New to chastity - Apollo or Hannibal?

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by John Coffer, Nov 26, 2023.

1. John Coffer

John Coffer New member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Hi folks! New here. And new to chastity. I want to invest in a behind barz belt. Thinking about the Apollo or the standard/original belt paired with an open tube and a Hannibal 2 outer cage. Probably will do a 3” tube in either case. My main priority is comfort and being unable to escape.

what are the pros and cons of the above two configurations? With the Apollo’s enclosed tube, is it easy to wiggle your cock all the way into it? Or would the open version be better to pull your cock all the way through? Is the Apollo better for peeing?

Money is not that much of an issue. Just want best fit and best security possible.

Curious your thoughts.

thanks!!
    Jc

2. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    I have an enclosed tube on order to use with my enclosed cage so can’t give a comparison at the moment. The website indicates that the Apollo cage is less bulky than previous designs which should help with everyday comfort.

the flexible rear cable is a massive improvement in comfort compared to the ridged rod.

3. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    I too am waiting for my enclosed tube. From the photos, the apollo looks interesting. Unfortunately, it's new enough that you're not going to find many people who have worn one yet.

4. John Coffer

John Coffer New member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Gotcha.

I pulled the trigger on the Apollo with the 3” tube and 60mm ring (my cock is very average but I measured a bunch of times and 55mm is too small). They had a display model for a couple hundred pounds off. Hopefully it arrives faster.

My only real concern is if I can pull my cock out from the side. Even if I can, as long as it’s so uncomfortable as to practically prevent masturbation, that would be a success. If there’s NO way out, that would be really hot.

5. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    I have to say that i am probably the luckiest man here who has actually worn both belts in all their many forms and incarnations and i will say that the feeling of the Apollo system where the penis is completely encased is a real head turner. the benefits of this layout is in the fact the belt seems to sit much closer to the body and the tube and outer cage are much less stand outish in comparison in that they sit closer in and hence have a less bulky feel to the wearer, that being said the standard setup has always been to my eyes a dream to wear. The bonus as well with the Apollo model is you can stand as well if you choose to when using the toilet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice