Running and exercising

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sissybetawimp, Apr 11, 2024.

1. sissybetawimp

sissybetawimp Member

Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Hi all, I’m a distance runner and usually take my cage off to run but keen to try and have less access to my key. I currently wear a CB6000s but considering a Holy Trainer v5, curious if anyone has done much running wearing their cage? Is there much friction/rubbing? Is it completely impractical? Thanks

2. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    I wear a v4 holy trainer. For a long time I took it off before running but decided I'd try wearing it for a run and it felt no different; I think I may have even gotten a PB! I have worn it a handful of times running and one occasion I had the smallest graze on the gland of my penis (through the slit of the cage) from the friction of my running wear. I haven't had the issue since and have considered putting tape over the slit, or vaseline to prevent it occurring again.
    It's worth mentioning however that I do short distance running (5km) and have never tried long distance.

One thing I am not brave enough to do is try cycling whilst wearing it. However, from the little research I have done, people say that is also fine.

sissybetawimp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice