new and in need of advice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by inneed77, Jan 1, 2014.

1. inneed77

inneed77 Member

England
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Hi everyone I am new and from Yorkshire UK. I have only fairly recently become interested in male chastity. I am in the process of trying to get my wife interested in giving it a go. A few misgivings I have got I would like to ask all the kind folks. I noticed on the photos people put on most have been circumcised, I have not is hygiene and comfort going to be a problem? I also dribble a little and have done for years after peeing and need to have a good shake after. Is this going to be a bit of a messy problem for me? Any advice will be much appreciated. I hope this is in the right place.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  2. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    I have a cage like the one in the pic. When I pee I position the hole through one of the openings at the end and use a bit of toilet paper to catch dribble. Comfort shouldn't be a problem with a metal cage like this, and as for hygeine, if you get a detachable massaging showerhead, you can shoot high pressure water in there and get everything out. Feels really good too. ;) And this book would be PERFECT for your situation: http://iveys-fans.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-keyholders-handbook.html

inneed77 likes this.
  3. inneed77

inneed77 Member

England
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Thanks for the advice and the book but thanks to you I have been up all night reading and I am now in total over load horniness and hanging on to my last shred of will power. So tired so horny!!!

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  4. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    My pleasure! Glad I could be of some assistance! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice