hoping to pluck up the courage to give my wife the key today

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Danny15, Nov 26, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    I agree with ineverknew completely.

guest 2942 likes this.
  2. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Got to admit I realy didn't like being told I'm selfish . Having had time to digest the comments I understand their merit . I am not expecting my wife to suddenly love the idea of chastity or become a tease queen over night . I also understand any interest my wife may develop will be based on her view of chastity and that will almost certainly bear no relation to any of my fantasies .

I am extremely lucky to have a wife that will allow me the time and space to experiment with chastity and I will place no expectations on her . All I can do is carry on being the best husband that I can be and carry on treating her as the most important person in my life .

I'm time I hope she sees something in it for her . I already feel that it has made us closer and more intimate and I am loving the journey . I love the fact she is now completely comfortable with asking for and expecting daily massages . Having had chastity desires for so many years it is only natural that I will feel frustration , but that is what it is frustration , not resentment . I am and will continue to be a loving husband putting my wife's needs before mine even if she never develops an interest .

Karen's Cuck likes this.
  3. Karen's Cuck

Karen's Cuck Member

Local Time:
    Bravo Danny, my thoughts exactly!

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Danny15 , well I certainly meant no offense with my words. They were only my opinion and you can take them or leave them because I am certainly no expert. I've just experienced the beginnings of chastity myself and have read a few accounts of others and some other accounts from seasoned mistresses. You almost have to think about the beginning of chastity the same way you two were when you were first dating. Trying your best to impress her, please her, make her happy and the like. Once things get going and she is more comfortable with your new situation she will be more apt to indulge your needed attention and desires. Give her time to warm up to the idea before you scare her off with wanting daily affirmation of your device or needs. Just my opinion though. Good luck. By the way, I will post a link to an article I had my wife read about chastity. It helped her understand it a bit more. Maybe it would help if your wife read? http://gweninlove.blogspot.com/2012/03/fulfilled-fantasy-male-chastity-device.html

Karen's Cuck likes this.
  5. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    @ineverknew . No probs . Like I said , initially I was upset at your comments but as I said , I can see the merit of them . You have given me the benefit of your experience and I appreciate that . I only handed over the keys a week ago although I have been self locked for about 10 weeks . It is unrealistic for me to expect anything else at this stage . It has completely changed my attitude to our relationship and our intimacy . We will get there eventually . Your support and advice is appreciated . The link yo sent is a good read and an unthreatening explanation from a woman's view point . It also echos my position and explains how I feel submissive . I also had no shortage of interest from girls when in my teens but I was shy and self conscious and always a little uncomfortable around attractive girls .

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice