Tetherspout sizing

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by hopefulhubby, Apr 16, 2024.

1. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Are there any Tetherspout wearers who can offer advice, please?

I fancy giving it a go and there are a few options on your favourite Chinese web store. The problem I have is the sizes all appear to be too big for me. I have tried inserting tubes that came with various devices I have and although I can manage 8mm with a lot of lube and pain it always causes bleeding and I remove after an hour or so. The smallest option I can find has a 5mm spout with a 8mm base. If I force this in I think it will be difficult and painful to pull out. The ring is 10mm but should be ok as it's inserted sideways I believe.

Advice/help appreciated!

[​IMG]

2. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I had the same, I tried the 8mm then the 9mm in the end I ended up going for the middle option on the BAW titanium spout, still trying to get on with it. I would say you can get more in there than you think, just take it slow and steady.

hopefulhubby likes this.
  3. hopefulhubby

UK
    Local Time:
    My tetherspout arrived last week. First challenge was getting the spout in as the 8mm end is just a little too big for me. A lot of lube and wincing later I managed to get it in and to be honest it's nearly good enough like that.

A while later I very nervously tried to insert the 10mm ring but it got wedged on the way in. I tried to remain calm and eventually managed to remove it. I'm not sure my anatomy can cope with a tetherspout since even the smallest size is too big. Pity.

4. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I thought that to start with just keep slowly trying, you are supposed to feel a little resistance when you insert the ring.

hopefulhubby likes this.
  5. hopefulhubby

UK
    Local Time:
    I could probably get the ring in but my fear is I'll never be able to get it out again!

6. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    As long as its on the string you should be able to get it out fine

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The ring and the spout are solid and hard, the penis is soft and squishy.
    Even if it's not on a string, it's relatively easy to squeeze either of them out like squeezing toothpaste out of a tube.

8. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    You will need a little patience, especially if you are on the smaller side.

Buy yourself a set of sounds - they are relativly cheap & easily available. Start with the largest sound you can comfortably insert. Use plenty of sterile lube. Once you have that in, remove it and move up a size. DO NOT USE FORCE. Gentle (very gentle) pressure if you have to but do not push - let the sound stretch you gradually - it may take a while (half an hour or more) but it will eventually go in. You may feel a mild stinging but not pain and certainly no blood.

Repeat the above at least daily for a week. By the end of the week the larger sound will go in easily, it's time to make that one the smaller sound and use the next size up to stretch. Again, go slowly and allow about a week.

You'll eventually get to a point where inserting the spout will be easy & pain free.

Oh, and forget those inserting tubes, they're a waste of time. I use a sound to insert the spout & press in the retainer, others use a second spout. Both work well.

And don't fret about removing the retainer - when you want it out just lube up a thin sound, use it to push the spout in while applying light pressure behind where you can feel the ring sitting and the retainer will flip sideways. You can then pull both out using the string.

ccontrol likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice