that you have the belt on.

3, I've walked around 5 miles a few times wearing mine with no problems.

It is a big jump from a cage to a full belt and not to be taken lightly. It takes weeks if not months to get used to wearing a full belt, but once on there is no mucking around with yourself until it comes off. The thing I like about it the most is there is no night time pain when my penis tries to get hard. In a cage I'm in pain three times every night and had to get up for a walk around until the pain went.

If I can be of anymore help, just ask.

A update. I'm locked back up after 10 days off freedom. OK hands up, I did play with myself two a day every day while I was on holiday. :) But now I'm back in and I don't know for how long for. My wife hinted that she know that I'd be playing with myself, I'm just pleased she dose not know how many times.;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice