Proper submissive etiquette

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by Slave@heart, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Can someone please recommend a book that describes Proper slave etiquette along with training techniques.

Thanks in advance.

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    I do not know of a book but I will share my rules.

The most important rule: Obey. This means immediately and without hesitation. you may not stop and think about whether it is something you want to do. Any hesitation will result in a severe spanking followed by a repeat of the order.

If your Owner tells you you may speak freely, you may express your opinion including your concerns about any order She has given you. A slave may speak freely without expressed permission if the slave feels the Owner's safety or well-being is at stake.

your Owner's pleasure always comes first.

you must always show respect to all Women. All Women are your superiors.

you must obey any command given to you by any Woman or Girl unless you feel your Owner would not approve. In that case, you must respectfully say that to the Woman Who gave you the order. you must tell your Owner as soon as possible and She will direct you.

In the case of an order given by an underage Girl, the slave may exercise discretion. your Owner will be able to guide you if you are not sure what is appropriate. But the slave must still show respect to any Female, regardless of age.

you must always greet your Owner by kissing Her ass as you have been taught unless She chooses to waive this rule. For example, some Mistresses do not require slaves to kiss Their asses in public. I do. The correct procedure is to kiss the left cheek, then the right, then the asshole.

slaves are not permitted to wear clothes unless instructed by their Owners. This may require you to be naked in front of others. It is up to your Owner.

If the slave is permitted to wear clothes, the Owner will determine which clothes and when they may be worn.

slaves may not touch their pee-pees unless instructed by their Owners. slaves may wonder how this order affects urination and washing. These are not exceptions. They can be done without touching. slaves requiring information on how to do that will receive it.

slaves are not permitted pubic hair. Owners may allow an exception to the no-touching rule for shaving purposes.

An exception to the no-touching rule may also apply if the Owner wants the slave to move pre-cum from the penis head to the slave's mouth.

slaves must sit to urinate.

It is recommended that slaves learn certain skills but this is up to their Owners. Desired skills include cuntlapping, asslicking, cocksucking, having its pussy fucked and toilet duties. It is strongly recommended that the slave be spanked each time a performance in any of these areas is not satisfactory.

Cuntlapping may be done for the Owner's pleasure and/or to remove semen placed there by any male. The slave must may close attention to the Owner's instructions in this area as different Women may have different requirements.

Asslicking may be done for the Owner's pleasure or to cleanse Her anus. Licking should be done from the bottom up. The Owner will decide if the slave's tongue should enter Her anus.

For cocksucking, the slave should follow this procedure unless otherwise instructed. The slave should unzip the pants of the man unless the man is already naked or his penis is exposed. The slave should then kiss the head of the penis, then place the penis in the slave's mouth and let it rest on the tongue. The man may or may not choose to urinate at this point. The man will then indicate if he desires to fuck the slave's mouth or have the slave do the work.

When a slave has semen in its mouth, it must be held there until permission is given to swallow. Before swallowing, the slave should open its mouth and let everyone in the room see the cum inside.

The slave's pussy is available to anyone its Mistress allows. The slave is expected to keep its pussy lubed and ready for use. If the slave's pussy is fucked by a man and cum is deposited in there, the slave must keep the cum inside.

The slave is expected to serve as toilet for its Owner and for anyone its Owner decides. The slave is expected to learn the proper position for its face over its Owner's vagina so that no pee leaks out. The slave is also expected to learn to keep up with its Owner's flow so that She does not need to stop and start while the slave swallows.

The slave should also learn to consume its Owner's shit, either from the toilet or directly from Her asshole. The Owner may limit this duty to special occasions or to just a few small pieces as She sees fit.

After performing any of these duties, the slave must thank all the parties involved, starting with its Owner. The thanks must include exactly what the slave is thankful for.

It is recommended that the slave's pee-pee be kept in a Kali's Teeth Bracelet chastity device but Owners may observe discretion in this area. When and if a slave gets to cum is entirely up to its Owner.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    curtsy. Oh my, Mistress Brenda, i thought my Mistress was strict.

4. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    To each their own but u r a .... brenda, i respect you wow

5. brendajjq

Local Time:
    I do love the respectful males on this forum.

6. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for sharing brendajjq. Not all of the kinks you described here are my kinks but many are. I particularly took an interest to obeying without hesitation, maybe because I am very weak in this area. You and several others have been very helpful to me as I travel along on this journey.

Thanks again, slave@heart

7. brendajjq

Local Time:
    you are very welcome. What a nice response, slave@heart. I'm sure you understand that obeying without hesitation means that it doesn't matter whether they are your kinks or not. you just do as you are told.

As for your weakness in this area, a good spanking can do wonders to correct that.

Hang in there. your attitude is good.

8. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    I whole heartedly agree to all the rules of etiquette.

9. brendajjq

Local Time:
    you make me smile, holov1.

10. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ms Brenda I was just reading this, this morning while searching for info in the KTB. I must say thats very thorough and i wholeheartedly agree with very nearly all of it. Apart from the eating poop part. Sorry to be contrary Ms Brenda.
    emily

11. brendajjq

Local Time:
    No apology needed, emily. It is not something I do often. But I felt it was important that sissy know that his service to me must be absolute.

12. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I concur on that aspect/point Ms Brenda & the necessity of it, from Your point of view. Just not really on the 'icky' side of it.
    emily

13. brendajjq

Local Time:
    I understand. It is for advanced slaves. your future Owner may never require it. Most don't.

14. sissymaid_emily

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I love the way You say my 'future Owner' Ms Brenda, thank You.
    emily

15. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    I am looking at getting the control book off Amazon, it appears to have a few good reviews.

brendajjq I thoughly enjoy reading your thoughts on how you train your slave. I was wondering how does his skin tollerate long term use of the Kali's Teeth Bracelet?

16. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Hello bitchboy. My husband spent two years in a KTB, 24/7 except for cleaning. he tolerated it well. After erection attempts, there were small indentations where the pins stuck in. But that faded very quickly. he never bled and suffered no permanent damage. I would not have allowed that.

17. KristysBitchBoy

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Mistress Brenda, You seem wonderfully strict with your slave husband. How long did it take for you to come up with your list of rules.

18. brendajjq

Local Time:
    They all just seemed obvious, bitchboy. They are all things my husband learned in the first few months of our marriage.

19. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    Mistress brenda knows what she wants and will get it

20. brendajjq

Local Time:
    That is true, 2inch. I'm glad you noticed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice