Surfers?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Lovinglylockdhubby, Sep 27, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Lovinglylockdhubby

Outside Boston,MA
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    Just curious if there are any other locked surfers out there who have figured out any tips, tricks, cages, methods, bulge hidingetc for surfing whilst locked. Have never had issues in board shorts for a few hrs at a time but with wetsuits can really only make it an hr, hr and a half before ring chafing starts as I can't readjust easily in a wetsuit. Should also point out I am more of a longboarder than shorty so typically am on much more mellow waves without much chance of catching a trail to the crotch, short boarding bigger waves or all day surf sessions I typically just unlock for a bit.

2. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    Might try something with a supportive pouch under the wetsuit. I don't surf (though I'd love to learn someday). When I used to run, I'd wear a supportive men's thong that had a decently shaped pouch on it. Once I got the cage in the right position it tended to stay there. I also used coconut oil from time to time on the ring to make things slide easier.

Annemarie likes this.
  3. Lovinglylockdhubby

Outside Boston,MA
    Local Time:
    Yeah salt is more the issue I think as wetsuits don't allow for much movement as is but the salt water trapped around the unmoving ring that just wiggles back in forth in place when you paddle seems to cause not quite chaffing but something similar after about an hr or so. So typically just unlock now if I know I'm going out for a longer session.

4. Chastebank

Chastebank Active member

Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    I lather up with Aquaphor it allows me a good hour and half which is enough time before this old border wears out.

5. Lovinglylockdhubby

Outside Boston,MA
    Local Time:
    Perfect will have to try that, can't last much longer anyways with my bum shoulder and knee. Thanks.

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I surf with a cage on. Salt water is always a concern, but no problems so far. I will lube the lock occasionally with Aquaphor.

7. b9nzer73

b9nzer73 Member

Luxembourg, Luxembourg
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    I surfed (longboard) last summer with my cage on. Never had problem with salt, hot water in shower after surf sessions did the job. Anyhow my chinese cobra was rather fragile and I broke it, realized afterward in the shower, it did not break in pieces hopefully, the lock part was still on but the 2 other points of the tube joining the ring were broken.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice