In at the Deep End

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by OnTheEdge, Dec 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Good heavens @OnTheEdge you do have a high pain threshold.

OnTheEdge and Jasmic68 like this.
  2. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you @Mistress B.

Having just reread my last post its even less grammatical correct and readable than usual. Almost as if I had some "pressing" issue on my mind [Oh, that was poor...] I like the stream of consciousness approach to blogging as it means you actually get to read/hear an unedited version of my thoughts. But, maybe a little editing and post planning wouldn't go amiss in the future.

As to the high pain threshold wearing the device has been quite telling and something to write about later. By late last night my penis had become so engorged that I thought I ought to lesson the pressure (in case of problems removing it later on), I think turning the allen key back on each spike eight full revolutions. But still it clung on ... and I couldn't really tell how far the spikes were now dug in. A couple of hours later it came off, but, as I thought, by then the spikes were hardly in.

This morning I tried again and managed to make the device sit better below the head. (I can still some little red marks/spots from yesterday where I may have pushed my foreskin down to much.) Then later was able to tighten in again. At which point the allen key went in the safe for a couple of hours to see if all would be okay when left alone. It was - and on opening discovered that it was now possible to tighten to some more without increased levels of pain. That was midday and the allen key was locked away again - this time for five hours.

So far everything still feels okay. So this device would 'probably' be okay for long term wear. But, those sharp pins give me doubts. So long as they only hold the ring in place that's fine by me but if they did damage to either my urinary tract or reproductive chances that's a very different story.

Oh - and last thing for now waking up this morning the ring seemed to have had a very positive effect on the size of my member. I know that my penis is of a good size anyway. But unfortunately for chastity play when not in use it tends to shrink down very small... This morning it was awake and angry. Maybe somebody should have told 'it' that there's is still the best part of six weeks to go before I get to find out if I can cum. (Still I don't think that anyone here can argue that I haven't taken the penance seriously... ... ...),

3. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10 hours in the Crown of Thorns today, Would have been more but every time the safe unlocked I had a desire to try and tighten the screws even more.

After dinner in spurt of determination/stupidity I went round each of the pins in turn and twisted them three times plus until they were flush with the ring. That was until pin five: Managed to get that about a quarter turn off. But that's where the psychological block started to kick in. The final, sixth pin, was also about three full turns out. The annoying thing is is that I probably could have done it - fitted the device flush that is. But my penis was resenting having a very very tiny place in which to live.

Having been moving around the house for about an hour before and spending time with family the pressure of the device resting against clothes was not comfortable. But equally was bearable. Certainly preferable to having your testicle crushed in a ball trap device. I suppose I could have backed off a bit and tried again. But decide to remove the device - especially as it was getting to the point again when turning the keys for release was also causing pain. I wonder if the sensation would have multiplied had a left it on for 8 hours overnight. ... Let's not run before we can walk.

So wish I had managed to get it flush. Each pin of the device fitted in as far in as it could go and still bearable.

Argh should have gone on - now I'm going to have to try it all over again. Well I don't have to: But it was so near.

4. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Ah yesterday.

So much of the day actually, properly, inescapably locked in chastity. Almost able to turn the final screws flush. Almost.

Then a night in the device which probably sparked my journey into chastity to turn from fantasy to reality.

It was horrible.

For some reason I've always been struck by the Penis Prison sold (I think by Mr S) and still makes me slightly flustered thinking about it. It looks at first like a fairly vanilla leather pouch that can be tightened to lock and encase both the penis and balls - except for the fact that there are also 190 stainless steel pin pricks surrounding the insides of the pouch.

There was something about this device that entered my fantasies. Being locked in it and left perfectly safe and happy. Except for any squeeze from the outside or attempt to get erect from within would be met with pain. Generally just a light scratch unless something tried to force itself against the sides of the pouch. More - if you get my film refernces - St Trinians, than 50 Shades of Grey.

Locked in for the duration last night and with the keys in the safe my penis sat happily dormant. But as I turned the TV off and tried to go to sleep I started to wriggle more and some of the pins started to scratch my testicles. Particularly one at the bottom right. You know how it is with an itch that you can't scratch. Couple that with a pain (however light) that can happen any time - you just don't know when - mild but enough to be annoying.

Then I started to fantasise. It's been a few days since I had any release and quite a while since any pleasure. My brain knew what - or who - it wanted even if it wasn't going to communicate it that simply. I felt hot, and wanted release. But, my penis refused to do anything. Nothing. Nada. I don't know if it was the style of cage, or what but the hornier I felt that less would happen. Lying their desiring stimulation - I got nothing.

Maybe I was lucky though. Because I was aware that any stimulation would lead to immediate contact with those many and plentiful pins. I didn't care though and although I didn't want orgasm I did want stimulation and found myself trying to push and wriggle in the cage(/pouch) to try and get any degree of traction or erection. When the pouch (which is naturally light) sat lower on my abdomen there was some, but nowhere near enough to get any pleasure from it... ,

When the device came off a swapped it for the Spikes. on the grounds that it was easier and quick to fit. Why do all my devices that fit and/or are easy to fit also have the by product of causing immediate or delayed pain? I'm reasonably good at not thinking sexual thoughts by choice though so sleep came fairly easily (normally!) and in the morning I woke up early forgetting that I was wearing it. It took me a while to realize what the scratch I was feeling 'down there' actually was.

It wasn't until I looked at the clock that I realized exactly how late I was and had to sprint up and out the house to get to a meeting on time. This meant that I pity much through clothes over what I was wearing and left the house with just a quick wash and clean of the teeth. Making it just as everything was starting.

That was when I felt a small sharp dig in my shaft and realized that I was till wearing the (Mike's) Spikes.

The spikes which won't easily fall off me when held on by underwear and the key was miles away. So long as there was any stimulation in my penis it wasn't even worth thinking about trying the bathroom in an attempt to remove it...

9:30 am and already the day was heading down hill, if I didn't martial my thoughts very carefully. Surely, things couldn't get any worse later - Could they?

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    I'm guessing that they did...

6. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yep. But had to get back from another meeting before I could type some more.

Having experimented with the glans ring yesterday. I knew which level was safe to wear and how far to turn was too far. There's a point at which it is secure and comfortable and then there's a point that it's secure and you're fairly immobile. It's not that the pain is searing (well I didn't finish the final two screws did I...) its just that you don't think of anything other than making it stop. I also know that so far it is the most secure device that I have.

By midday it was locked on and tightened just so much that it constantly pinched. Knowing from yesterday that my body would relax after a while and make room for the device. Then the allan key went into the kitchen safe and not pressing the locking button I set the timer for over a week till 7am Monday 1 Februrary. I considered all of my options very carefully. Seven days in chastity without having to relock sounded wonderful but I needed to remember that this device stayed on purely because of the pins poking directly into my penis. Had I got the device on tight enough and if it became too tight would I be able to manage. Sure I could go to a hardware store and by another allan key should I find the right one that fitted or smash the safe. But would it really be that easy with an inflamed, stinging member?

As a final measure I tried fiddling with the pins with my first my hands and then a small set of screwdrivers that I own. The screwdrivers did not work at all and wouldn't make any contact with the sides of the pins. My hands were able to tighten or loosen the screws - to a point. When you got to a point that they were so far through my fingers could not get the purchase they need them to turn them the other way again. Turning some of the later ones I had a slight feeling of dread that I was leading myself to my impending doom. That if this was a film there would be a montage sequence ending with a close up of me wide eyed and trying to stifle the pain...

Now I had a choice. Fetch the allan key out of the safe and start the chastity fitting fight again, or, press the button and wave good buy to the sexual use of my penis for over a week. (Though still leaving another 30 days on top of that afterwards to remain chaste.) I'd done my research yesterday spending at least 10 hours in the device, I knew that only it only starts to become unbearable for me when the pins are almost completely driven in, but, also that the pins had to be some way in to ensure that they were secure behind the head and would not come off. Which every way I knew that locking myself in for day, or half a day would be a sensible start. Then work from there.

But I'm more adventurous that I sometimes give myself credit for, and/or a little bit fool hardy ('reckless' sounds better though...): I pushed the button. And the countdown began: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, locked. As far as I know I'm now stuck with a glans ring around my member for over a week. If I thought last night was frustrating I think that this coming week is going to get a heck of a lot worse. That and the small but nagging fear that I 'may' have misjudge the settings. (Do erections get stronger and thicker if you don't act on them for that long? Will the pressure against the ring therefore be greater? Ah...) I hope I can now forget about things for a while. All the complicated fittings and setting and wrestling devices onto my testicles and just get on without not being chaste.

Of course there is a price to pay when locking yourself in a glans ring for a week - and that when the way it stays on meets and erection. The first time this happened I was downstairs having lunch and a particular turn in the conversation cause my penis, to well, prick up. Immediately felt by mild but definitely there resistance. So far I thought not too bad. Later the my penis tried again but much harder. Soon giving up but leaving quite an unpleasant pinch at the time. When back up stairs there was a third occasion, if you're a man reading this - you probably know the sort, the type that really pushes deep into the top of the cage trying to push it away from your body like a tent. Except this time it could go straight through the hole in the ring forcing the swelling into the sides. It only lasted a second but if anybody had been watching my face at the moment the look on it must have been priceless.

So far I think I'm okay and have done the right thing. I am however concerned about morning wood. Particularly after another week of denial. I've done the research and felt the full force of the pins sharp against my skin whilst locked. I know what I'm getting into but I also don't think that this week is going to be one full of easy sailing. For comparison let's think about the time I locked myself in the Pod and then spent a night in the pub with C. The pain of the stainless steel stretching into my cock felt horrendous (though that might have something to do with the fact that it wasn't fitted right) and her comments asking if I was alright only added to it: 'No, its alright I just think that you are the hottest person in the whole of the world and I happened to have locked myself into a chastity which is currently trying to tear my member to shreds. How are you?'.

Now its a similar case but with six sharp points pointing at it. It's alright when you have an erection that goes away. But what happens when it sticks around. I've experienced that for a while in my testing yesterday but never when I was having to look at someone and hold down a conversation at the same time... . Still had better go. At the end of the day it was a problem of my own making and a reminder that I'm supposed to be being chaste for the time to come - erections are not welcome here.

7. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Almost forgot.

Not sue how easy it is to make out on this reduced quality photo - but you should be able to see the allan key on the bottom front left of the Kitchen Safe.

Oh and the lock up photo was taken after the safe was locked but before finishing off the tightening of the screws. Either way I think they are in far enough now that it would be hard for me to get enough grip to turn them with my hands. Moving on - there's something I really don't like about that photo. (Perhaps its that I've just inserted pins in my penis for a week?)

Kitchen Safe.jpg
    Locked.jpg

8. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I know that 'that' picture doesn't look as if it was fitted right. But trust me when everything settled down it was. At the end of the day the device should sit below the head but with the pins far enough in to get a good firm grip. A good degree of research and physical trying out I was confident that I was gong to be alright but still filled with a high degree of trepidation over what 'might' happen.

I'm just glad I was alone when it happened.

'It' was a sudden pulse in my underwear whilst standing followed by six sharp pins dragging their sharp tips all the way over my head. No warning, no expectation, nothing. Out of nowhere my most tender parts were suddenly being attacked. Scurrying out to investigate I discovered that the ring was now sitting in a very uncomfortable place depending on how I moved. But was able to get it off. A few hours later on the walk home, whether it was just worry/suggestion, or, reality, I was walking gingerly and could feel a certain soreness where it had come off.

There is no physical damage. At the end of the day it was just a scare. But ... . I've still no idea how it happened. I'd spent nearly a day (10 hours) investigating the device yesterday. Locking myself in for periods of time and seeing how it settled. Going about my business and seeing how it settled. So how exactly did a device firmly impaled in my member suddenly pop out and over my head!?!? Either way, it's a reminder to be careful.

My body does not like chastity. My body does not want chastity. Every attempt I take to put my body in chastity fails. If C would move away I might consider a Prince Albert, and there's nothing wrong with them, but even then it goes against my current wishes. This has been six weeks of failure. When really I shouldn't be looking at this route at all but meeting up with C and telling her the truth. Even if I have left it far to long to actually work out... But now I'm being melodramatic and haggling for encouragement.

But back to chastity. What options do I have. If I could rent a device I'd try a Holy Trainer and see if it stays on... . But it all seems such a faf. Last night I looked at visiting a professional key holder. Not so much to hold the key but to get an experienced person to fit it correctly. Heck I think if I ever paid a few hundred pounds to a woman to get one fitted I'd be scared to ever take it off - lest I'd be back to square on and had wasted the money. Either way I can't see how it is me still not fitting the devices right. It must just be that the devices do not fit me and so short of permanently refitting the Kali what do I do? Certainly a daily device currently seems impractical. At least the speed of fitting for a KTB is good for night time use... ... ... .

There is of course a simple answer to all of this. Quitting the game and just going straight. Nobody 'needs' a device. Just like there is no reason I shouldn't head round to C's house now and talk to her straight. If I want to be chaste there is an easy way of doing it, and if I can't do that without help, then what good am I. I know the kink can be appealing but maybe this is really about growing up.

Either way.whatever happens I will stick to my promise till March. But where I go from here, or then, is any ones guess. I want chastity to have the element of fun and game playing that it once did, whilst still tinged with reality, but at the moment it only feels like hard work. This will probably have all blown over by the morning but I can't spend hours trying to make things fit only for them to fall off again. A physical key holder to help with the fitting seems like the only 'real' option at the moment, but there's no likelihood of that at the moment, even if promised to leave them the keys.

Ugh. For some reason I'm still going to lock myself up tonight. I type too much and don't give up easily. But right now can't really see a work around.

What do I want right now? Well that's different and slightly sad. Well - bittersweet?

But, tied naked and left by a group of friends outside C's house with a sign saying: 'Take him he's worth it. (Rough around the edges, but worth it.)'

... and maybe an added scribbled note underneath saying: 'We can offer you a range of chastity devices if you'd like and instructions how to use them ....'

Any volunteers? (I know that she'd hate it, and quite probably so would I...)

9. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    This is an example of the luck I have been having tonight.s

Decide to go to bed at midnight - which is early for me.

Turn off the light and TV and snuggle (that's not really a masculine word is it) into bed. I'm wearing underwear again . Purely because its the only thing which keeps Kali locked to me whilst I sleep. Making it the only reliably secure device that I have (if I play by the rules).

Oblivious to its confinement my penis starts to erect and the pressure is causing a tent to be made in my pants. So I expose the tip and feeling much better wriggle my underwear down my legs.

So now I'm ostensibly naked in bed with an unwanted erection that as of now exactly matches the interior size of the KTB. The seemingly exact match means I'm feeling no pain. (Cool!) But the solid end reaction is showing no sign of budding and I can get no traction on resting my penis and the dimensions between it and the ring match exactly.

I end up holding the cage in case it falls and the resultant pin contact is more than a scratch. Eventually I feel comfortable leaving it to rest on my testicles as the girth and length diminishes.

Its like with the leather penis pouch I was wearing last night (that held a secret pin prick lining). Wearing it was never supposed to be comfortable but you're still going to get annoyed when it hurts you.

10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I really feel for you. It must be awful to try so hard and get the results you have. I was lucky that my Holy Trainer, my fourth device worked. My Wife was going to pull the plug on this experiment if it didn't. I don't know what I would be doing now had that happened.

I don't know what to suggest. If I was you I wouldn't get a custom device unless I was almost certain that it would be the answer. Also wearing the Holy Trainer has changed me quite a lot, in that my balls have stretched considerably. When I started all this I needed to wear a 50mm ring, my HT has a 45mm ring, now I can wear a 40mm ring. I don't know how much more they will stretch but if I had spent hundreds of pounds on a custom device I would now be sending it back to be adjusted.

If Überkinky ever get their act together and restock the HT section I would definitely try one.

OnTheEdge likes this.
  11. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The only device I can make work is the Kali's teeth and for the first time last night that stayed on the entire time I was asleep despite being naked. I hate wearing clothes to bed.

This morning before work I thought that I had to capitalize on the success. So I've now spent close to 24 hours (22 and-a-half!?) in a spiky cage. Most of the time it has been okay. Though after waking myself up in the morning I tried to work out how to make it more secure. First up was stretching the cock ring around the outside of the device. Even with the padlock on there is a degree of give and a gap appears between the two edges. But more importantly with a stretchy clinging to the device I could thread a padlock and a numbered security tag through it and the usual hole.

The biggest problem still is going to the bathroom. Well, to be clear sitting down in the bathroom. That is when the device is more likely to fall off. One solution would be to masturbate myself prior to using the toilet... . Even with a 'little' inflation the spikes kick in properly and the device will cling on. Still not ideal though. Regular readers (and if there are any - feel free to get out more) will "know" that I now have two different types of Kali's Teeth Bracelet. Initially I had thought my new device was better as the ring size is smaller, the spikes are fixed and they are much sharper. But... although Mikes Spikes has a far bigger ring the length the spikes go into is far greater. Meaning that, to me, the benefits of each kind of cancel each other out. Mikes Spikes has a better grip, whilst the Kalis Teeth (as it was simply sold as) has a much better bite. Neither of which however can make me scream in agony...

Tonight for about the last hour I've felt little scratches beneath the ring. Little irritations that me want them to stop. Not the promised you're eyes will water and it will feel like you've been kicked in the testicles - even with a sudden erection - but a deliberate annoyance. Which to be fair is what the device is therefore to remind you not to get aroused. Not only to contain your erection, and say that ejaculation is a really bad idea, but that, simply, stimulation is not approved of and should be stopped. Certainly never encouraged, or even - wished for. It would be a bit stupid of me to put the device on, wear it a while, and complain about the things that make it great.

I did consider locking both Kalis together. One on the penis and the smaller behind both that and balls. Unfortunately I couldn't quite make the ring close and the device wrap around. Had that of happened I might have been able to use cable ties to connect the two together or two of the plastic locks from either device might just about have worked when linked together.

Okay, here's a question why doesn't there exist a cable tie type device (it doesn't have to be made out of plastic) where a ring or string can be tightened without the use of key but not un-tightened. Rather than a metal ring then we would have something that could gradually be brought into encase the testicles? Of course there would either have to be a good safety measure (minimum ring size) or a hefty warning that without a keyholder present over tightening could lead to a trip to casualty... .

I also broke my own rules and have one finally purchase coming in two days time. (I shouldn't have done - but its a last ditch final attempt.) So in a couple of days I'm getting one final very different style to try. I tempted to say more, but I don't want to jinx it...! Plus the more I think about this the more I can feel the pins on my head. Right now I could really do with an erection to poke my head out of harms way from this device - wonder if I'll still being saying that at 3am in the morning?

(Oh and thank you @Jasmic68, this threads token reader ;) - your support is as ever gratefully received.)

12. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    PS: I have a scary feeling that frustration in failing chastity devices makes me very confessional.

When posting I may have been recently back from the pub but I seem to remember something about C and wanting to be left tied, naked outside her house...

Unless anyone can actually make it happen - lets never speak of this again.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Damn, I was organizing the hit squad...

OnTheEdge likes this.
  14. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Tomorrow I take delivery of a full belt. It's from a reputable site but less than £200 ...

Everything I have read so far says that short of body mortification it is the only solution for people with 'amazing' shrinking testicles/penis(es).

Without being able to physically see the belt before purchase it feels a little tricky to know things are going to work but so long as the device is good enough to keep everything pushed in it should be fine. I know that I won't be able to remove it when it is locked in around my hips so that's fine - but there could still be a potential for temporary pull out. But I won't know that until it is here. Fortunately the reviews have been very favourable or I wouldn't have spent the money, and feedback, to others from the site owners have answered the questions I had well.

And to put it another way what other options do I have? Cock cages do not work on me...

This will be my final attempt at chastity. If it works great - I'll post you the keys - if it doesn't I don't know what other options I have.

Not being able to lock myself up would probably mean I'd leave the site as there would be very little in it for me to stay (oh how un-submissive...).

I did like my time thinking like a keyholder the other day to give another member ideas of how to dominate but...

Oh well. In about 36 hours we should know.

One last ditch, all or nothing attempt to come.

15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I was at this point of no return when I ordered my Holy Trainer. If that had not worked then what I am experiencing now would never have come to pass.

You are obviously committed so for your own sake I hope that this works. If it does then save up your pennies for a year or so and get a full belt like the Neosteel Arch. This is serious money, ridiculous almost, but it is where I am heading over the next year or so.

Good luck.

16. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    If I was to do that I'd either need a wife like yours or have taken monastic orders.

If I ever did go that far in terms of expense I'd be tempted to go on a holiday to Germany and visit Mr Latowski. Should I ever have a relationship with a chastity-enlightened female (as it would likely be) and we both had money to burn... . I could get myself into serious trouble if locked in that. :):eek:

As an aside chastity has started to seriously mess with my fantasies. It's only been 8 days since my last release - and I 'tried' to stifle the initial surge of pleasure [in that instance], as it wasn't supposed to happen. But some of my dreams have been a little more colourful of late.

I usually fantasize because I want to, not because my body starts the clock for me and dreams tend to be fairly vanilla. But last night a woman climbed into bed with me [- this was a dream, of course -] as another woman, you can guess who, wanted to see me later... (She was demanding that if the meeting was to go ahead I would have to be prepared first,

Then again it was my birthday and I was presented with two boxes one decorated in glittering white paper with angels wings on the tag. The other all red and the tag marked by horns. I was being encouraged to prove my manliness by opening the red box - but if I did I would have to accept the consequences.

I'm fairly certain that the white box contained lingerie (for her... :p) but that the red one had a very sturdy long-terrn use chastity device within.

Who said that denying a man any release will cause him to dream about it so much more...?

I always wondered if that was a myth. LIke the idea of men locked up against their will for many years by cruel and/or spurned keyholders... .
    [Come on, buy some bolt cutters guys... Unless she's got some really good blackmail on you!]

I wonder also if some of this is causing me to be a little more proactive about stuff IRL. Though that might also be down to a particular day of the year coming up again to which by now there is considerable history... .

There are bits of me that wish that this experience of chastiy has had some real life benefits - and not in the it makes me nicer around women way, or, being for more attentive. (Although I agree that is a brilliant and beneficial result for some.) You may have noticed by now that I don't have problem being polite, or respectful to women, in most cases I find their conversational company to be far better than mens...

Perhaps in my case chastity needs to be teach the opposite of what it does many others. You have to go for what you fantasize about. When you go for easy release and comfort [wanks - sorry!?] you don't really realize what that is because you are constantly diffusing the tension. When you allow it to boil...

After all what woman has ever said of their partner: it was amazing the way he could just take or leave me with out a second thought. However the crazed stalker look probably isn't very good either.... .

Feels like I'm tying up loose ends here. There isn't really much left to say or do - unless the device I pick up (in what is now) later today fits and works. The staying on shouldn't be a problem but I do wonder if it will keep everything in the right place and it will sit well on me so I don't have to spend hours working out how to sit down in public places.

Tis a pity that I probably won't be able to try fitting it till tomorrow night unless I can find somewhere to change when out and about at work. Without an office base that is tricky though. On the other hand depending on when I go pick it up I hope to many people don't ask what I've been buying. [Maybe I will try and find some public toilets and slip it on....]

Night. Hope to be here for a while to come. Thanks for the support to those who have given it on my journey so far!

17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Personally I am stunned by how easily it has been to give up masturbating. I haven't done so since mid October last year. From the time I found out about it I doubt I ever went more than two weeks without indulging in some me time. One of my goals when I explained this idea of using chastity to my Wife was to make my orgasms special again. My most recent one, last Saturday, was my first for over five weeks. The feelings I had were so intense I actually started weeping! Mission accomplished I would say.

As much as this is better (or at the very least different) if you have an active partner as your keyholder this is very much a journey of personal discovery. I totally believe that this has made my Marriage much better and stronger, but I also think that I had to actively want to improve myself. A complete misogynistic idiot with a chastity device is still going to be a complete misogynistic idiot. It has made me think about my Wife much more. Every single day I try to find at least one thing I can do to make her happy, make her life easier. The response from her is nothing short of a revelation.

I like the fact you are thinking this is making you more proactive in going for the things that you want.

18. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Just after lunch I managed to pick up the device.

I was sure that those behind the collection counter I had it delivered to must have known what was in it. But why would they?

A light but bulky package meant that I couldn't really get away with carrying it around with me all day. Fortunately I had done all my "serious" visits in the morning just in case.

At three o'clock I slipped into a public toilet and fastened on the device as best I could. It stayed on but - I could do up the top of my trousers. What to do? Take it off and carry it around again hoping nobody says: 'what's in the bag', or keep it on. I opted for the latter and tightened up my belt as far as I could. Fortunately too(!) the weather was bad all day so I had an excuse to do my coat up to disguise any visible outward signs. Looking down my erection (or rather the devices) looked incredibly prominent. Surely this wasn't going to be another disaster...

When home I was able to set to work tightening the device properly (and soon realized that the additional padlocks I had bought were the wrong size... Still at least the one provided with this device feels very sturdy - but would prefer something that I'm sure isn't going to seize up after a shower.

I've now been locked in for 7 hours. The device is feels very tight but still comfortable around my waist. Any looser and I don't think I'd be able to pull up the pair of jeans I'm currently wearing. Fortunately pushing everything up and in has made it look a lot less like I'm permanently aroused too and could "probably" get away with travelling like that. Sitting down might make it look more pronounced. But then if people are looking between my legs then - perhaps it would do them good to see a massive boner pointing back. (Might get myself a reputation...) Anyway who in there right (vanilla) mind is likely to question it? So there we have it, I'm currently locked and secure and it feels alright. What's more as this is a full belt I don't think that I've got a hope in hell of getting it off without the key. (That or embarking on an incredible diet.)

The keys are currently residing in a new four digit key safe which is of better quality and comes with a locking hook (so you could hang int on a door knob or something similar). It's currently hanging sealed right in the middle of my wardrobe admist the clothes and coathangers. This is a good compromise option for me as I can remove the rail of the wardrobe to get the safe out without unlocking it. But, that would be an incredible hassle as I'd have to remove all of the clothes from at least one side and as the wardrobe is now in need of replacing moving the rail would probably cause the rail to break (as has happened in the past) meaning I'd need to fix the whole thing (Grrrr....) Even so getting the safe of the rail doesn't unlock it - there is still the four digit combination lock to defeat. The other benefit of hanging it in the middle of the wardrobe means its not a convenient place to lazily spin through the dials to try and hit upon the correct number. I'd have to stand, my arms would get tired, I'd have to wrestle through the clothes... it would even leave me facing away from the TV (how unfair!).

For testing purposes I have currently gone for a compromise option. I've locked the safe but haven't changed the combination lock from the original number. The sticker with that code is currently sandwiched in between my phone and its case so I know that it is there but can't see the number. I could still make a reasonable guess at what it is now but I'm hoping to forget at least three numbers. To celebrate being successfully locked and help the number fade I'm about to have a drink or too. As tomorrows a work day I don't particularly want a hangover but equally I'd be quite happy if at about half two tomorrow I remember that I need to know the number to get out and can't recollect it.

Of course I could just remove the back of my phone cover to get to the number but I'm hoping my self-will to push myself will counteract that at least until I know the device is safe/comfortable to wear long term. I've also left myself a private message on the side of the card I would see if trying to open the phone case which should hopefully encourage me to back off without good reason. If I was thinking more sensibly I should have added a plastic lock before securing the padlock so that it would be clearly tamper evident but unfortunately there is not enough space to retro-fit one - might work the other way around though (on the next lockup) as the tags need a lot less space than the locks themselves.

Overall good so far though the feeling of being locked in a full belt feels very different to the time I have spent in cages. I wish it wasn't stainless steel because I now feel very wary of meetings I have to go to (like one on Friday) and wondering about the type of security they have. Also if I had a problem with a cock cage I could whip it off and put it in my coat pocket. If someone wanted to security check me (which last happened in December) I can't exactly do that with this belt its huge. Its rare, but does happen. If I'm honest though my major concern at the moment is going to the bathroom. Urinating has proved to be a breeze so far especially compared with my experiences getting soaked in cages, I'm not sure I'd want to stand at a urinal in this but its speedy and clean. I'm more concerned about the bottom hole and making sure that everything is lined up right - to be honest the space doesn't seem that large for either depositing or cleaning. The scaredy-cat part of me wants to keep a key on me at all times just in case of clean up. But the more determined part of me thinks that if I withhold myself that luxury I'll be more inclined to make sure everything is aimed straight (and true) and that I'll have a much better idea of whether the device is suitable for daily wear. If I start with compromises now I'm likely to continue making them.

Hopefully this could also be the end of the massive unwieldy stream-of-consciousness posts I've been churning out of late. With the - a? - lock now in place and some target plans actually settled. Maybe I can get on with some more serious thoughts. But for now I'm just going to be happy that I'm locked and secure in a device that's comfortable. I think there will come a point of realization soon where I realize that I now have almost zero contact with my penis till I get it off. I can just touch my head if erect and stretch my fingers but that's it and only with the tips. Also when examining photos of the device it looked like it was going ot have an open style Houdini cuff but the model delivers has cage covering the urination hole too. So there is no chance of forcing stimulation. I'm also fairly convinced (though have yet to prove it) that when fully erect I'm longer than the cage. I had thought that night time erections weren't going to be a problem with an open base. But as that is not the case we'll have to see what happens when "he" wants to escape come a morning.

Right enough typing.

It's okay I can just relax and enjoy the moment.

I can, I can, I can...

19. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a promising start. Any chance of seeing what it looks like?

20. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Your wish is my command :p - Two stock photos and a slightly less flattering (I'm so vain...) proof of locking. This belt could really encourage me to lose weight!

Am now only certain of one digit of the combination lock - so that's at least three digits of confusion should I attempt to hack it :)

Also now know for certain that my penis is longer than the cage - as it spent a while this morning trying to get passed the slits that seal the chamber. Absolutely nothing I could do.

xxdreamstoys-keuschheitsgurtel-mann.jpg xxdreamstoys-keuschheitsgurtel-mann (1).jpg Chastiy Belt.jpg

21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That looks pretty cool. If you can sort out how to wear it long term it definitely looks like your issues of ball trap devices not working are over.

Just a thought but if you are still looking to wear a ball trap device in the future you could see if a ball weight would fit at the same time as wearing this belt. Since my balls stretched I have found it a lot easier to wear my Holy Trainer 24/7. My main issue before was a morning tightness that sometimes was excruciating.

OnTheEdge likes this.
  22. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I found out around lunch time that last night I didn't fit the device tight enough. To be clear there was no way that it was going to come off my waist. Sitting down however became more awkward and even after several trips to the bathroom it was not resolved. The device has shuffled around my body. Enough to be awkward should I have been in a meeting. This was compounded by the fact that the movement had allowed my testicles to shuffle themselves free. Being at work and miles from home I essentially had to 'style' it out for the rest of the day until I could get home to unlock and readjust. On the final walk back from the train to my house I could feel my thighs impacting against the sides of the device. Meaning that it must by now be sitting far too low.

At home I became far more ruthless with the straps, pressing all the (three) different parts in as far as possible. To be honest I'm currently thinking I might have done it a little too tight. As with all things such as this there is a fine balance between security and safety. It's also unclear whether this will make the 'fake' penis protrusion more obvious or less. Will need to try sitting around the house a bit to see if it can still be done. Maybe after my body has settled into it again (as leaving it on appears to give more wriggle room over time). As tomorrow we have a large meeting with all the staff team and I've been told when and where we need to assemble to go through "Security" together - it's probably best not to play stainless steel device vs the metal detectors... But for the moment the keys are back in the safe and I can genuinely remember even less of the combination than yesterday - despite having opened the thing only a couple of hours ago.

Not ruling anything out yet but it remains to be seen how this will play out in the long term. Perhaps I will keep experimenting with ball traps in between whilst at home - maybe also the pressure that this device exerts on my testicles will help them push out and down to (otherwise I might also have to take on @Jasmic68's advice on ball weights). Talking about added pressure - a tighter fitting device has meant more penis pressure. For what feels like an age now my member has been pushing itself up against the end of the device seemingly unaware of its plight - receiving no reward for its efforts apart from a stinging pinch when the cages lattice end meets the head/foreskin.

Weirdly all this still seems like progress. (How bad must it have been before...)

23. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Progress - but to paraphrase Shakira: 'My Hips Don't Lie'. I could feel the device pressing and rubbing against my sides over night. Which contributed to my decision to definitely unlock today whilst at work. Being in a clients head office with all of top management present with the potential for both metal detectors and my balls to 'pop in' and squash themselves at any moment was a step too far.

Whilst unlocking I quickly tried to hoist the device up further as although it now seems to be retaining my penis and balls there is some dead air. It could go up a 'reasonable' degree higher but then I was feeling its pressure the whole time. I wonder if that settles down. Still I think it would be needed to wear this device long term. It also felt that there would be a tiny chance I could actually 'poo' through the required hole when the times comes... (Still not sure exactly how I'm supposed to get in there to clean up after though...) .

Tonight when home I'll try again - and this time try to remember to put a numbered tag on for some duration practice too.

Oh - and now that I have started to fit the device better and the front of the belt pulls back into my body - my flaccid member fills the tube so there is no longer room for any type of erection. Which might account for some of the feelings I had last night.

Anyhow had better go.

24. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Keeping myself honest.

Duration006883.JPG

25. OnTheEdge

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I don't want to repeat last night in a hurry. Having recently refitted the belt it should have been in the best position possible - but using the bathroom the hole proved as small as I suspected. So lining everything up - particularly when its clamped round your waist and legs.proved nigh on impossible. The shaped of the device with the penis guard protruding further out than everything usually would be over the bowl alwo made things awkward. The least said about the whole thing probably the better.

To make matters more complicated I had been preparing for a longer lock up (as you can see from the post above) to see how long I could wear the device without removing it. Thinking I had a clear run without work getting in the way from at least Friday night to Tuesday morning. The device was locked as high and tight around my body as possible (though still worryingly, for comfort reasons, not quite over my hips - its not high enough) and all of the keys were locked in a four digit combination lock safe attached to my wardrobe. The keys were accessible but only by ending my trial (not a test session) on Emlalock which I had just set up the night before. I'd put in the next date of my proposed release (2 March) but allowed for a release as early as next Tuesday. Using other features in the additional settings to allow for limited removal and cleaning under certain time limits. If you've been on here for a while, you probably already know the sort of thing.

So now I was in the bathroom wearing a chastity device and everything needing a clean. The chastity keys were in a locked combination safe fasted to the rail in my bedroom wardrobe. Whilst the only record of that safes release number was stored in an electronic server somewhere in Germany - whilst I would have to find a way back to my computer in order to access it.

Being a bit of a tech geek - I know how tor restore deleted photographs from a phone - so could have grabbed my phone quickly and used that to recover the combination lock picture. Which in fact I already had done once that evening already. When testing Emlalock I had tried to upload a combination lock picture which far too higher a resolution - and there servers refused to accept it asking for a lower grade copy. Unfortunately by that time I had deleted the copy from my phone, my computer and the email I used to transfer the image from one to the other. That would have been interesting as I would have been locked in until I had defeated the four digit combination lock, which by all accounts from others on this site is about five to eight hours work. I think I also pointed out the other day that I deliberately placed the safe in an awkward to get to place to discourage combination guessing (and nosy eyes)... .

I stayed in the bathroom for a while knowing that I was going to both have to do something soon and that the very noisy ceiling far which had been for a while early in the morning might start attracting attention/annoyance soon as others wondered why it was not going off. But taking myself off down the corridor and back to my room could mean leaving a trail of evidence all the way along the hall... It's not exactly the way you'd probably wanted to be outed as a chastity wearer: Completely stark naked, locked in, covered in shit and without any access to the keys.

Ironically this week I had decided to buy some pyjama bottoms for getting around the house and see if I could get used to wearing them. But by the time I had left the bathroom they were being used as a towel to clear up some of the liquid mess.... A decision needed to be made quickly so I thought the belt had to come off. On its first fitting the device had been very tight but it had sunk down low. So this time I had tried to pull it up as high and tight as it would go. Trying to forget about comfort and go in as high, tight and hard as possible. I judged success on the fact that even a few hours after fitting both of my testicles were still sitting fully and comfortably through the hole (which I think is a first for any device that I've owned).

I stood up straight in the bathroom stall facing the sink and mirror and grabbed the belt round the waist with the full force of both hands. At the same time trying to breath in and make my body as small as possible. Breathing in and straightening up.

One of the joys of this being a cheaply made belt (even though it is still expensive to my mind expensive to buy) is that it is rough around the edges. The better quality devices are all smooth and shiny whereas this ones has blunt awkward edges. Which tend to catch and stab the skin. The bulky oblong shapes means that nothing slips past in easily. It's like a child whose made his rocket out of card boxes whilst his brother used an Airfix model kit.

But I digress, naked, messy, locked and almost certainly soon going to be attracting the attention of others. I pulled down hard doing my best to forget what was likely to happen to my testicles if I pulled too hard. Both of them still being trapped within their hole. (Why now did they suddenly have to start fitting so nicely...) With one sudden, quick movement I went for it - and felt the device starting to slide down my body. Casting all other thoughts from my mind I kept going. Remembering just in time to remove one hand to try and release my penis as well as balls from their confinement too - just because a cock cage is moving down your body doesn't mean that it gives an equal chance for your penis to escape its cell. If this hadn't of been my tenth consecutive day in chastity it might have been easier. But the lack of 'action' my penis has seen has caused it to retain a better natural size. (I one if others being denied on this site have discovered this too?) Which is great - apart from the fact that a big flaccid member is more tricky to escape.

I'm free and quickly clean everything up so that both myself and the bathroom is hygienic getting back to the my room before I can be spotted. It feels like this has been hours, but its probably more like minutes. I get back into bed and think about counting the status of my chastity devices in the morning. (After all I still have one set of keys locked up in the key safe from a week ago when that fell off me - not due to unlock till Monday morning.) I'm known amongst my friends for keeping very late nights and early mornings. I get by on very little sleep and generally don't feel that bad for it. This morning when I woke up and looked at my bedside clock it was already midday.

Everything it seemed was getting screwed. Except me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice