Pinching after wearing for some time

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Queen V's sub, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Hi all,

I have just started wearing a CB6000s recently. I have noticed that after several hours of wearing it I am getting some pinching. It does not happen right away except when trying to get it on and then I take care of it right away. It seems to happen at least 4 or 5 hours after. I adjust and it goes away but after a awhile it happens again. Is this normal or is it possible I need to change the ring or spacer?

Another issue I have is my balls becoming rather warm. I do not have any pain, pins and needles, or numbness. Once they are free there does not seem to be any problems. Does this sound normal also?

Thanks all.
    Mike

2. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    It can be tricky to find a proper fit for your anatomy. The non-custom fitted devices such as yours won't be a perfect match for every anatomy. For example, this bitch needs a much larger base ring than the largest on pretty much every non-custom device. If you feel a "burning" pressure anywhere around the base ring (especially at night from nocturnal erections), then it's simply too small for you and that's that.

I recommend checking out the Mature Metal site and products if you continue to experience fit issues with your CB-6000.

3. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    i have the cb6000s it just takes a little time to get the correct combination ,
    try the largest ring and smallest spacer and see how it it goes from there ,
    remember after a few months wear you may have to change the ring size,
    i have just moved down a ring size and seems to be the best fit

4. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:

Thanks lockit...I tried that combo of largest ring and smallest spacer and seems to be better. It is a little tight so after tonight I may move up one spacer size and see how that goes. But so far no pinching except when I pinched myself adjusting lol hey that wasn't funny wanted to cry in the middle of the grocery store lol

Pansytart...thanks for the Mature Metal suggestion. They are out of my price range right now but maybe later when we know for sure if this is something that we will continue with.

Thanks all
    mike

Mark Owen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice