subbie in AZ for chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by punitive servant, Sep 2, 2014.

1. punitive servant

Construction engineer
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    I found this site after reading about chastity in a story on chastity forum. I was Immediately turned on by the thought of such control. By reading about the denial, control and ruining of orgasms when being locked in a chastity device with the only concern being the pleasuring of a MISTRESS/MASTER. About being cuckolded and reserved to cleaning up after the pleasuring of the significant other by another BULL. I was hooked. I could not get enough. I am a VERY MASCULINE CONSTRUCTION worker but am a pussy lapping coward in the bedroom. I was cuckolded by an ex at the end of our relationship and didn't even know it till after she threw me out. I was turned on by the way she manipulated me, humiliated me, was seeing someone else when we were together but I was the one she would call late on a Saturday night to come over and eat her pussy. Not realizing it was freshly fucked by another guy just hours before. I had my suspicions but never new anything like that existed. I was now turned on by women who forced their men into chastity. I probably would have let her lock my cock and take another if she told me that's the way it was going to be. I probably would have done anything to keep her. I now have a chastity device I bought for myself, hoping one day to find a key holder. A mistress to reinforce in my mind that although I have a nice cock it is average and does not satisfy a woman the way it should and therefore should be locked away. I have lived my life pleasing others and this is what I am meant to be. Locked cock and an oral slave. I do have INCREDIBLE oral skills so I'm told, and a natural cock sucker now that I tried sucking cock not too long ago. I have almost no gaga reflex and can swallow an 11x5 cock with no problem. I flex my throat muscles as I was instructed to and have been rewarded with a throat full of cum several times. I was also dildo fucked by a female friend that had told me to look into this to see if this is what gives me pleasure. She had fucked me in my ass with a strap on and made me orgasm without touching my cock. I am too masculine to be feminized she said but was calling me a bitch and bringing her to multiple deep orgasms throughout the night. waking with the dildo still in my ass and her ready to feed me the cum that I let loose of after she fucked me for the 3rd time in 24hrs. I don't know what to think and am OPEN to anyone to bring me into the world I know I was destined to serve in.

spider202 likes this.
  2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    Well that was quite an introduction!
    Plenty to take in with that story. You certainly have come to the right place and we hope you stay around and see what goes on here.
    Explore the site and you will find there is something for every one around here.

SO, welcome to "us". Good to have you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice