What us really happening at night?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dkid13, Apr 21, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    There's so many threads about nocturnal elections and the problems they cause, but I couldnt find the answer to this question.

The general consensus, is that over time the problem of nocturnal erections diminishes. Is that because you get used to the feeling of it being restricted by the cage, or because they stop?

Also, I see time and again, the suggestion to downsize as a solution to the problem. I was wearing a cage for a few weeks that definitely had a little extra room in it. And sleeping eventually become much less of a problem. Once I downsized (same design), suddenly for the next couple weeks, sleeping was a bigger problem then ever. Usually I would urinate, and the erection would settle down, but now in the smaller cage, urinating with the erection was a much longer and more painful effort. The erection also took MUCH longer to settle. It felt like the blood was trapped in my penis and the cage gave such little room for the blood to escape.

Any one else with a similar experience?

I am uncared at the moment, but going to start wearing again now. I think I will just sleep in the larger cage for now at least.

stallionBoi likes this.
  2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    Mine were worse in a slightly larger cage (2.25”) and I also tried a very small cage (1”) and they were worse yet. Once I got into a 1.5” cage, no issues, if I do happen to wake up early morning, I still get attempted erections, but they’re not uncomfortable and aren’t causing me to wake up most nights.
    I do believe once your body learns that the erection will be met with resistance, they become a little more rare and at least they’re less aggressive.
    I’ve posted in another thread that I take tadalafil at least 4-5 times a week and I still sleep through most nights without my penis waking me up

stallionBoi likes this.
  3. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    idk the only input that I can share is that the only problem I've had with night time erections while caged is that I can't stroke them.

Queens servant73 and MVincent like this.
  4. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    A well fitting and comfortable cage is the best place to start, once you have that you just need to work through the first week or two. I find having a little space to grow but not too much works best for me.

locked_sheila and stallionBoi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice