Wife’s Reaction…

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by pepita143, Apr 20, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. pepita143

pepita143 Member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    I am newly married, less than a few months but been together for almost two years. My wife is beautiful, understanding, open-minded, but has had pretty vanilla relationships in the past. Well, I never got around to mentioning to her that I have a PA that was done about seven years ago… until this morning. I have recently starting wearing a PA barbell and now the piercing is very noticeable. She would have eventually noticed it so I decided fully disclose my PA. Yes, I know, poor communication but I never seemed to find the right time or way to bring it up. She knows I have a kinky side and so I figured it wouldn’t have been too much of a shock. As I was telling her I had something she needed to know, she looked like I was gonna drop something crazy or serious on her. She was actually relieved that that was all it was and said, “I knew there was a reason why your pee hole is so big!” I never really noticed but I suppose over the years, the PA has stretched out my urethral opening. Go figure. Her main concern was that I was somehow not sexually satisfied and I was bringing up the PA b/c I was bored. That’s definitely not the case and I told her so. We were still in bed and when she went to let the dog out, I put my 4g straight barbell in. When she came back I showed it to her. Was quite intrigued. She had a lot of questions about how sex would work, whether it would get caught on something, how would I keep it clean. After answering all to her satisfaction she seemed to enjoy the idea of her husbands dick having this secret. One question which I sort of deferred was, “What other kinks are you interested in?” I know this would have been a perfect time to bring up chastity but I felt we need to take baby steps.
    Her reaction to the PA and barbell were as good as I could have hoped… she got me quite hard and took several pictures of pierced cock, then gave it a little kiss. If a bunch of construction people hadn’t just arrived, that would have led to more, I think.
    Anyway, I think the PA will be my way to bring up chastity… after all, my ex had me locked up off and on and I got the PA b/c I needed a more secure lockup. And no, I have not brought up my past experiences with chastity (or any other sex stuff) with my wife.

robert61, anasyrma, Tom Allen and 6 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
  4. pepita143

pepita143 Member

Local Time:
    What a great idea! They are kinda pricey. I asked her how freaked out she was last night on a 0-10 scale and she said around a four, mainly b/c she was worried how sex would be with a PA. I let her know I wasn't going to just stick it in her and it can be taken off very quickly. She asked last night when we got in bed if it was still in, rather excitedly and was interested in touching it. This morning I took it out and we had great sex.

5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I'm amazed that you were together for almost two years, and married for a few months, and she didn't notice the hole in your dick.

Neander, Casey Charles and CS2 like this.
  6. pepita143

pepita143 Member

Local Time:
    lol, its not very noticeable if I haven't had anything in it.

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    You could always incorporate a “funny little story” about why u got pierced. Because you had this idea that someday you would wear a chastity cage attached to it. You just hadn’t met someone you loved and trusted enough to do that with yet.

I don’t recommend mentioning ex

8. pepita143

pepita143 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you. Agree that mentioned the ex would be not well received. I think I am going to give the PA a while to settle in and take things slowly. I just got my Contender today and it fits nicely. Would be good to have her holding the key in the future.

9. pepita143

pepita143 Member

Local Time:
    Trying out the new Contender today. It’s been a while since I have been locked up long term. Expect the inevitable break-in chafing to start, though I am wondering since I used to be in chastity for weeks at a time if I’ve built up some resistance to chafing. Over the years I’ve found good old Vaseline works the best for chafing… I’ve tried literally everything but Vaseline works the best.

10. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    You may not have had the correct size cage in the past. I have tried many. But for the ones that really fit well I never have any chafing at all. Only the ones where the ring was the ring size. This is just my experience. Everyone is different. But it just sounds to me like you may not have had the best fitted cage.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

12. pepita143

pepita143 Member

Local Time:
    Agree. This is my smallest cage so far, including the base ring. So far so good. I think bigger base rings move around too much and cause chafing.

cagedhubby-RD likes this.
  13. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    For me I used to get chafing when my base ring was too small. I went up one size and that did the trick for me.

14. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    @OrdinaryGuy on another thread you asked me how to tell the difference between truthful anecdotes on CM and fantasy masquerading as truth. Well the above is an example of truth, because the kink was interrupted by a bunch of construction workers. In a fake post, the guys wife would have been fucked by all the construction guys and then she’d have got him to eat her out. Plus no mention of his mother in law getting him to clean for her using a duster stuck up his arse. I find that in real life, mothers in law rarely require such services, yet in the purported lives of some posters here a whole panoply of female relatives involve themselves in the shenanigans.

OrdinaryGuy likes this.
  15. OrdinaryGuy

OrdinaryGuy Member

Local Time:
    Thank you!

16. pepita143

pepita143 Member

Local Time:
    Lol, they were back today. We are having a pool put in... something that she has wanted for a long time. I kinda think they are too damn expensive but if she's happy, I am happy. I have been working a ton lately. The other night she patted by cock and said, "I miss you... I am talking to 'him', not you!" I liked this of course, because it was her sort of taking ownership of her property. On a side note, I went ahead an ordered a titanium BA-28. It will take a while to arrive but if I do get back into longer lockup I think the lighter weight will be nice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice