PIV and Orgasm Frequency

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dee's boy, Apr 19, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Dee's boy

Dee's boy New member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Since most of us here are in Chastity or otherwise have our ejaculations curtailed, I’m wondering a couple things.

First, how often are you allowed intercourse and how do you perform?

Second, how often are you allowed to ejaculate? By what method and what type (ruined or full)?

I’m only allowed short periods of penetration due to Mistress Dee’s chronic sciatica, but when I’m in, the sensation (both physical and mental) is overwhelming and need to pull out quickly if it’s not Orgasm Day.

Orgasm Day for me only occurs every 2 or 3 weeks; Mistress Dee posts my next O-Day on a white board along with my pending chores and any points for good behavior I’ve earned. Orgasms are typically split 50/50 full and ruined and given via a handjob while she’s straddling my face. Mistress Dee usually has 5 to 10 oral sessions between my Orgasm Days.

sissyincage and tiruh811 like this.
  2. Alphasub6988

Alphasub6988 Active member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    I’m personally not scheduled. Cage is on when she’s not playing with me. When we do it’s typically piv and full o because that’s what she likes.

Rectrix likes this.
  3. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    My wife keeps my cage on 24/7/365. Unless I have a doctor appointment or when I shower. But besides that she wants me caged. I am not really supposed to cum. She knows that when I do I lose interest. She does not like that. So, I am denied. Which is fine with me. As long as she is satisfied. Honestly, I really mean that. I love it when she cums. That is enough for me.

rainer010, Flick, tiruh811 and 2 others like this.
  4. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Me too. I love when my wife cums. I feel like a good sub hubby! You get use to dripping! LOL

5. cagedhubby-RD

USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    I hear ya. I dont know what it is about seeing my wife cum. I so love it. It is strange that I dont mind not cumming. I honestly just love satisfying her. In my youth that was just the opposite. So, I get what I deserve now for my previous selfish attitude.

stallionBoi, tiruh811 and Jail Bird like this.
  6. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    First, how often are you allowed intercourse and how do you perform?
    I am not allowed intercourse since the cage goes off for 3 reasons only - skin issues, doctors appointment and once-per-week deep cleaning. I assume I wouldn't perform too well.

Second, how often are you allowed to ejaculate? By what method and what type (ruined or full)?
    This is a grey area. In general I am not allowed to ejaculate at all, but sometimes I ejaculate in my cage while giving head and my KH likes it.

Rectrix and tiruh811 like this.
  7. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Many of us were the same way. Once our wives/KH get use to not having guilt about allowing us to cum when they do, it's smooth sailing for them. My wife could care less! LOL

tiruh811 and cagedhubby-RD like this.
  8. cagedhubby-RD

USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    My wife is the same way. As long as she cums that is all that is important. However, she has stated that after all of the years she lost out she deserves this. She loves the attention for the most part. Sometimes she would like to kill me for being a bit to eager though.

tiruh811 and Jail Bird like this.
  9. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    For me, I cum how my wife tells me to. No PIV sex for me. She trained me to accept her Wand as my sore means of having a release. So, it's from a vibrator for me. Masturbation is not/has not been allowed in 12 years. If she wants me to cum on her body so I have to lick it up, she'll place the wand so I cum standing and pumping on her.
    I was caged before marriage because my wife hates masturbation.

tiruh811 and cagedhubby-RD like this.
  10. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Being denied will do that!

tiruh811 likes this.
  11. lcesky

lcesky New member

Local Time:
    Piv average 1 a week.

12. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    PIV is very rare for us. Even before being caged we were always more oral focused. We have had PIV once in the last eight months. Since being caged in October (24/7 with twice weekly clean and shave unlocks) I have been released for two full orgasms and I have had four ruined orgasms (2 in cage and 2 out). We don't have a set schedule but looks like I get a full every 90 days ands ruins in between.

Rectrix and tiruh811 like this.
  13. pietverbecke

pietverbecke Member

Local Time:
    No more PIV for me for more than one year. According to our contract, I will not be allowed to penetrated her anymore.
    My balls/prostate are emptied every 2 months, either by penis stimulation (thus without the cage), by prostate massage or by nipples stimulation (thus with the cage on).

Flick, tiruh811 and Jail Bird like this.
  14. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    No intercourse for me for years now. Wife is not interested. I mostly self lock and I would love to eat her out while caged. Hoping it will happen soon. I will masturbate but only every month or two and I eat what I produce as a form of punishment.

hopefulhubby and tiruh811 like this.
  15. OrdinaryGuy

OrdinaryGuy Member

Local Time:
    Both are whenever she wants. Cage use is also whenever she wants. This is new to us, only been doing it about a year, and it was at her request, so she gets to decide. And it was a slow start with cage use, but a big jump into denial.

She loves PIV and it's highly orgasmic. She usually prefers about 10 or so orgasms a day over multiple sessions (on average). PIV is average of 5 week.

Orgasm for me is on average every 9 days this year. But they are grouped. So I'll usually go 2 to 3 weeks (I've done up to 5 and she's hinted at going longer). Then she'll give me 2 or 3 orgasms over the next few days, and then it's another 2 or 3 weeks wait. I estimate about 25% of them are ruined. But she tends to group them to. So for example. We did about a month and a half where they were just all ruined.

16. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    We haven't had piv in a couple months give or take, didn't exactly mark it on a calender. Had a talk couple weeks ago she has no interest in it anymore. Think its due to starting menopause but no doctor. As far as getting off I get a day when cage comes once or twice a month to do so as much as I want. It's mostly on my own but she'll rub on me, pinch my nipples, spank me or something to be involved the night of the days I'm out.

denied_one and CS2 like this.
  17. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    I’m allowed to O every 14-21 days approximately. Sometimes by PIV, hand job or supervised masterbation. I’m also to orgasm caged when she instructs so. We do have intercourse where I’m not allowed an O and it’s gets locked back up once she is finished. She also likes be fauxed which is enjoyable for both of us.

18. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    I’m locked by default and one of the few reasons I get unlocked is for PIV which has only been twice in the past 4 months. As a general expectation I am not allowed to ejaculate even during PIV. PIV is for my wife to enjoy plus she doesn’t enjoy having my semen inside of her. The only ejaculation I have had in the past couple of years would be nocturnal emissions which my wife would prefer I not have those either. In the instances that I awaken just as they’re about to happen, I am sometimes able to stop them much to my wife’s delight. I am about 50/50 on success/failure, and to be honest the relief of ejaculation is much shorter than not ejaculating as I have to tell my wife when they happen and I feel more of a good boy when I see the look in her eyes as I tell her I stopped it from happening.

Rectrix, rainer010 and herluckyboi like this.
  19. Jennifer

Jennifer Member

Germanny
    Local Time:
    I think this question only arises at the beginning of a male chastity lifestyle relationship, at least that's how it was for me. If the relationship includes 24/7 locked for the boyfriend or husband, it is a natural process that the woman no longer feels any desire for PIV and first real orgasms are replaced by ruined ones, which also become rarer and rarer until they are completely abolished. Also tease & denial is to much effort and is no longer part of the relationship. For us, this went hand in hand with the use of smaller and smaller cages; preventing erections is more important to me than abolishing ejaculations (which are rare anyway - and now there is no mess making anymore). Today, however, I would significantly shorten this process, which took years for us, perhaps to six months. In the end, the only thing that counts is female sexuality, which can be taken to new heights without limits (incredibly high number of orgasms), the role of the man is limited to performing and experiencing this (without using his cock, of course)

Her_LM and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice