New Nameless Device

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by D4v1d, Oct 4, 2012.

1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Ask politely and respectfully? I admit I have no experience with the "husband" aspect but otherwise that usually works for me :p

2. Neanderthal

Neanderthal Member

New England
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    It's not that easy. I've encouraged her to do it both as erotic play, which occasionally worked a little bit, and as a way of getting some control in the relationship, which hasn't worked at all, even when she is sincerely irritated with me. It's a combination of she really isn't the dominant type and my pain threshold/tolerance is much higher than hers. Sadly it's higher than most peoples, advanced ankylosing spondylitis has meant that since my thirties if I want to do anything there is going to be a price. So I am very good at not being bothered by pain. My dentist still freaks a bit when I tell him to not use Novocaine for dental work.

So she finds it upsetting to do more than a little bit because she imagines how it would feel to her.

The fact is that all of this is mostly for me and I'm just not willing to push her into a role beyond a certain point. She's one of the best people I know and I appreciate the effort she is making.

3. tommy619

tommy619 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    This is what I had in mind. I love the pet trap but wanted it more enclosed.this is about perfect. how much is this device?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice