In at the Deep End

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by OnTheEdge, Dec 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Thanks @Jasmic68 - Been away from this site and pretty much all of life - as haven't returned to work since Christmas due to a nasty bug I picked up around new year. Sadly most of it was annual leave already ...

The need for chastity dropped off my radar for a bit as all my body wanted to do was cough and splutter rather than any more 'enjoyable' stirrings. Sorting out the house today I tried on the Kali's teeth out of curiosity and it proved difficult to put on as my member has had about a fortnight off (due to the bug) it quickly stirred to any attention no matter how unforgiving. Once locked on there was no way that it was coming off at least for a while.

I'm still confused by MIkes Spikes - I have a feeling that when fully erect I should be buckled over in agony not wanting to think about anything else other than taking the device off. But although uncomfortable it still only feels like a mild pain to me... Maybe I'm a masochist and don't even know it!? I do know however that KTB type devices don't react well to coughing fits...

Opted instead to replace and put The Vice back on. Tempted to try a longer wearing time as the makers claim this will make it mould tighter to your body shape (as the penis and balls settle into it) making pull out harder... , Having said that I have to start using the train again tomorrow and am not sure if the journey will be very comfortable (as I found with the seat design before). Maybe I should just stick to evenings - but that will get tiresome quickly - even if the VIce is far more speedy to fit.

As to C - well I'm working on it. If it was a choice between chastity or her. It's her easily... . Unfortunately I still go classic old school Brit around her: as in overly focussed but easily tongue-tied.

Oh so lame.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Ok, I was there (the tongue tied bit, not the Mikes Spikes!) but luckily the Woman I was interested in did finally become my Wife.

Just ask her if she would be willing to go out for a drink, just the two of you. If she is even moderately interested she will get the hint and say yes. If she isn't, just wants to be friends, she will let you know. Nothing lost.

3. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I know... :) ... It wouldn't be my first relationship either ... it's not really that complicated: Is it ...

(PS: The last time I went to a pub to ask her out she told me she'd accepted a job half way across the country five seconds before - as I was just turning the conversation. Fortunately her work put in a better counter offer eventually.)

In the mean time I'll just point out that @Socal_locked _locked avatar is not productive for a boy in chastity with raging C hormones

19601.jpg
    and neither is seeing these in a local newspaper and thinking of - well you can guess who. Now these are pyjamas I'd like to see her wandering around in...

work-pjs.jpg

4. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Even with an evening out, full nights sleep and some fairly "pressing" thoughts of C - leading to some new experiences in the cage - it still seems to be as firmly locked on as it was 3pm yesterday... Have therefore sealed the kitchen safe for another two days (and thinking about it now with both keys in there as it wasn't the usual padlock).

So that's another 48 hours locked but this time I'll be spending most of my waking time in the city with nowhere quiet to 'adjust'.

Nothing I can do now anyway I guess - till Friday morning.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Was wondering why about half way into my journey in today it started to get painful. Discover upon leaving the train that the cage had escaped my underwear and was digging in at a weird angle. Very glad my stop was where it was. My brain was probably once again tricking me into thinking it was my worrying/dangerous than it actually was but...

Also discovered that bending down suddenly can be a *really* bad idea, as is making sure that you are adjusted properly before leaving the bathroom stall. Never used to have to check that everything was pushed up before. Talking about pushing things up - the top of my ball sac is currently very red and tender especially where the ring pushes down onto the scrotum. It's okay but I want to keep an eye on it.

The worst thing about chastity so far is by far the bathroom visits. As I don't fill the cage when flaccid there seems to be a tendency for leakage to settle in the cage. Especially as when caged I tend to go sitting down. Plus putting things away results in pulling the device up towards my body causing my foreskin to move and dislodge trapped drops which spill on the floor, my hand, the seat. It's not ideal. Wondering if there is way to urinate standing up and making myself fill the cage before going. As otherwise that's going to be a whole world of mess.

In other random thoughts discovered tonight that I can push more of myself through into the cage after it is locked on with some time and patience. In a kind of reverse pull out. Hoping this will mean that the device will settle better on my body and maybe even activate (the alleged) anti-pullout devices a bit better. One of the first times I've been able to full fill the cage after (which should not be a problem judging by its normal size when erect and unlocked). Having just got back from an evening out and logged on I've notice there has been a lot of shrinkage again but have yet to investigate if anything has changed. I have however been able to spend time with family, drive to and from a venue and spend a few hours on hard seating all a lot more comfortably than I would have thought.

When I next refit the device I think I need to shorten the spacers - though if I remember right I tried extending them last time to try and make my balls hang more comfortably... . Really need to find something that will push the top of the device into my body, or, at least retain all of the skin that hangs around there.

Oh, and as this has been a fairly random run down of a post, catching up since Christmas, here's my thoughts so far:

The Vice - Finally staying on, kind of, but still not fitted right. Would be lovely if there was a way to urinate without engaging in a mild golden shower.

The Pod - Would definitely be my device of choice if I was permanently naked and never had to sit anywhere near C for a prolonged period of time. That is apart from the fact it tends to work its way off if I sleep in the nude. The cock ring that Mr S suggested helped a lot with that but not sure yet ... (Having said that I wonder about trying the cock ring with the Vice - although for some reason that feels like a bad idea. Though can't place why.)

Mike's Spikes/Kalis Teeth - For the most part this has proved to be surprisingly comfortable and when naked the spikes don't bother me too much. If there was a way of the bite happening only in the evenings and/or I knew I was alone it would be perfect. The downside is that it doesn't always stay on very well when flaccid and will tend to drop down over time. Although that's ignoring the 'elephant in the room' in that I know at least once I have felt the Kali's full bite over a fairly eventful night. I remember the worst being when my penis tried to constantly push up and out of the device. Trying to erect over and over again. Those ripples were definitely the worst... It was only on one night out of about five(?) but I'm not sure if I want to self-punish myself in that way. Could be kinky if someone else was controlling but by personal choice... ... ...?

Atomic Jock Cock Lock - A novelty item that lasted about a day before the silicon(?) broke. Would have been a good temporary device had there been away of keeping it on. Not lockable but would only have been a reminder and last line of defence. Cheap, but still a waste of money. Not sure why a "normal" person would buy it unless you wanted a fairly vanilla introduction to chastity. But even that seems weird as you would either have to a; explain to your partner why you bought it as a started device cause you really wanted to try something better - or b; didn't just skip to a cheap lockable device to try out. As some of them really aren't that expensive. (Well £60-70 but you get a more 'realistic' experience in that it actually locks even if it wouldn't be comfortable for very long.) [Was tempted to not even mention this device - but hey, I'm a completist.]

Bits of me wants my body to get ragingly horny tonight so I can feel how the Vice copes - it would also be good to make sure that everything is fitted properly (or at least the best it can be). Would love to be able to get up tomorrow with the device sitting comfortably and securely on my penis. Especially as I don't have access to the keys for at least the next 32 hours. It's also tempting to try and get the device off to test its security - however the fact that the device is still staying securely around my balls is putting me off trying. In the past once my penis was out the balls have reasonably easily followed given time. The problem with out keys would be if that didn't happen. I can't imagine it would be very comfortable at all to go to work tomorrow - with my penis escaped and 'locked out' of the cage but my testicles still clamped in. As both cage and penis would be fighting for the same space in my underwear I imagine it would be quite uncomfortable/painful. Would still prefer for my penis to sit nicely in the cage though without trying to escape. I (once again) realize that not device is pull out proof, but it would be good to have one that my penis at least tried to stay in.

Hmmm, I actually wished for a horny night in the last paragraph. Would probably regret that if it actually happened. Can I change that to a device that stays reasonably clean and locked on?

That's enough ramblings for now anyway. This is perhaps one of the first nights where I can see the value in having a physical keyholder who can check up on both you and the device.

6. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Great.

Always nice to stick your hand in a toilet full of urine to rescue your chastity device at midnight (can't flush first or the inbuilt shredder* might mangle it...

This does mean however I am out of chastity for at least twenty four hours as everything is locked in the safe, keys included. Almost disappointed.

7. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    So I researched Holy Trainers and by all accounts and recommendations from people on the site they seem really good. Annoying that they are easy to pull out of and reinsert. Which for some reason as a solo-player seems more of a temptation (I guess there's nobody to 'guilt me' if I cheat...) but the new Guardian anti-pull out also seems good and somewhat effective judging by reviews of those who use it.

However... it is frustratingly out of stock at Uberkinky in all styles in the sizes that I need. The American sites I looked at even mentioned a special smaller ring size that could be specially ordered for the device - which after having measured myself using string and scissors as instructed I am very close to needing.... Reluctant to order from overseas however - not so much because of the taxes etc but more because other people might be receiving the package when it arrives at my house and not show how revealing the import documentation might be.

I suppose I should therefore be patient and wait for Uberkinky to get some more in stock...

Except I'm not feeling very patient at all. Especially after yesterdays 'so close and yet so far' incident with the toilet bowl and they had the Birdlock on at a very cheap end of line/season deal...

A lot of the reviews for the Birdlock seem to be at polar opposites. A few seem to say that the device is entirely cak and easy to remove etc etc whilst a lot of others say that it is fine so long as you don't abuse it. (If you try to take it off you can - but then you won't get back in - yada yada yada.) There was also some talk of the cage being shorter than average and the small ring sizes harder to escape from (though I guess that depends on the size of your anatomy to start with. As I only want a device that stays on me without trying to fall off - and can't be replaced without unlocking - this seems positive and reviews on this site were also mainly supportive. I then broadened my search a little further (no pun intended) and came across (again no pun... it's a minefield...) the Birdlocked Mini and the Pico.

The Mini was something I hadn't heard of before (or at least don't remember doing so) and may hopefully solve a few of my problems. I'm reasonably happy with the size my penis grows to when erect [and lets leave it at that shall we] but have found when caged it often has difficulty in filling its cage from the outset. Hopefully the Mini will therefore retain what is there better and keep it fitted. Also as the device is all in one maybe it will be a little more secure - in that there should be less wiggle room. The more I think about that the less it makes sense as surely all chastity devices are supposed to be clamped into essentially one piece when fitted? There will definitely however be less chance of pinching from meshing parts.

As you can probably tell by now I've spent some money and gone with it. Having felt a little trigger happy having come in for the month under budget and with pay day on Monday... Oh, but I didn't stop there. After my experiences with Mike's Spikes I seem to have indulged my Masochistic(?) leanings and gone for a pico too. One of the reasons was that reviewers said that the cage was short and it discouraged playing with the device when in it - so there should be less desire to try and tamper/play with the fittings. But there is also a little bit of me interested in the experience. As an uncut male it seems its not impossible to wear for a period of time - though after a few days things may get a little sore and contain pin prick sized holes - though those by all accounts quickly heal. For those without a foreskin - or if the skin around the head gets pulled back - this device seems quite rough. There was also talk about how this device is good for a keyholder to abuse their male as the soft fabric of the cage can be easily pushed and squeezed. Ouch... Good job then that I don't have anyone looking after me or that could be a very dark place... ... ....

Both should be hear on Tuesday and the objective remains the same: Find a device that stays in place by itself and can't be refitted without removing either the padlock or numbered chastity tag. Just like any other piece of clothing that I wear I want it to stay on without me having to think about it or keep adjusting it.

Tis' a pity that the Kitchen Safe doesn't open till 7am tomorrow. As I'd quite like to have tried some of the smaller ring spaces out on the Vice. Or maybe even given the pod and overnight go (though there's now way I'm wearing that on the train again for a while...). Uberkinky did send me a free roll of bondage tape with a previous order... Never really been into that kind of thing but it would keep my hands away from where they shouldn't be.

Yes, for the sort of level I'm aiming for it would probably make sense to get a piercing but that's a limit I'm not considering going to for the moment. It's never been something that I've wanted to do for cosmetic reasons and I don't want to have 'that' conversation with the select group of people who are likely to meet it. I guess its a trade off between security and personal choice in this case. But for the moment I'd prefer to wear burlap and sandpaper underwear for the rest of my life rather than that. ... Now that really would discourage erections.

8. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    So I figured I needed a little bit of direction and this seemed like the obvious opportunity... So I just posted this in the International Chastity Month thread:

Well I have no key holder and am currently locked out of all my devices till tomorrow - but I'm in.

I promise not to touch unless it is absolutely necessary or locking up. :)

This is so not going to go well.
    So that means I'm now chaste till at least valentines day.

9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    If nothing else you are going to end up an expert on the pro's and con's of many of the off the shelf chastity devices!

10. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Quick update before I head out for the day into the big smoke...

I just do not get how the same device can feel so different from day to day.

This morning the Safe unlocked again and not having time to faff around with the different parts/settings for the Vice decided to lock it straight back on as it did make around a day last time. My penis however fought it every step of the way and can even now feel it pressing around every edge of the cage trying to break out. Quite a contrast to previous experiences. My balls - both of them seem to be more firmly though as well and much better balanced around the outside sides of the cage. Maybe that is helping and might reduce the temporary redness and soreness I experienced last time on the top of my ball sac. Having said that that doesn't feel like it at the moment as every inch of the device from ring to cage currently feels like it is pressing in on me. Its not pleasant but its not unbearable either. Hoping it will settle down soon.

Don't think I'll lock the safe till I'm back from work today although that's still about 8 hours away. For the first time I'm also really tempted to take one of the keys with me just in case. Though don't really want that opportunity to back out. Still safety first I suppose... . I work in public so there wouldn't really be much opportunity to whip it off anyway.

Was last night really the best time on these forums to commit to a month of chastity?

11. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Hi as it is now wath type of cage your wearing?

12. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hi @tena today I am wearing The Vice which was my most recent purchase (that has arrived from the store). I haven't used the stainless steel device so much at the moment as it is difficult to conceal under work clothing and doesn't stay on well over night.

However, The Vice feels like its fitting quite differently tonight so that might mean my body is settling into chastity and shifting around a bit so could give it (the stainless steel Seed Pod device) another go soon.

Will be testing out a couple of Birdlocked devices soon which were apparently dispatched in the post to me today.

The Vice is so far the most practical for working hours so long as I can get it to stay on. Which isn't always guaranteed. Ideally I'd prefer to go back to steel.

13. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The cage of the Vice has felt really tight today. Don't understand why. But since this morning there's been enough so I can't quite forget that I'm wearing it.

Lots of new devices pains too. The ring rubbed horribly for most of the morning against delicate skin as it settled in, then the cage pressed in between my legs whenever I sat down. A constant growing pressure like a stick or blunt pencil. Deliberately chose some trains today that I could ride standing up, or, leaning against the sides.

Have to drive a few hours to a meeting tomorrow and know the seats are fairly cheap. So tempting to unlock - or it could be a very uncomforable day. Then again things do seem to be settling down a little bit now, Having said that the seats for Sunday are going to be far far worse ... so better get used to it.

Want a hug - from the right person (whoever that is) - and to drift off asleep together.

There's a reason my profile page picture is quite soft.

Picking my battles.

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    What lubrication are you using? When your balls tighten up in a ball trap device it can get very painful. It does get better though, my balls have stretched a ridiculous amount in just two months. I hardly need lubrication now but at first I was using loads.

15. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    To be honest @Jasmic68 I've never bothered with lube before - and after a short time don't think I've missed it. This morning felt very different.But since heading upstairs around 4 1/2 hours ago I haven't really felt it. I am however reclining on the bed so that might have something to do with it.

On the plus side when the Birdlock's come in the next few days Uberkinky have thrown in a bottle of there Smooth Move Hybrid Lubricant and another of there Silicone Lubricant. So may have to have a bit of an experiment when they arrive.

Talking about experimentation. Last night I did explore another free gift from Uberkinky (... must stop giving them so much money ...) the bondage tape. Having fallen asleep in bed with my feet and ankles bound I can vouch that the binds get stronger the longer you leave it on. Nothing too scary but enough that when combined with a fair amount of wrapping they put up a bit of fight to resist removal.

Self-binding my wrists was a little tricker especially as the tape (naturally - doh!) sticks to itself when it comes into contact with itself. This is great except when your trying to wrap it around your already bound arms... Then cut it off with a pair of scissors (unless your into mummification and determined to use the whole roll.) I was able to twist the tape around itself a few times and twist the tape so that my arms could not easily separate due to the mixed up tape. But I never really got it to the point where one was permanently stuck to (meshed with?) the other. In this case falling asleep made the bounds tighter but less so than in the legs. I guess the arms have greater control over how they move and what they wanted to do.

Can see how this could be fun if you had someone else to tie you up and it could even be quite difficult to escape from if they were good... or very very bad.

Hmm a second ago I started feeling pressure on the tip of my penis and a sore little sting as it tries to wrestle itself free. Maybe I shouldn't be thinking about these sort of things right now (though I think it might also have something to do with the anti-pullout [Maybe?]). I'm still only one day into a month of complete lockdown after all. There''s somethings I should try and keep out of my mind for the moment.

16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I couldn't cope without lube, especially in the early days. I use less now than I used to, my body has changed to accept the Holy Trainer so much I now feel weird when it is off. I just use Vaseline, a small amount around the ring makes a huge difference.

I like your description of the bondage tape, I didn't know it did that. I shall have to order some.

17. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The Vice sadly didn't survive the night again - and I promise there was not help from me. Woke up in the morning and it was there lying next to me in the bed. Reapplied it but couldn't get particularly comfortable but left it on.

Whilst sitting in the car this morning waiting for it to finish de-icing I realised that a painful penis probably wasn't a good option for safe motorway driving so having kept a key on me rummaged around (discretely...) and removed it.

This afternoon about halfway into the meeting it started feeling like I was wearing the device again. As I felt something rubbing against my tip. Of course I wasn't wearing it but it might be a sign that I need a little rest to let my body recover.

Back at home the postman had left a note saying that they had tried to deliver a package. So I will have to go and collect the Birdlocks on Monday. Being back at home and trying to keep to the 1 month deal I tried to lock up again in the Vice but this time adding a cock ring first. At first it felt super painful particularly on the underside of my scrotum and I wanted to give up. Something drove me to continue though and I locked the safe with both keys inside for one hour.

Now if I learnt nothing else today it is that if you lock me in an uncomfortable chastity cage for even just one hour it will highly motivate me to adjust myself to fit the device as best as possible. The safe clock was almost timed out again by the time I had finished. But by that time I had got so much more skin though the device than ever before and it was fitting so close to my body. (I think that beforehand one of my balls must have been almost trapped in the ring every time...) I wasn't sure about leaving the cock ring on for a long time though and it didn't seem that it was quite stretchy enough to pull up and over the device....

Eventually I felt that I could live with it and went off to make dinner. Later however I noticed there was a degree of pinching and bunching (skin) on one side of the cage (my left). This was alright lying and standing but when my body is bent - such as when I sit down - the pinching was awkward and uncomfortable so it had to be removed. I also think it is probably best to give the head of my penis and base of my scrotum (where it meets the bottom of the ring) needs a rest. As this is for health reasons though I don't see it as cheating on the month of chastity - and all the times I was unlocked I was both busy and in public so no chance of playing even if I wanted to.

It would probably be fair under the circumstances to allow myself a night off without a device. But as I have Kali I can still wear one device without it having to make contact with either my tip or scrotum. So for just over the last hour I've been sat in t-shirt and boxers with Kali clamped around my base. Both keys just in the keysafe until 8am tomorrow morning. The pins are long and sharp enough to grip my cock but so far not dangerous enough to do any damage. I will however have to try and keep my mind of anything interesting for a while.

Is it cheating to sleep in the nude tonight? - that way this device especially stands a good chance of falling off without any help...

18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Chastity is not reliant on a device, it is totally reliant on an attitude and a state of mind. I personally choose to wear a device to help me remain chaste. I know I could escape it if I wanted to but I don't. I don't understand the psychology, I just know that my mind is calmer and less prone to temptation with it on.

It is totally not cheating to go without wearing a device for a night.

19. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I agree with you @Jasmic68 I had every intention of giving my body a rest tonight - however that is not going to happen now as I'm not sure I could remove Kali at the moment without taking at least some flesh with it... ... (It does however mean that all the bits that needed resting - are well - rested). No pain associated with its bite so far tonight but enough grip to make sure it stays in place.

Some of the comments on your journal (@Jasmic68) have also been a reminder to me of what I haven't got at the moment - as in someone to wake up to/with. (Though those comments were posted by others.) That and link clicking on some of the pictures associated with posts was probably a bad idea this one especially [See the bottom of the post for picture] (though I suppose in the fairness the thread was entitled "Knickers"). Classy, hot and if I may risk saying so dangerous enough to awaken the device currently clamped to my member... My brain is so keen to 'react' to that picture right now but equally must not allow myself to grow till the safe opens in the morning.

It's only been a day or two and small distractions are already having a much bigger influence on me than usual. (So much so that I decided to post the picture below.) Need to forget about the locking up and just concentrate on be chaste till the fourteenth. As in short of finding someone to slide into bed with me now I need to forget about stimulation for a while and just focus on getting through the next month.

All is good so far but chastity is so far mentally encouraging me to find a bedroom partner to hold and caress not lessen it. My thoughts aren't particular based around 'sex' as 'love and affection'. To this end the chastity device could stay on for all I care (at the moment (this moment(!)) but I am beginning to crave the company and touch of another in a way that I didn't before I started with chastity.

Its also interesting that I gave myself an opportunity for a night off and still chose to put a device on... Bits of me wants control, bits of me wants to let go. For now though I've made a promise on site not to do anything till the middle of next month - unless somebody feels like popping round and joining me right now for a coffee... ... ...

Regular readers of this thread might realize where the natural conclusion of this post is likely to end. So I ought to end it whilst there is still a chance that I won't be regretting the full force of the spikes. Ah to have enough control to stop myself from engorging - but not enough to stop thinking about it all together ... - or becoming flaccid enough to pull through to freedon.

Must. Stop. Daydreaming - For once the old addage that "It's okay because it's not going to hurt anyone" clearly isn't true.

[Apologies if this has turned into another long, rambling confessional post - But I try to post 'as is' and how I'm feeling so you wouldn't always get my good side. Night.]

VictoriasSecret.jpg

20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I can hardly accept your apology for rambling if you have read my posts in my own journal, can I :D

I could not imagine doing this without my Wife. I can only imagine what you are going through. I can also imagine the issues meeting someone and then trying to get them to come back to yours and not have sex. Well, not in the usual sense.

I am more about what I read stimulating me rather than images such as the one you have posted. Words get into my head and influence me, I can see myself in the position of the man in my favorite blog, Monkey in a cage, and I get very worked up. So much so I have had to stop reading it.

There is something very powerful about denying yourself an orgasm over a period of time. The level of hornyness you reach is incredible. I really hope you find someone to go through this journey with.

We live in the here and now. We have to remember we will still be in he here and now in a year, two years, three years time. My main difference is I have my Wife to enforce my here and now.

21. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    With most of my friends sex is not the highest agenda - even in a relationship. Sure its fun and enjoyable but there is more to a relationship than that. With C especially (and maybe a little sadly) i don't think that she would be rushing to rip my clothes off straight away. [The vain part of me would quite like getting a flatter stomach first too...]

Having said that, the last relationship I had ended the Christmas before last and although it didn't go all-the-way lets just say that it burned very brightly in the short time that it lived. Regardless of all of this to me the point of a relationship is not sex. Sex would be a cool benefit but I only want a relationship when I want the other person. That's not to say you can have a casual relationship, if you want, - just that I'm unlikely to. I want to know the other person and not just in the Biblical sense.

Therein also lies a difficulty of chastity for me as in a relationship it would be possible and desirable to get physically close to someone even if fully clothed. Certainly if I was wearing the Pod on a daily basis my secret would not take long to be discovered. With the Vice probably longer but I imagine the solid shape and feel would probably give the game away fairly quickly. Whatever, if they were me and I felt a large 'stiff' protrusion from someone's trousers/pants I was dating I probably couldn't resist a quick grope to explore... even on the outside.

That doesn't mean I'm ashamed of chastity - far from it: What's more commendable having fast and loose sex with any woman you meet regardless of whether you respect her and 'jacking off' to her image without a second thought..., or, preventing yourself from doing so and pacing them in position of honour and respect where it can sometimes (even go so far as physically) hurt you if they are mistreated. Male chastity with a device, is kinky, it is a bit weird. But its good weird. With the exception of some who might punish themselves by banning personal orgasm for individual reasons. Chastity seems to mostly come out of a good place. Giving someone control and/or preventing our[/my?] power being abused.

Its just that I don't want to start a relationship that way and it could be a little scary for the other partner too. Fortunately, in the circles I keep of close friends I can't think of anyone who wouldn't keep the confidence however weird. Sure I've had fantasies, last night especially, but that is probably what they'll remain. Yesterdays were probably brought on by a combination of events from a fellow poster who commented about their partner waking them in bed by tweaking and caring their nipples to an interaction with a potential key holder should I ever go down that route. The fantasy involved a someone somehow sending C my key with a note giving enough of a clue as to what it unlocked. Seeing as at the time I was locked into Kali - as I still am now on the same lock up - it was probably best that I didn't indulge my thoughts too much.

This morning, though I didn't check by watch, I must have woken up at about half-three. and lay there trying to get back to sleep. I'm not sure if it was the Kali that woke me up but think that maybe the feeling of little pins on my shaft could have had something to do with it. Anyway, just as I start to final begin drifting off I feel the first stretch in my member as a thought catches its attention. I'm bigger and I can feel it but it's not to big a problem. Unfortunately in a tired and lazy state I do not clear my mind enough and another thought causes me to grow again - now it has my full attention, but I am alright so long as I don't go any further I spend sometime holding the cage to my body to stop the pressure from the sides onto my shaft causing any further problems. I grow slight but its not enough to cause problems and get away with it even though it takes a long time for my penis to return to normal size from pressing around the edges of the device. Even when back down to normal it still clings on as tightly as when I put it on last night. This is probably in part due to the fact that, contrary to my thoughts, at the time I did not strip off last night an sleep in the buff in the hope of shaking the device off over night. My underwear is quite clingy so it retained everything very well Kali included.

Okay, seeing as I find it okay to post pictures of scantily clad ladies on this thread I ought to show what I was wearing too. Under the proviso that a) it's not gong to become a regular thing ;), and, b) it's not me wearing them in the pictures. Still another hour and a half before the safe opens... Though the Kali is certainly an effective deterrent to misbehaving in the mean time.

Next.jpg
    Papi.jpg
    MikesSpikes.jpg

22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Good post. A point well made.

I think I spend so much time reading posts where the entire focus is that through denial of orgasm and access to a penis the guys get much more sex, just in a different way than normal. I am struggling myself with the implications of what I have done in regards to the power I had to instigate sex with my Wife. So when you talk about potential relationships my mind immediately moves to the default position of thinking about sex.

I would have hoped that we as a society would be moving away from thinking of things as weird, and disturbing, but unfortunately that is not the case. I read a news report very recently of a Mistress who turned stalker and tried to ruin the life of a married high end car dealer. He had been into some fairly extreme BDSM and she had outed him to his Wife and friends. The comments on the article were not encouraging.

It will be an interesting story whatever happens, but how you go about letting a potential partner know what you are wanting at the start of a relationship is not something I have any experience of or any idea how to go about doing it.

23. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I would probably remove the device if I was to start a new relationship. At least for a start - and see how playful the relationship becomes. I know C for example [sorry] can be very creative when she wants to be... such as years ago forcing university friends to go on a treasure hunt around campus to find their drug stash - only to find it right next to where they left it hours later. Mean but fun... I imagine she could be quite a devious key holder. But refuse to think about that for the time being.

Removing the device prior to a relationship would of course only be simple if I was the one holding the key. An opportunity I may choose to relinquish should I ever find a device that fits.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  24. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I know I have posted this before, but:

I want this - Specifically that the attention is through the eyes and not the cock.

She gets what ever she wants.

SofaCover.jpeg

Jasmic68 likes this.
  25. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    In case your wondering if I'm being honest during this month of valentine chastity denial here's the details of my latest lockup. Ends just in time to try the new Birdlocked devices on Tuesday.

If you look at the Kitchen Safe picture you can see the two keys in the bottom right.

Alarmingly due to dodgy devices (or at least fittings) 48 hours will be the longest consistent time I worn a device so far without refitting.

KitchenSafe.png The Vice.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice