Dull pain and burning feeling

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by gehorsam, Sep 13, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    So this is the first time I have ever wore a metal cage or any cage over night. I was woken up in the middle of the night several times due to a burning sensation around my sac and a dull pain-ish feeling on my penis. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if their is away to get rid of it. I checked everything their is no off coloration or loss of blood not sure what it could be.

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    @gehorsam Most males new to chastity experience some discomfort. It's usually the retaining ring that rubs on the delicate skin around the base of your scrotum that causes the burning feeling. Make sure you have a correctly fitting ring and some on here also recommend using some sort of salve around the affected area.
    Welcome to the Mansion.

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Adjustment pains probably, it seems quite common on the first few nights of wear.

Dull pains you can live with, but burning will wake you and keep you on-guard so best to address that. Even if it isn't likely to be causing any damage, it'll certainly prevent sleep.

Some people find an application of vaseline, or even moisturiser around the back of the base-ring helps, or wherever the burning is. It certainly helped for me.

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  4. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    I put on some Vaseline and I haven't really had the burning feeling but I still have a dull pain in my penis that i notice here and there when I think about it

5. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress B and SubVerity

6. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    I've been going through the same thing for the last 3 weeks. I get spots that are sore, giving me a burning sensation, but don't appear to have any damage to the skin. I think what I'm experiencing is stretching of the skin. My scrotum seems to be getting a bit longer, which isn't noticeable until it gets really relaxed in warm conditions. The sharp burning sensation is usually present when I'm cold and the scrotum is tightly contracted and stretched by the base ring and the cage. But, I found a solution...

I did some reading, and found a few guys were suggesting baby oil gel to lubricate their balls to avoid the burning sensation. I went to a local pharmacy, and found the product available by three different manufacturers. I got 6.5 ounces for under $5.00.

The gel, which I've taken to calling "baby dick gel" because of my tiny baby dick, is very effective on me. I've been using two large drops twice a day for about 5 days, and it's made a huge difference in the time I can wear the device. I put one large drop on my scrotum and smear it all over the front, back and sides, and then install the base ring. Once it's on, I use one more large drop on my tiny dick, massage it into the skin, and then smear the inside of the cage with the remaining gel on my fingers. I's so slippery that my tiny dick slips right in my already snug cage, even if I've started to get erect. It goes all the way to the end without needing any thing to pull it in or ice to shrink it. It's very slippery, and you'll need some hand towels to wipe your hands when you finish.

WARNING! I should warn all the ladies/wives/Dommes/keyholders here, because this is a great opportunity for your subbie/cuckold/husband/slave/sissy to masturbate. Be sure to supervise him carefully, restrain him, or have him re-lube without removing the device! It takes me less than 3 minutes to re-lube, and I'm not trying to be fast.

Today, I've been experimenting with less gel, and so far it's going just fine. I've been removing the device to re-lube, but I think I can just add more baby dick gel without removal.

The upshot of using the gel is that I went from wearing it 8 to 12 hours a day straight to full time wear. The first time I used the gel, I went 36 1/2 hours with almost zero pain or soreness, and only removed it briefly for work. As of right now, I've been wearing my cage since Wednesday evening without any downtime for soreness or healing, almost 100 hours straight, and I won't be removing it again, except for metal detectors or a visit to a doctor.

If you look at my gallery, you can see the skin on my balls and tiny dick look a bit wet. That's from the gel.

nrbill

tiny_tim likes this.
  7. mendie

mendie Raccoon Sissyfur

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    I chalked the pain up to "growing pains" .... Or should I say "shrinking pains".

Suffice to say, I'm out my cage after five days. I hope I didn't cause permanent damage.

Lockdown likes this.
  8. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    If it helps you mentally I woke up in the night with a burning sensation in my penis , with erotic thoughts in my head , and followed by what I think was a load of cum just flowing out into my pants!

9. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Wife let me sleep without it on last night, but I lubed it up with Vaseline yesterday and that got rid of the burning sensation. Still had the dull pain though not sure what to do about that.

10. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Had that happen a couple weeks ago lockdown while I was out of my cage asleep. Hate waking up to a load in my underwear.

11. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    If your balls are being pulled on to the point where they're getting in between the rings and squished, you'll get a dull ache. The last time I had one of my balls slip through, it started with a dull ache. I was working and couldn't do anything to adjust it, so it eventually popped through, and the ache ended. It was tolerable, but just barely. I'm getting used to ignoring the occasional dull ache from the bits getting stuck in the wrong spot.

You might check the spacing between the rings, and adjust it if you can. I made my space closer, 1/4 inch now, and everything works much better for me.

nrbill

12. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    The dull ache is in my penis not my balls. That I could figure out a little better.

13. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, I haven't had that happen. I hope the cage isn't too tight, not an easy fix.

14. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Don't think it is, it doesn't feel tight.

Tom Cross likes this.
  15. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That dull pain will be tissue damage caused by your testicles being slowly torn away from your body.

Tom Cross and Billus like this.
  16. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    The burning around your balls is like a pressure sore like if you dont move in bed for too long, you dont have to be trying to get hard for it to happen. I get this all the time especially after exercise then the ball sack pulls tight. The absolute best thing for resolving this is put on some bepanthen. Its actually for nappy rash, but it serves as a gentle lubricant and lets your skin move under the ring and 100% resolves the burning your talking about around the balls. The good thing about bepanthen is it remains effective for 12 hours or even longer, Vaseline gets absorbed and ends up being smelly ....As far as your dick is concerned, its in a confined space, that what is what happens....just get used to it its part of the deal after a night of hardons...At least this advice will resolve one of them...

As a side note Bepanthen is the BEST slow lubricant for butt plugs...because it really sticks to the surface and doesn't get wiped off with your sphincter as it goes in as much...lol even better than silicone

Tom Cross likes this.
  17. yanmaslanka

yanmaslanka Active member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    thanks @cogman, that is very useful info. certainly I'm going to try bepanthen.

from my experience, finding a good way to put the device on also helps. I used to put the device on using lubricant and it wasn't very good method - my penis wouldn't fill the cage properly, which caused base ring to move forward, pulling the testicles off my body.

now I use the stocking method - very easy, comfortable and dry, which is better for hygienic reasons. also, better fit causes less pain and burning.

Tom Cross likes this.
  18. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
  19. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    :eek:

gehorsam likes this.
  20. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Unfortunately you cant use a stocking with the looker 2 because of the urethral insert. I miss it too (from my other devices) as it does make it really easy getting a cage on. That said I don't have to worry too much because it does not come off that often. When it does its usually lubed from being used and still swollen when the cage goes back on. But yes the stocking was great for stuffing a still half erect penis back in after use.

21. mendie

mendie Raccoon Sissyfur

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    While we are on the subject of the stocking method, as I understand it, all of the Birdlocked models are out too, right? I mean, if the unit is one piece, without a separate sheath, how are you going to thread that needle? (Heh.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice