Possible PA

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CumboylovesSlut, Nov 18, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. CumboylovesSlut

USA
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    My wonderful bride is considering my receiving a prince albert piercing as she does not like the idea that I can possibly escape from my device. She has made a solid decision that she will brook no unapproved orgasms again and is searching for the best way to achieve this goal. We have both done research online but wonder if chastity folk could provide any missing pieces. We would be grateful for PA experiences and any chastity specific PA knowledge. How well does it work with your chastity restraint? How much longer a device did you need? Was your piercing expert aware of why you were receiving a PA and were they cool? Should we advise ours as to why we may want this piercing for best results? God knows Slut want's to make sure the piercing expert knows why I'm getting it, if she decides to proceed.

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Maybe contact @Nicoftime or @Thatguyontheinternet, they both have recent PA piercings and have posted quotes bit about it. I'm sure either of the could answer any of your questions.

CumboylovesSlut likes this.
  3. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I have a PA and i have it for the specific purposes of chastity. I originally tried using a ring in tubes but found it pinchy. The best devices have the PA integrated into the device which means that they are not any longer than normal. Many PA style devices do not require a base ring around the balls which is important to my active lifestyle. My piercer did not know the reason for the piercing and I don't think they need to. I did tell them that i was thinking of stretching or gauging up to larger sizes which normally means that they will set it a little deeper.

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    I had my PA done years before I'd even heard of chastity play so I was lucky that once I'd built up to being locked for a few days we could start to employ my pa to prevent pull out.

For me its part of the headfuck.. I honestly think I would never cheat by pulling out and masturbating. But what I really like is the fact that I can't. If I were to be locked without the added locking my pa can be used for to be honest I'd feel a little disappointed. If I'm locked it is an integral part of my being so that I remain completly and securely locked for her pleasure. Past partners have got a kick out of knowing I can't get out without damaging something. With a ball-trap cage device, and perhaps some others, totally giving up control to your partner means utilising a PA.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Just don't over think the piercing get it done as deep as your anatomy will alow .

Drink plenty of water in the couple or 3 hrs before and after . It will ease the sting lots .

It should heal quite quickly and you don't need to get into any long complicated conversation with the piercer . It's just another PA to them

Xx Wendy

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    I got mine as a symbol of my commitment to her and her control. I was not a piercing or tattoo guy, the thought of a dick piercing scared the hell out of me.

She didn't make me get one, but I wanted to for her. Turns out it's great for us both during sex and we both love it.

I have not however received my device that will utilize the piercing yet, so technically it isn't any more secure yet, but think that knowing it cannot be removed will add a new dimension to my chastity.

7. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    I told my piercer why I was getting the PA. It didn't really phase her, she just asked what device I was going to be using.

It was super easy... honestly I've had flu shots that hurt more. I'm pretty much healed after about 7 weeks and will be stretching to 6ga as soon as the new bar comes in.

Do your research and choose a piercer who has experience and you'll be fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice