Sleeping in Chastity

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by DoraPenguin17, Apr 11, 2024.

1. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Hello, this is an age old topic, Sleeping in chastity!

I am adamant that my Holy Trainer is the perfect fit. It is comfortable throughout the day and I often forget I'm wearing it. However, when I try to sleep in it is a different question. The longest I have gone with 24/7 wear is about 4 days as after that I am very sleep deprived. I do not struggle in getting to sleep when wearing it, however nocturnal erections wake me up every hour or so. I find that the entire cage gets launched forwards, pulling my scrotum/testes immensely. I would go far as to say it's a very unpleasant feeling. I tried a CB-X chastity and found this tugging to be even worse and more painful. I understand that the discomfort is 'part of it' but it was simply not sustainable for me to continue nightly wears as it was impacting my daily life.

I desperately want to be wearing it round the clock. During the 4 days or so I managed 24/7 wear the experience was so much more elevated than the daily wear I am currently doing.

What advice does anybody have?

Best

Pluring and TangoSub like this.
  2. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Two things. I have found that a smaller base ring prevents the pulling at night. Secondly, it took me about a month of 24/7 wear before night time erections stopped bothering me. Before that I would get woken up and either needed to piss or just walk around a bit for it to go down and I could get back to sleep.

3. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Caged erections cause soreness on the bottom of my penis, I don’t have a problem during daytime wear, but nighttime nocturnal erections create an issue. It’s apparently going to take me a long time to adapt to sleeping caged. So based on my experience, I suggest taking your time.

4. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    In my view, many sizes of cages will fit ‘perfect’ during the day. It is during the night that any sizing issues really shows up.

CS2 likes this.
  5. DoraPenguin17

DoraPenguin17 Member

Local Time:
    That’s interesting to know. From what I’m saying then (the tugging) do I need to go up a cage size?

I would love to be in a position where I can wear a device round the clock without having to change ring/cages before and after sleeping. Is that realistic of me to want or a rarity?

6. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    I wear a 45 mm ring day and night for weeks. Not making the permanent statement. Guess I've been lucky in that I just powered through for few weeks maybe a month. Now I sleep like its not even there. I've never slept great but don't sleep any worse.

DoraPenguin17 likes this.
  7. BlackoutDevices

BlackoutDevices Owner of Blackout Devices

Canada
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    The pulling is likely because the cage is too narrow (and then maybe too short) and the penis is really gripping and pulling on the cage.

I would highly recommend avoiding sizing down the ring for this type of thing. Logically and medically you would never recommend affixing any sort of ring smaller on someone where it might cutoff circulation - its just unfortunate that the chastity community is so bent on "chastity-fit" over medical safety.
    It also shouldn't be something people sacrifice sleep over.
    You could maybe use straps to hold things in place if you don't want to buy a new cage. Just make sure you ring is large enough for comfortable erections and you should be fine that way.

Otherwise, come check out my Evo! It is a made to measure system that was designed around both flaccid and erect measurements to provide the most comfortable chastity experience possible, especially with night time erections. It was specifically designed for long-term 24/7 wear so you don't have to take it off for months at a time if you don't want. It's especially better at hygiene over the more enclosed cages as well.
    It is more expensive but it gets fitted to your anatomy better than any other cage and will be the last cage you'll ever need to buy.

8. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    The scrotum will stretch over time I have been in a custom PA cage for years and the scrotum still stretches I use gasoline every night so it can soften the skin and allow to stretch the scrotum is very elastic and will stretch then contract back this is part of the lifestyle also make for tender bits for the Mrs to get some moans from the crop quicker which makes the scene carry on to her destination faster hint hint!!!! Stay with it

9. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    dam spell correction Vasoline not Gasoline

Rafster likes this.
  10. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    Phew!

This has to be one of the most important corrections of an autocorrect error ever :).

11. Rafster

Rafster Member

Software engineer/game developer
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Local Time:
    I was going to say that you better don't smoke in bed :D

12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    THAT.

During the day, your cage may be supported by close fitting underwear and trousers. It's that that hides a lot of problems if the cage is a little too big in any dimension.
    At night, people wear either no clothing, or much looser clothing, so the cage doesn't get any support.

The best prevention of nocturnal erection pain is to have a device that has a tube short enough in length that the head of your penis is nearly always touching the end of the cage. No room to grow means it's much less likely to. and if it does try, it just doesn't have the room to swell to the extent that it causes pain.

The best cure for a nocturnal erection is to go and have a pee.
    That will make it quickly subside and you'll then be able to get back to sleep.
    If you get a second awakening, hang it in the sink and spash it with cold water.
    This problem tends to only occur in the early periods of practicing chastity, and is much less common once your body learns it's limits and you have a well fitting device. There's no short cut to either of those outcomes unfortunately!

Mr_anonymous and CS2 like this.
  13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @DoraPenguin17 if your willy is a teeny one then you cud get a invert cage. They are the best ones i think that you can have on you all the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice