Nub Chastity Cage Review

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by CuriousAndy, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Oh boy. I have been wearing the HT v5 Nub (knockoff brand) for 16 hours now, including a night's sleep, and its the most comfortable model I ever tried so far.

I ordered it based on reviews here. When it arrived I was dubious, I felt that I would not tolerate the wide flat ergonomic ring design and the sliding attachment point was a bit tight and rough, I did have to sand paper it first. Also, I was not optimistic that my "high and tight" anatomy would accomodate that tube sliding under the ring.

I made the change over as part of my Cobra maintenance session. It was a struggle to put the ring on and I almost abandoned pushing the tube in place until it finally sled in.

No pinching, no discomfort, no irritation. I barely feel it is on.

My wife decided to have sex with cage on last night and she tested the thing with ball slaps and rough handling.All was good.

She noticed like me that the dripping had increased. Feeling good.

Now I'm sacred because I may have at last found the device that will metaphorically castrate me forever :lock::cool::p:strong::love::lock:

Pic in my New Cage album.

Sherrie’sPleasure and Downfor like this.
  2. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Long term member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve tried other cages…
    NONE compares to my HTv4 with a 40mm Nub Sleeve and a 45mm base Ring. The 45 mm base ring has a unique shape and is not round. It cups my pelvic area snugly and once the Nub Sleeve slides and compresses and caresses my cock it’s almost as pleasurable as my Goddess Sherrie’s pussy.
    I love the constant sensations this cage gives me 24/7 until My Goddess Sherrie desires it’s time for my release and orgasm!
    What a Journey!

Perverspepere likes this.
  3. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    The only drawback I can feel right now after almost a week of non stop wearing is a bit of irritation from the back of the tube slipping under the ring, pressuring the pelvis.

I hope my body will adjust and overcome the discomfort.

I wonder if the genuine version is better though.

Sherrie’sPleasure likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice