Returning after a long absence

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by docj9000, Jan 28, 2017.

1. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    After an absence of a couple of years, I'm back again and this time it might be for good. In the past my wife has been a reluctant keyholder but this time I've done my best to convince her that the submissive side of my personality is an essential part of who I am. We started back up a couple of weeks ago and so far she seems to be enjoying it.

After trying a number of different cages over the years, I've come to the conclusion that my anatomy only works well with a very short "hinged ring" device and at the moment I'm wearing a rather inexpensive Chinese-made stainless steel cage which fits surprisingly well. I'm a serious "grower" and the use of a very short cage eliminates most of the discomfort associated with nocturnal erections.

I've been locked for ~10 days now and last night my wife initiated a scene in which she used the Hitachi to cause a "caged cum" while I also sported a butt plug. The pleasure of the release was offset by the discomfort of not being able to achieve any erection at all even though my cock swelled and used every bit of space available. Although this might seem a bit unorthodox chastity play by some standards, we both enjoyed it immensely.

Hopefully, she will continue to enjoy and I will continue to remain locked up. She's planning on going away for a few days and will leave me alone and locked. I guess she'll need to lock up the Hitachi! LOL

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    Good idea!!! Welcome back

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice