Mental Stages of Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Veronica, Feb 7, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Yeah. All chastity requires a loss of control (to some degree). It doesn't require long term denial. The people who act like it does are just another flavor of idiots who think their way of doing chastity is the wrong way.

Miss Veronica and Tom Allen like this.
  2. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    I was here last year also when wife and I were discussing me being caged then... things were being arranged when we had another fall out and everything regarding this stopped... we have since been making progress and of course now things are back ‘on track’ and the chastity is back on... literally... so yeah... I guess I am new here... again! ;-)
    And enjoying the idea of keeping this ‘blogged’ and journaled!
    Thanks again for your contributions to it Lady Veronica!

Miss Veronica likes this.
  3. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    And I meant MISS Veronica, not Lady!!
    See... mind is addled already!! :)

4. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    Never having been locked I can only say that this sounds plausible to me.
    What I find most interesting is the abandonment stage: there is an industry standard line which is obligatory in gambling advertising in the UK to discourage excessive gambling “when the fun stops, stop”. Its premise is that the person retains control and freedom to choose to stop gambling even as they get more and more sucked in.

That’s not the case in stages1-5 in your list (the males are encaged!), but at stage 6, the male could say “got the chastity T shirt, no need to get another” and not agree to be encaged again. If he does agree to be encaged again, and again, and again, is there a “meta” version of your 6 stages where eventually at the nth stage 6 he should say : “the fun has stopped, so I’ll stop”? Effectively this would be a challenge to the FLR/KH, and would put the relationship at risk if encaging is a condition insisted upon by the KH, unless encaging is in fact the safest way of getting someone to truly change their mind, in which case no challenge from the male will be forthcoming. One thinks of the Stockholm syndrome.

In which case, is it rather the other way around: unlocked but chastity fantasists like me are the hostages to our sexual urges and need for orgasm, and are therefore males who should be deciding “the fun (of orgasm) has stopped, so I should stop (& get locked)”?

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    TTTWD is an individual and different experience for everyone involved. I think each time one is denied the experience also varies also. It does for me and I imagine it would for any other person being denied and or anyone in the role of KH.

This time for me is certainly different. It's my KH 's first period of denying anyone. To date she has never let me orgasm. Being locked is for me the state I want to be in. This is already my longest period of denial to date. I find each time I am denied that I want to be denied for a little longer than last time. I'd feel a little cheated if were to get close to the previous duration and not extend beyond it. It appears my Lady is of the same mind. She told me that when or perhaps if she decides to end this denial period that my next one will be severely longer. Rather than be very daunted by this which I would have when I first started doing this I find the idea very hot. I am enjoying all the sensations of long term denial and the changes I feel are happening within me and the dynamic of our relationship.

I don't seem to get the 2nd and 3rd Stages Miss Veronica's mentioned but I think 4 and 5 have kicked in. Stage 6 is unlikely as even when I am let out for maintainance I have to each time promise to go back in as quickly as possible unless I'm told different.

Miss Veronica and Rectrix like this.
  6. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

Yes, I've actually got another question on hold to ask everyone about their techniques of short term chastity - but I'm waiting to ask until this thread dies...lol. ;)

7. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Haha! x

8. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I think a lot of chasters are sexual masochists. Enduring pain is an achievement. And I think many chasters are also competitive - with themselves but it also helps when they can boast about things on websites... ;)

Yeah, as in the first post: I think the abandonment stage is divided into two depending on your experience of chastity. New people can want to abandon the idea to going back in, and long-termers want to abandon the idea of never being released...lol. But, I think there is always a sense of needing to do it again, especially for those who feel comfortable with the 'trapped feeling'. (I think this it is very human to be ok with suffering if they get other benefits - it is largely the reason why humans don't like to get themselves out of bad situations like domestic violence or living with a partner who is an alcoholic or gambler when the love feels amazing. Of course, I'm not saying chastity is toxic like the extreme examples but I think it has the same 'willingness to suffer' theme.)

El Guapo and hardbodysub like this.
  9. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Just a general observation for the general conversation:
    I find this very interesting from a KH perspective. In order for her to do this she also has to give up your cock and cum and orgasm, etc. She might be adverse to these things, she might prefer a sexless relationship with you (and might even have another sub on the side to satisfy her needs) but I don't know how she can do it...lol. Sex is not everything, no, but it is important for many human needs such as acceptance, expression, play and adventure. It would drive me crazy if I had a sub who wanted permanent chastity - we would be sexually mis-matched. And, I'm starting to wonder what the affects are of long-term arousal due to caging on the body and psyche of a man. We hear the positive and only sometimes hear a few negatives (such has taking a few days to be able to get fully erect). But, for some reason, I feel that not all the negatives are being told.

slave_m and hardbodysub like this.
  10. MsTara

Verified Female

Surrey, England
    Local Time:
    I think there's another sage which I'm not sure where it sits in the list.
    It's one that we are going through right now and its about whether this is just a light hearted fun game or if he actually wants me to be dominant and take control of his dick.

I imagine there are lots out there who started this with their partner as a sort of fore play type activity and for some that remains so. For other it has obviously moved into a real situation where the female partner has actually taken control of his dick.

We are at this cross roads - he thinks he wants me to totally take charge, but I don't think that he really gets what that would mean. Although I'm trying to be clear about that.

Just recently we have had a few discussions about where this is going for us as we've been using chastity for some years. Over that time the dynamic has changed but now he needs to make the choice.

So if the sub has decided that he does really want his KH to take charge for real does stages 1 - 6 still apply?
    Does acceptance come earlier as that's what he's signed up for?

As to sex when he's caged. We have a great selection of strap ons , which stay hard - lol

11. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    I may have missed you making the distinction in other posts -- if so, I apologize -- but it seems that you equate orgasm denial for the man with PIV denial for the partner? For many of us they seem to be quite distinct in our relationships with our KHs. My KH loves PIV and at this point has given no indication that she is willing to give that up, nor to expect anything less than the multiple orgasms from it (usually with simultaneous sanding) that she's always gotten. But she is becoming comfortable with instructing me not to orgasm when we have uncaged sex, so far as long as three weeks at a time.

12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Ms V, I think I understand what you're going for, and I'm going to suggest that you may be trying to pigeonhole some aspects of the kink, and doing so in such a way that will ultimately be even less helpful in understanding it.

First, understand that what we call "chastity" around here was virtually unheard of prior to the early 2000s. Unlike "femdom," which goes back a couple of centuries, and became more publicly known (in terms of common tropes or images) since post WWII, thanks to Betty Page, pulp magazines, and GQ, male chastity is a culturally new phenomena, the spread of which probably would not have happened without a combination of the internet, alternative media/cable TV, and Frank & Doris Miller. Prior to the invention of the CB2000 in the late 1990s, chastity devices were home build affairs, or exceptionally expensive propositions. In fact, "chastity' using devices prior to this period was mainly a male dom/ fem sub kink (I'm going to ignore the historical gay BDSM subculture aspects).

The "Stages of Chastity" model may apply in some instances, but chastity is not a single kink; there are various internal scripts by the participants which led them to this. You've written elsewhere that chastity seems to be a way to normalize a drop-off in sexual desire; that would be a subset of those who practice this. Likewise, other subsets might be those men who go through these stages do so within a relationship that could cause such stages. Some of the "encaged" (I'm liking the use of this term now) are in FLRs, or are acting within a femdom relationship. Others are acting within a more vanilla relationship with various degrees of sexual contact. Some use it to enhance feelings of femininity (e.g., hiding their penis to appear more feminine). Some for humiliation (e.g., "my penis is too tiny to be of any use"). Some couples simply enjoy short term play; a weekend, a few days, a week or two - not because of normalizing sexual infrequency, but to enhance the arousal, anticipating the enjoyable time when things get released.

Even the experienced men going through this will experience different emotions depending on what else is going on in their lives, and in their relationships. My wife and I are fairly experienced here, but each time things are different, and things change even during the course of our play.

Instead of thinking of the emotional aspects as something that happens in stages, it might be more helpful to think of the the device, itself, as a tool which may facilitate emotional aspects depending on what else is happening within your relationship.

13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've said this before: The cruelest thing you can do for some of the long-term guys is to make them have an orgasm a few days short of their previous record. Or lock them up on January 1, and make them come on December 27th.

14. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

Um... No, I don't.. Lol. I'm fully aware...

Becoming comfortable...? I'm guessing she's not dominant? A lot of KHs aren't, and I suspect calling the shots is very knew to them. It's a peculiar situation when a dominant man encourages his submissive partner to Domme him because he craves to be submissive... Lol.

These are just general comments:

Sex is everything sexual. Licking a nipple is highly sexual and can induce orgasm. And in general terms sex is what you make it. In scientific terms it's generally penetrative - of either partner.

PIV is penis in vagina - both ways. I see my fist in my sub's man-V is no different from the general view on PIV.

Orgasm denial is denying any type of orgasm - cock, ass, nipple, etc. And, cumming is not necessarily a part of orgasm denial. One can cum without orgasm.

Cum denial is denying cum ejaculate. And orgasm is not necessarily a part of this denial. One can orgasm without cumming.

Lol... There seems to be a little confusion by some that wearing a cage is chastity no matter the sexual activities they are involved in. However if you still have sex - any kind of sex - there is really no chastity, even if you are in a cage. Chastity is abstinence from sex - if you go down on your KH you are having sex no matter your cage. So when people say how many days they've been 'chaste' it's questionable. Likewise with no orgasm. Just because you haven't cock-gasmed doesn't mean you haven't had sex, came or assgasmed. A cock-gasm is not the holy grail . My sub and I delight in 'gasms that don't include his cock and my V.

One thing that I do see on here is that men seem to try to turn their KHs into dominants, but what they don't get is, being a dominant is a disposition. Their partner may top them, or even get into the role of a Domme, but being a dominant woman is a personality trait not a role play. I can just imagine the pressure some KHs may feel to be something they are not.

X

El Guapo and Chaste J. like this.
  15. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

16. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    It sounds very religious...lol. If we are going there...

Real chastity is about abstaining from sex and other sexual intimacy in the body and the mind. The goal is to keep away from any temptation to stay 'pure'. It's about self control. It's about decreasingly sexual desire.

However, wearing a cock cage for 'chastity' is not in the same vain. It's about keeping a man horny to enhance other characteristics that tend to vanish when he is satisfied. Its about someone else controlling him because he are too weak to do it himselve without a kh and without a cage. In fact, in some instances, cock cages are all about increasing sexual desire. It doesn't seem as honourable that way, does it? Lol.

Submission doesn't require a cock cage at all.

17. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Male chastity has been alive and well for centuries and have manifested itself in many ways - actually I have seen some medieval examples of cock cages, Ancient India and South East Asian cultures have male chastity images in stone. But also, castration was a widely popular form of 'chastity' up until Roman times. And many religions practiced chastity throughout the centuries. And, people also forget that modern day chastity is still practiced by many religions today - they just don't need cages to do it.

People are always sacred of classification but, if it has a name, then it exists in human consciousness. And the irony of people not liking generalisations and yet they rely on statistics to prove their cases... Lol. We need classification and generalisations so we can understand our collective human existence.

So, I think it is important to have general names for things - just like the stages of grief or the stages of falling in love or the stages of divorce. We all know they can vary for individual to individual, but having them as a guide can bring clarity and understanding, even solice. They are a reference to what most experience... And so are the stages of chastity. I'm just trying to name them.

As a Domme, the emotional aspects of chastity are very important. I'm interested in cause and effect so I can get the results I want. My puppy is the most emotionally intelligent man I have know so, I need to be keep my wits about me. My practice and goal for chastity is very different from most so I appreciate being outside the norm, but still, I value the norm to help me create the best outcome.

Dannysub, Waveridr and Rectrix like this.
  18. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Haha! I know, some khs can be crueller than Dommes. I may be able to beat a sub black and blue, but I do find it hard to take away his joy...lol. You'd have to be truly cold hearted to do that to your own sub. I don't like to negatively impact on my sub. The soulful sadness that he could feel from such a thing... It does things to a man. And your relationship.

19. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I understand your sentiment, but I think that MistressS intended "mission completed" to mean only that she'd have gotten her sub where she wanted him, not that she could completely ignore his chastity from that point onward.

20. SissyBridget66

Automation Sales
    Elk Grove
    Local Time:
    Great question and probably a different experience for each and every one of us with some similarities too. For me the beginning was just WOW...not being able to touch myself for pleasure and not having access to the key. I spent much of my previous life before chastity rubbing my cock through my pants as I worked or drive or did anything and masturbating almost daily. So it was INTENSE. The crazy thing is it is still just as intense 16 years later. I think that is the most amazing part about full time chastity. That it never loses it's edge. Of course it started out as somewhat uncomfortable with that break in adjustment period we all went through. Then it just became normal t have it on. For me the only time I am out of chastity is when I shower daily. I am on the honor system when showering and was made to promise not to touch myself inappropriately and I take that promise seriously. I mean what is the point of chastity if you are going to cheat? I was always amused at those who were so concerned with pullout and device security. Lets face it NO device is 100% secure if it has a lock on it because there are things called bolt cutters available. Chastity is a promise, enforced by one and accepted by another.

The stages for me are constant. Total acceptance at most times. I go through my days at work not thinking about it too much but it also is never far from my mind. Then those mundane times are replaced by incredibly intense sexual feelings...I wont call them frustrations so much as they are just feelings for me. Feelings that can literally drive me crazy with lust and an eagerness to serve. Sometimes I will be watching Mistress with a man or participating with my mouth to enhance the pleasure of both of them and my loins just catch fire. It is a feeling akin to how your loins feel right before you orgasm. A tremendous build up and close to a climax but it never happens. I just keeps building until I want to scream. I have also had this happen when out of town for work and start getting text messaged pictures or phone calls from Mistress as she is fucking some man.

You touched on something that was so true when you talked about the value or an orgasm. When I used to be allowed to masturbate that was so true. After going so long in between orgasms I would start to view them as sacred. I would become protective of them and never did Mistress make me jack off on her feet or ass before making me lick it up when it was the right time for me. I dont know if the right time even existed. I would be made to cum and then I would get sullen and depressed which is totally unlike me. I am usually so eager to serve and so submissive to her. She hated the after result of me cumming so the times in between became longer and longer until finally she saw me cum using the Aneros toy and there was no letdown. Why I dont know. I am able to cum using the toy and experience a powerful orgasm with ejaculation while caged. But no letdown so for the past 6 years there has been no pleasure to my cock. And honestly I truly think of myself as a sissy and a sissy's cock is not something my Mistress would ever want to please or be pleased by.

But for the record, not a day goes by, often not an hour, where I am not aching to touch my cock and to cum like I used to. But at the same time I absolutely do not want to touch myself or cum like a man any longer. It is a complete contradiction of feelings and emotions that make no sense to anyone other than those like myself who have been kept in full time chastity for so long. We in full time chastity cannot explain such an irrational stance or feeling. It is simply what it is. You cannot have both but still do. And that is why I have always called full time permanent chastity "Delicious Torture". And I would not want it any other way. I cannot imagine my life without cuckolding, being a sissy, and being in chastity. It is heaven and so perfect.

21. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    That might be a bit of an overgeneralization or even a slight mischaracterization. Personally, I'm a sucker for control, not punishment. I could be wrong, but I think there are a lot of others in the same camp. Punishment certainly plays a role, but only because it demonstrates that she really has control of him, and sort of rubs the sub's face in it. So, suckers for punishment only indirectly.

22. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this description. It's one of the exciting aspects of enforced chastity, the idea that you get yourself into a lot more than you were looking for at the start. You know, the "be careful what you wish for" idea. It's exciting to me either from your "present me's" acceptance or your "past me's" perspective.

23. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    His tongue isn't caged, is it? . Have you considered the strap-on gag dildoes, or the ones that go over or above his caged penis? They seem to be very popular these days.

24. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I agree totally. The key holder in control, deciding how she wants do things, is what matters, and what makes it exciting.

Bucklocked likes this.
  25. SissyBridget66

Automation Sales
    Elk Grove
    Local Time:
    So well said! Punishment for me doesnt happen too often any longer because I am so well trained now. Chastity as you said is about control on one end and giving yourself up to your Master or Mistress on the other end. It is a literal 24/7 leash and collar which constantly reminds us in chastity that we are owned and happily so. Kept pets who serve and love serving. It never gets old. It never gets boring and never stops being the single most intense thing to feel every day. Chastity to me is perfection in defining our roles and the roles of those we serve.

danijean001, El Guapo and hardbodysub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice