Thoughts from a high and tight guy with big balls

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by tightlockup, Nov 7, 2023.

1. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    I've tried a lot of things. The very first devices I could get to fit were Cherry Keepers. I tried a number of things and settled with the Stub wide with a 55mm ring. It was ok, Btw if you are a grower not a shower, you shouldn't get the headlock. It made me bleed. But it wasn't as comfortable as I would have liked. I am grateful to CK because it helped me size myself without having to spend too much money.

So I recently switched to a Kink3d N wide with a 6 curved ring. I tried the flat ring but it burned too much so I needed to increase my gap. Going from the flat to curved gave me 5 mm more of gap space. That helped a lot.

Some things I'd like to say. If your penis is too wide for the regular cage, you are not going to have a good experience. Go for a maker who gives you a wide option for cage width. If the wide option is not enough, you are going to need to get a custom. If you put it on and it starts to burn badly, so that you can't do anything but take it off, you need to increase your gap. If you are going with Kink3d, here is their gap info :

https://kink3d.com/pages/gap-measurements-cobra-wide

They also have links to their narrow and standard gaps as well.

I do intend to get a metal cage soon, especially now that I know my sizing better. I hope this helps someone.

.jo. and tiruh811 like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    I agree! Not enough manufacturers offer wider options, the only device I fitted comfortably before my custom was the original cb2000 because I could poke out between the bars. The standard seams to be 34-36mm width, I’m sure making devices with a 38-40mm width option would solve so many users problems.

tightlockup likes this.
  3. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Yeah, if a device is one size fits all when it comes to cage and gap, it's probably not good.

4. Sirtofawn

Sirtofawn Member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Having two different size testicles that are rather high and tight I feel your pain. It's taken a lot of trial and error, and still have some error to work through.

The Queens consort likes this.
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    I would like to relate my experience. If the cage is not wide enough it is pure hell because that tender skin sticks out between the bars and gets caught on everything. But if you try a solid cage that would not be an issue. Which I have tried. Currently I’m in a Closebars device from BadassWorkroom. Because the bars are so close it works more like a solid cage. I’m wider than the cage. It’s 35mm. To install I need to cram my cock into it using lube and swabs. And then it takes a few hours to settle into place. This is what I like and it is totally comfortable being that snug. I fill the cage completely 100% of the time. Rarely will I have any skin poking thru. The space between bars is just too small. And not being solid it is much easier to clean. As for the balls, I have gotten that excruciating ache and think it’s different for everyone. I thought the gap was too small also. But when it happens with a device that you’ve worn for a year, it doesn’t make sense. But I have solved my most recent bought with it using Vaseline a few times a day. Seems strange it’s happening now but this works. Better that lotion or lube. It was suggested on here to try. So anyway that’s my experience.

6. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I’m in the same boat, high and tight with one testicle much larger than the other. It’s taken me months to get my Jail Bird where it’s comfortable. I even sent it back for shortening. Getting the gap right was a trial and error affair, as I had to find a happy medium for both testicles. Small enough to keep the small one in, and still have room for the large one to not be crushed. If it were for my Queen’s aversion to piercing, I’d get a PA and eliminate a base ring cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice