IB-Chaste's Recent Activity

1. IB-Chaste liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Best vanilla captions ever.

[ATTACH]

20240511_065739.jpg May 11, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  2. IB-Chaste liked Muppet's post in the thread New word.

“Chasturbation”, when someone claims to be into chastity and denial, but is in fact merely engaged in one massively long wank. Closely...

May 10, 2024 at 5:15 AM
  3. IB-Chaste replied to the thread Sexual performance.

Yes. Avoid chastity.

May 9, 2024 at 7:24 PM
  4. IB-Chaste liked Stephplayswithyou's post in the thread Me, myself and her.

@Echo321 what a great update, truly enjoyed reading it and how your journey is going. It is posts like this that give me hope and...

May 9, 2024 at 7:23 PM
  5. IB-Chaste liked Echo321's post in the thread Me, myself and her.

I’ve been a bit busy over the past month or so and have tried to update this multiple times but always got sidetracked, and by the time...

May 9, 2024 at 5:22 PM
  6. IB-Chaste liked z3nuwen's post in the thread Our adventure.

Well, in the end it weren't six weeks, because at a certain point she wanted to feel me inside her. It was only 5 1/2 day... The next...

May 8, 2024 at 4:05 PM
  7. IB-Chaste liked loctnloaded's post in the thread Locked Journey.

My wife is amazing! If you read my journal, you already know that. If not, this will convince you! She left to fly out of town for 4...

May 8, 2024 at 5:10 AM
  8. IB-Chaste liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

About fifteen years ago, my wife spent a month overseas for work. I was locked during the time, of course. When she got back, she told...

May 7, 2024 at 4:29 PM
  9. IB-Chaste liked Elfman's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

I will add to this that it was the only time I demanded my key back. Since then there have been times when my keyholder had been...

May 7, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  10. IB-Chaste liked submascpartner's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

No, when I gave my then GF now wife the keys it was with the understanding that if we did this it was going to be her way. I did not...

11. IB-Chaste liked Nicoftime's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

I’ve never asked for the keys back. In the first month or so she would have handed them over without a second thought. Probably also...

12. IB-Chaste liked Peter Rabbit's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

I ended up safewording after 12 months of chastity in mid-2021. We got a bit deep. She pressed me to expect permanence and “never...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice