Looking for a review on Seed Pod / Skeletor pod from Mr. S Leather

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by aryxa, Nov 21, 2013.

1. aryxa

aryxa Member

IT / IS
    New York, USA
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    I'm looking for a review on a Seed pod / skeletor pod from Mr S. Leather . Would like to find out if anyone has any long(er) term lockups / security / etc..! Considering purchasing this in the mean time of waiting for my Lori #5 tube that'll be ordered sometime mid year 2014.

2. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    Although I've not seen one for real, I can't imagine from the pictures on the Mr S Leather site that this device could be used for anything other than short term play.

There's a couple of things that don't look right for long term wear. The primary one that raises doubts is the use of leather fixings and straps inside it. Long term wear usually includes washing and bathing with the device in place. Leather will start to rot fairly quickly with frequent washing.

Although there is a pee-hole for draining urine I'd suspect that with a fast flow there would be significant retention of urine within the device and this too would soak the leather inside the device, making them rot even faster and probably smell rather bad, too.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone has worn one, but generally any device that includes a degradable material such as leather is not going to last very long with continuous wear.

3. aryxa

aryxa Member

IT / IS
    New York, USA
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    http://www.mr-s-leather.com/CB309/skeletor-pod-chastity-cock-cage.html
    is the device in particular i'm interested in. It's a open device as far as breathing and cleanliness ability.. however it definately isn't as "secure" as a PA piercing device.. mind you this is for about a years worth of chastity.. I think it could work.

" The Mr. S Seed Pods are one of the few really functional long term Chastity Devices that really work and are comfortable enough to wear for very long periods. " - Direct Quote from their website

4. supersub

supersub Member

Building trade
    West Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    i have seed pod gathering dust in my collection! couldnt even get my balls through the fixed ring. if your used to fixed ring devices it shouldnt be too bad, it is good quality build, but really more of a play day toy than long term wear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice