New keyholder. Not sure if this is the beginning of a journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, Apr 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Chastity is what you make it. I'm a little late to the game, but following your various posts, I think the point to get to is understanding that the point of chastity plan is that it's up to you to make the decisions.

Decision on when to unlock and/or lock him up. What he should do. What pleasure you want to get (and/or give in return). Keep in mind it doesn't have to be all sex - if you want your feet massaged, or a sensual full body massage, though things are all on the table too.

One other thing to think about: the "chores" thing is somewhat common on here, but it doesn't have to be. My wife and I haven't a pretty "normal" life. We split chores. I do the cooking (because I like to), she does most of the kitchen clean-up, that sort of thing.

The main difference between us and a vanilla couple is that I'm in my chastity cage, almost always ... and my wife decides when it comes off. I can ask, or I can try to "seduce" her, but she ultimately holds that key and makes the choice. Which nowadays only happens if she wants real sex. Short of that, she gets anything else she wants in bed whenever she wants it.

TMO51nv likes this.
  2. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Thanks - over the past few days on this site, I have finally got the message that I need to work out what will give me (or us!) pleasure, and communicate it. And I wholeheartedly agree about the chores thing - that's not for us. Thanks again, Sal.

ChasteCel and TMO51nv like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Just a quick note on an earlier post about humiliation. You said you weren’t really into that but liked embarrassing situations etc, or something to that effect.

Although it can be called the same, there are many levels. I myself am not into derogatory humiliation. I don’t get excited or turned on by having her call my penis worthless or pathetic. What really does do it to me is complete honesty. For example when she says “that feels so much bigger than you” as I’m using my fingers. Or “ I’m not unlocking you because I don’t need it to cum”, or “I want to feel your tiny dick inside me”. All of those are fairly well used phrases for her, none of them are mean, but all of them are very honest.

Another form is the occasional off comment to others. To me it’s a sense of embarrassment enough to redden my cheeks, but also pride. For example Frieda were discussing getting behind at home…she said “ oh I don’t have to worry, Nic does all the cooking, cleaning, and rubs my feet every night” Or another time they were all talking about infidelity of someone, she said something “I never have to worry about that…I have him locked up tight, don’t I honey?” Now of course they didn’t know it was literal, but it was still a moment between us.

So in general, it doesn’t have to be like…get on your knees pig and tell me how worthless you are! It can be…I’m not sure if letting you cum is worth it, you’re so much more attentive when that little thing is locked, don’t you agree. There are degrees.

Glad you are getting on so well, my wife did as well.

ugams, TMO51nv and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  4. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi there. Once again, you've been really helpful in helping me sort out what I do and don't want at the moment, although I realise that will evolve. First of all, I really like the embarrassment hidden in plain sight. Your example, "I never have to worry about that…I have him locked up tight, don’t I honey?" is exactly the feel that I think I enjoy. I love the idea that I could have the power to make his stomach churn or blush, without other people knowing. I think the examples of brutal honesty you've suggested are just a bit too brutal for us at the moment. But then again, I realise how much my thinking has changed just in the past few days! Thanks again for the advice, Sal.

ugams, TMO51nv, Sexy Slave 69 and 2 others like this.
  5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Sal, I don't get the humiliation stuff that others are into either, and I don't think my wife would get off on being the humiliator either. Even the "honest" stuff that Nic mentioned isn't something we'd do. So just do whatever works for you. The main thing that, I think, everybody experiences with chastity is that, once you start keeping him locked for weeks at a time, and more importantly, orgasm denied for weeks at a time, you will see an improvement in his behaviour and personality, so that should be your #1 goal right now. Just ignore all the other stuff for now. Then, as you proceed towards that goal, you can soak up information, as you've been doing, and decide what additional things work for you and what doesn't. The only rule is to have fun.

6. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Haha - I'm not sure I really want to improve his personality! I think my plan for now is to try a few things and see what feels like it's going in the right direction and then push those things a bit more. And repeat. Sal.

Chaz69 likes this.
  7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    But just imagine if you really see him starting to put your needs first, being much more helpful around the house, really starting to care a whole bunch more, and then imagine the intensity of your love and romance increasing. This is what most of us experience with chastity. It's been a life changer for my wife any myself.

8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    The thing is she already made a great catch and is enjoying what she has and is exploring some new ideas to she what she likes so that she can fine tune it. Her questions have been about different things so that she can understand it better. I’m looking forward to hear about how things work out with what she has learned about so far. She has a good idea of what she wants.

longtallsally and Nicoftime like this.
  9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hehe, we'll see... It' not my intention at the moment but it's not one of the things I've totally ruled out. :)

Chaz69 likes this.
  10. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you - I think at the moment I have a pretty good idea about what I don't want and all these comments are helping me both to crystallise that, but also to think much more about what I do want. I'm just composing a blog/diary entry about what I think I've learned so far - as much about what I've learned about myself as what I've learned about the lovely diverse spectrum of chastity! :) Sal

Chaz69 likes this.
  11. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Chastity can also be used to help motivate him to accomplish his OWN desires. Maybe he wants to be more fit and knows how to do it but needs that nudge to stay on track. He can make a plan for success and you can make sure he stays on the path. If his goal includes making it to the gym 4x a week, you can use the carrot/stick approach to do what he already knows he needs to do.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing!

13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    That's the beauty of this, you don't have to actually DO anything to make all that happen, it will just happen all by itself.

14. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Just to let you know that everyone's been so lovely here that I've started an occasional diary. I doubt I'll post quite as often once 'my Pete' is back - I'm trying to learn as much as I can before Wednesday!
    Here's the journal/diary. x Sal
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/deep-breath-and-relax-here-goes.46030/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice