Sometimes it is not all fun and games.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Caged1234, Jan 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Caged1234

Caged1234 Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    Me and my GF'S relationship has def been on an upper since we started this game (not that it was down before) but we are communicating much better especially when talking about matters of sex and attractiveness. It has had a marked difference on our connection and her ability to ask me to do things she always wanted me to but thought I would never be open to it. Bring in the question /statement "I like your butt but it is really hairy, I would love you to consider shaving it, and while your at it might as well shave your legs as well". This played well into our dynamic currently and eager to please I said "of course". Unfortunately when she asked I had lots of work to complete and it took until sat evening for me to have time to do it (I was really quite hairy).

So I am apparently very inexperienced because we have an electric shaver that i use to trim my beard "that will do I think". It got really clogged up really quick so i grabbed the razor that I use for my neck and some run of the mill shaving cream "thinking this must be better then"" BIG MISTAKE! I did not do a very good job in the end but the places I used the razor on are now almost totally red with shavers rash... Suffice it to say I will stick with the electric shaver for the foreseeable future... Luckily she is okay with that and after laughing at my discomfort for the last two days she gave me copious amounts of moisturizer to try and settle the irritation. See link for picture of my leg :(

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...16008971-7a268cc269a508c1c84b8a36bb5ca837.jpg

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    My Miss doesn't require me to shave my ass or my legs but she does like my back to not have any or much hair. I used to have my back waxed in my late teens early twenties and then stopped for a number of years. With the introduction of chastity a few years ago we too started communicating more of our likes and dislike. My back hair to her is not really a big deal but I know she'd like it to be smooth so for the last two years I've been getting waxed again and she really likes it. Only bummer is that I have sensitive skin so I too break out after hair removal. The irritation doesn't lastvto terribly long and then I can go a bit before the hair starts to grow back and even then I can go for a bit before I need to have it removed again.

So if you're willing to get waxed, give it a try, it'll last longer with hopefully less irritation and you'll be smoother for your gf.

Breathe and Caged1234 like this.
  3. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Sounds like feminization could be in your future. That's how my wife began it with me -- body shaving first, with plenty of girly moisturizer, then clear lipstick and nail polish, then hair styling at her salon. I must admit, it's delightfully sexy.

4. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    I confess that I don't share the interest in having any of my boy shaved, but I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment of the post. I'm so glad that your new lifestyle has helped you communicate better about what you want and what you find attractive. Honest communication is so important.

Breathe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice