Local Time:
7:15 PM
Birthday:
Mar 30, 1978 (Age: 46)

BenitaSissyBabyCuck

New member, 46

BenitaSissyBabyCuck was last seen:
Oct 21, 2023
    1. There are no messages on BenitaSissyBabyCuck's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 30, 1978 (Age: 46)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    Hello everyone,

i am Benita (former Ben) and i am a total cuckold - my family is taken over by a african family. My former wife is living in the house with a african man like a married couple.
    I am very grateful to find finally my place in the family - as little girl. Now i am finally replaced by a real man - and i know that i belong into diapers.
    My former wife see me not more as husband or as father of the kids, her new black husband is also the new father of the kids now. Now i must adress her with mommy and him with daddy. (also in front of the kids).

Daddys mom is upbringing me too - very strict and also consequent.
    I am now back in diapers - all call my diapers Pampers or panty diapers (also adult wear diapers - but babies wear pampers or panty diapers)

I am anti potty trained by granny successful - and now a bedwetter and i am also wetting myself now at day.

Also my food is switched in baby food - infant formula 1 for 0 - 6 months babies and baby porridge for 4 months babies.
    Drinking from a baby bottle was not easy, but since my teeth are removed - now i can drink better - and also can only baby porridge.

I am chemical castrated and i have now sexdrive more, and my jealousy is zero - finally my willie and balls are shrinked a lot 0,31inches.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice