My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Thanks js, I think. LOL I will obviously let everyone know how my begging goes later tonight. :smilies_xxx02:

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    lol, xcite, so many ideas in my head. Alas, I'll be good. Your Goddess seems to be thoroughly in charge with no need for more ideas! She has you in a lather! Well done Goddess Mel! :)

Here's hoping the kids fall asleep early, and the parents have enough energy to enjoy it! :)

mike

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    wow an entire day has slipped by with little time to get on here and update.

Well first off mikecb, you are right Goddess has things under control. Too much control. LOL While I was allowed out of the device last night I was told no touching-period! That of course meant no touching her either. I must admit that today things feel a lot better in that department. I think everything down there just needed a little break. While my frustration level is still extremely high at least the pain is gone, for the most part. I have heard about the achy part but damn no one told me it could get that tuff.

As today has been a database nightmare I will have to say farewell early and get back to the tasks at hand here in my studio. I promise to update you all later.

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I truly wish I had some amazing story but truth be told I really only have a very disappointing situation. Goddess let me out of the device a couple of days ago and even in all the immense frustration I vowed to not take advantage of the situation, which would be easy since she is such a sound sleeper. Problem is in my sound sleep last night I was in the middle of this erotic dream of Her, another woman, you get the idea. Right in the middle of this dream I could feel the unthinkable starting to happen and woke up right in the middle. Besides being disgusted by the incident I was majorly disappointed because I was really trying wait till Goddess decided she was ready. The really odd thing is it made me feel like a kid again since I have not had this happen in years. I know it is probably the build up but good grief.

I have not even told Goddess yet, I am sure she will see it here. For some strange reason I felt a little embarrassed by it.

Well much to do in the studio today so I am going to try and forget bout it and get something done today. I lost an entire day with computer sh&^ yesterday.

5. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's not like you were ataully masturbating.. or were you?!?

Perhaps this is a sign that she needs to let you have more spervised releases? Ruined orgasm anyone? :smilies_xxx12:

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Whoops! :sign0094: heh. Well, I guess you were READY!

I'm sure Goddess will find a way to have you make it up to her!

7. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I'm not trying to upset anyone and trust me I am NOT an expert nor a doctor so take everything I say with a huge grain of salt. The things I've read all say frequent ejaculations lower the risk of prostate cancer. I don't think anyone yet has figured out what causes it. I WISH! I have several family members who have died from this shit. I didn't mention it but I've been looking at the way the CB works. Since it clamps the Testes away from the body they can't move up inside you (for Temp control) I wonder if that might also be a health issue? I read somewhere that getting them too warm or cold contributed to testicle cancer. I have to do more reading on that.

I've been curious about this lifestyle since I stumbled onto it thanks to Google. And to be honest while I can't easily see myself having a CB locked onto me its still interesting! I've always been curious about what motivates people. And I don't think having a family that is run by the woman is or should be that odd. In other societies its very common. And if there is some "Boot camp" to re-train a guy in this situation it all makes more sense to me.

Anyway, regarding my "putrifying" comment. Dead sperm and old fluids collecting to me (anyway) seem accurate. I admit this is more my slant and may not be medically accurate as a term but I'll google putrify later and maybe send a correction.

Maybe its just huckster science but it "seems" like having a bloated prostate full of dead stuff would be less healthy then an empty one that is rinsed out regularly. As to the joy of Anal? Well I don't disagree and coming from someone who get either and or it can still be great.

Anyway, thanks for the replies and thanks for letting me spout off my 2 cents worth.

Jimi

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hi every one. Thanks for the words of encouragement newsub4a and mikecb. Just to be clear here there was no masturbating. I was hardly out of a coma state I was so tired. LOL Any rate there is plenty I can do to make it up to her I am sure. Whether or not she lets me will be the real question.

Jimi123 Believe it or not I appreciate your input as well. Cancer runs high in my family and is not something I take lightly. Problem is that there are very little if any devices that do not clamp on or effect the testicles. If there were I would order one. (well after I have saved some pennies, the last THREE devices were enough I could have bought a belt style up front and been done with it. My problem is I need to be active when shooting weddings and I am afraid the belt style would interfere. Fred Norman actually has one pictured in his profile that intrigues me the most as I think it may be the best of both worlds.

Now in regards to being interested and trying it let me just say this. Stop researching it to death (I do this WAY to much) and just try it. You can discuss this with your SO or handle it yourself and stay in control. I will promise you it will change your life.

Well nothing else really to talk about today. We just finished up a bunch of meetings and truth be told I have tons of work to do but just want to go have a beer! Surely it is five o'clock somewhere right. Hell they wrote a song about it so it must be the case. Busy weekend planned but I will try and keep things up to date here for those following. Take care.

9. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I enjoy discussion :)

The report I linked to ONLY concluded that ejaculation frequency is NOT related to a increase risk of prostrate cancer. i.e. Ejaculating more does not increase the risk of prostrate cancer.
    The news media twisted it and added the word MAY - Frequent ejaculation MAY be linked to decreased risk ..

They had to say MAY because the data of the study did not show this.

The correlation they made was pretty low (Relative Risk of 0.89 was the strongest for >21 ejaculation/month vs 4-7). No scientific conclusion can be made from that.

http://www.numberwatch.co.uk/RR.htm
    "As a general rule of thumb, we are looking for a relative risk of 3 or more before accepting a paper for publication." - Marcia Angell, editor of the New England Journal of Medicine"

"My basic rule is if the relative risk isn't at least 3 or 4, forget it." - Robert Temple, director of drug evaluation at the Food and Drug Administration.

"An association is generally considered weak if the odds ratio [relative risk] is under 3.0 and particularly when it is under 2.0, as is the case in the relationship of ETS and lung cancer." - Dr. Kabat, IAQC epidemiologist

Logic says nothing dead remains in the body. It is absorbed into the blood and removed by the liver and kidneys, or excreted. Cells die every day (blood/brain/liver/etc) and are removed. Rotting involve bacterial decay which does not happen unless you are severely ill.

I don't have a reason to pick one side or another, I am just looking at this as an engineer. The results do not support the Media title. They DO support the study Title and conclusions, which is opposite of what the Media says.

Interesting stuff!
    js

PS - if the Wife ever takes an interest in milking or Ruined O's I will be on that in an instant!

js

10. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I will have to study your relative risk site and yes, I understand how numbers can be used with the right verbage to make a ridiculous point but I would like to quote what I found on the web. Maybe total BS? I really can't say but as a guy who has Prostate Cancer in the family tree?

And for what its worth have you seen ANYTHING posted about medical news that doesn't use the word "MAY" in it? Ever??? XYZ Drug MAY reduce your risk of stroke etc...

"Men who reported between four and seven ejaculations a month over their adult lifetime had an 11 percent lower chance of developing prostate cancer than those who ejaculated no more than three times a month. Every three-ejaculations-per-week increase across a man's lifetime was associated with a 15 percent drop in prostate cancer risk.

The modest effect of occasional ejaculation could simply illustrate that it doesn't raise the risk of prostate cancer, Leitzmann and his colleagues said.

But men who ejaculated at least 21 times a month had a 33 percent lower chance of developing prostate cancer, suggesting that frequent ejaculation does indeed protect the prostate from growing tumors. "

I don't btw disagree that the dead sperm ARE ejected. Dead cells? Putrified Cells? Thats really what nocturnal emissions "Wet dreams" are unless I missed a page. When the prostate is plugged full of "crap" and has no place to go it just gets flushed.

Putrify - "Decomposition (or spoilage) refers to the reduction of the body of a formerly living organism into simpler forms of matter"

I think I used the word correctly. Formerly living cells decomposing into simpler forms of matter. I think anyone who has smelled soiled undies or cum stains can ID that this is "spoiled" or at least smells so.

11. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I won't tell you that some of the stories make me warm but... I must be honest. I guess my interest is more academic since I first came here. Its clear to me that some points about this are the same for many relationships. I would like your feedback if I've got this right.

Chastity and denial are tools to re-educate men into a new sort of lifestyle. Some go beyond this and add physical punishment like whips etc.

The early stages are either serious denial for rather long terms as a sort of boot camp or... Its highly filled with kinks and sex to encourage the male to accept increasing controls.

more advanced stages increase the denial and make almost total the service aspect of the male so that he becomes less a factor in any (typical male) decision making, sex, finances etc.

At some point in this the male is broken fully and gladly (or not) accepts his fate. Some own their new position with such gusto that they hate orgasm because it may lower (for a short time) their desire to serve their dominant female.

The female part of this I'm not fully understanding. Clearly its good to be King (or rather Queen) but having a neutered male for a lover can't be that good no matter how well he does oral sex? Or Maybe I don't get that part.

Another stage for some (many?) is that the male is feminized. This maybe part of the males wish? (*Or is just a way to humiliate him?) To aspire to what he thinks is perfection? ie the Female? Or is it the woman dom that wants him put in his place or? Again, I'm not clear on the motives.

Cuckolding seems like a natural next step when the woman seeks a 100% all male companion in bed to give her what she is by now lacking from her chastised (and possibly feminized) male. The chastised male who is now totally devoted to his female dom is more then happy to see this, assist her and even watch and clean up (Cream Pies) Some even participate with the male bull to give the female dom a visual thrill and to add to his humiliation.

Or course there are wide variations on this. I've seen blogs from couples that never use Chastity or denial but are very active in Cuckolding which seems a more advanced stage. I've also seen posts from people who use Chastity for very short term control then have wild sex together on a very regular basis.

The part that puzzles me is that so many follow the basic pattern and I wonder if thats the real goal of either of both of the people in a couple doing this and if everything else is just a short term error?

I think you have to be in "subspace" to "get" subspace. Correct?

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    This part may be true however the rest of your thread should probably be posted in the open forums to get a "majority" answers. While I will also invite my Goddess to chime in here I will say the following:

We engaged in chastity play and continue to play from a sexual standpoint and maybe a slight behavior modification. However, there was not and still is not an intention on me giving up the male role or to be broken in that sense. As a matter fact my wife's concern when we started this was that she did not want to convert me into a sissy gurl or have me give up the decision making aspects of my role.

Now with that said you have to keep in mind that every person regardless of what kink they have will have their own idea of how that plays out. As far as femming my wife has locked me in high heels as a form of humiliation and I assume just to see what I would do to get out of the device. This is where the power for her comes in. She can now pretty much have or do whatever she wants when I get to a certain state. Is this arousing? Hell yes. Does it worry me that perhaps she will want to take it to the next level where I have zero say? Not really. Our secret is intense communication so we each know where we each stand. Even though where I think I stand may vary from where she tells me to stand LOL.

In short, while I do agree that there is an overlying theme to this lifestyle I do think there are many we do not hear from who have their own variation that varies greatly. I think it is no different from my past years where I grew up homophobic to now understanding the dynamics. Does this mean I could entertain the idea for myself? No. But I can also realize it works for many and who am I to tell two men or two women they can't love each other the way I love my wife. Heck in all honesty they problem have less issues. LOL After all, women and men understand their own sex more than the opposite sex. While we as a husband and wife do not ever intend to go down the cuckold road, I can understand how some do.

In closing, since I have rambled on a little to long here, I guess you have to try things on in life to see if it is a fit for you. Just like a great sports car you will either be interested in driving or not from first impression. You will then find out if it fits you when you take the test drive.

13. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wow Jimi... all I can say is I think you totally missed the mark! I would say that many of your conclusions seem to be based on half truths and internet fiction and hence are erroneous. Those that are based on what might be more truthful content are too generalized to be truly useful. The bit about subspace is correct, the rest... well, I'm not so sure.

Keep in mind that those of us that post here (and on other sites) are a SMALL sampling of people involved in this lifestyle. From the small sampling of people I have meet in real life (and those online that I get a sense of realism from), chastity, tease and denial and cuckolding are all just games that are played as part of a greater BDSM lifestyle (even if they don't call it BDSM). Feminization is a different matter and I don't feel qualified to talk much on that subject.

In all honesty these activities defy true explanation. My attitude is that you ether get it or you don't (and most people don't). There are simply too many factors that make other people tick and action B does not necessarily follow action A.

Feel free to ask questions of me and my lifestyle if you like, but not on this thread if you please, I would not want to hijack Xcite's journal. I will answer as best I can so you might figure me out. Just keep in mind that what makes me tick is probably not going to apply to others.

14. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry I didn't mean to redirect this thread and I'll take your advise and post on a new one. I'm glad you both replied. I had a fair idea that I just didn't "get it" and your right. I've collected most of what I "thought" this was about by reading posts from others.

I guess I'm a bit like the chipmunk that looks up out of a sewer pipe grate and sees a lot of cars zipping around and makes conclusions of why these things are speeding by. ;-)

BDSM being the greater part of this I really (truly) didn't get. I know (and have read) even less on that aspect of things. Pain? I just don't enjoy getting or dishing out. Never have and I think never will.

As to the try it you will like it (Or at least will understand it) I admit to being a complete and total chicken! I really haven't the slightest inkling that my wife would enjoy taking control of my orgasms and doing "whatever" with me but... She might!? And as the forum says "Be careful what you wish for" I ahh... tip my hat to those of you brave enough to ask your wives to own your sex lives. I'm not mature enough (I think?) or brave enough (I'm SURE) for that. I think I understand that when a very beautiful woman says "Come here I want you to do XYZ" it would be very very difficult to not do XYZ and any other letter she might. And some of the pix of the women on this forum are quite attractive btw. Ok, I'm into hijack mode again sorry :sign0007: sorry!

Anyway thanks again for replying I am still curious and enjoy finding out more about this.

:ciao:

15. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    I feel exactly the same way about sport! And pet feels exactly the same way about gardening! And my kids feel exactly the same way about tidying up.

Look forward to you new thread, so we can all dig in!

Let us now resume our normal :haha4: service "My unexpected life"!!!!

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, Thank you. However please define normal. :anim_63:

Well much to tell I guess. I will forgo replying to the previous posts just incase I missed the new thread. I do not want to keep that going here as I believe there are many good points others should chime in on.

I will say this, if you are following my counter you will see Goddess gave me a big reward Saturday night!!! YIPPEEEEE. God grief after such a long time in between orgasms I thought I was literally exploding when I was have my orgasm. There is nothing wild to report there however as Goddess said she wanted to make love and leave the BDSM stuff out of the bedroom that night. Who was I to complain? She did however have plenty of bedroom talk during our little playtime that eluded to me being in trouble for the next few days/weeks. Funny how she wanted to leave the BDSM out of it but found a way to get in my head none the less.

Goddess has been gracious enough to leave me out for a couple of days. I have a three day assignment at my son's day care and it is going to require me to be moving all over the place sitting, crawling, laying on the floor, you name it. I was pretty happy to say the least because while the Lori device gives a good amount of mobility it still can creep up on you at the worse time.

With that being said I have been told/Ordered/Commanded to be back in by the end of the day Wednesday. I would assume Goddess will be keeping a tight leash on me until then, not that she would have to, but none the less she is in charge now!

17. Goddess Melissa

Goddess Melissa I hold the key to xcite!

Local Time:
    Ooooh. a tight leash. That reminds me of a toy we haven't played with yet *wink*

18. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Oooooooh! :sex007:

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OK mikecb..blah blah blah..lol. I so love the way you always seem to have that one humorous little post.

Well truth be told today was a much better day than yesterday in terms of stress and craziness. Day tow of shooting at the daycare went smooth and I was able to finalize all artwork before noon. That is a huge plus. Then as the afternoon set in I found myself looking at financials for my company and wanting to cry. LOl Ok seriously wanting to cry. Funny how hiring a consultant will make you look at things a little different. While normally I would scream BORING! Today I found myself amazed at things I should have looked at in the past but did not for whatever reason.

At any rate this is/was a definite mood killer. I think it is time to go shopping for my next XBox game Rainbow six Vegas2. LOL This way surely I can get goddess's attention and she is sure to slap me around for that one. It seems lately it is her planning a Disney trip we are not even sure will happen and me upping my rank on the XBox live. Now..how to get her to tie me up and tease me mercilessly. LOL OK OK I know I should not temp her, especially with mikecb on here as he is sure to give her some ideas. Sorry Mike had to.

As you can tell there really is not much to write about today. tonight will most likely mark another night of chores, work, and maybe some TV. So until tomorrow, farewell.

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well it has been sometime since my last entry as the site being down a bit and my hectic work life did not help.

Great news, or bad, depending on your view point, is that Goddess has left me out of the device for a couple more days. We have a planned date night to night here at my studio. I know that sounds weird but we just invested in a screening room where we have some nice leather furniture, a big screen, and a projector. So instead of spending a boatload of money on a movie out we are going to rent a movie and watch it here. She said she did not want me in the Lori device incase she wanted to have some "ply time" fun. Since we have found once the Lori is on there is no getting it off once even partially erect. Of course in conversation I slipped up and said well that is one good thing about the CB6K at least it has the split ring design.....blah blah blah. she just grinned from ear to ear then let the thought pass, shewwww. That was close.

As far as any thing sexual goes, well there really is nothing. Work has been on us both and Her job is still a little touch and go. We have planned a trip tp Disney with the kids and I am just praying everything works out. I think she will be more disappointed than they will be if it falls through.

Now while I have her "vanilla" gift for Valentines day I still want oh so bad to add to that. She has told me that we are not to do anything and I already did, so I ask Do I further test the waters. I am just dying to see her in a good latex gloves and leggings set. Maybe even a new pair of thigh high boots-Damn I am such a sucker for those. she has three pairs, none of which go on easy so she never wears them anymore. I guess I can't say much more because I know she will be checking on this and I would not want Her to get wind of what I am really planning to buy!

It is certainly great to be back to posting. I do wish I had something more exciting to post about, so until later-Have a great day!

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Just stopping by to let everyone know who follows this journal that I have not been avoiding this. Unfortunately my dad took a turn for the worse and is on his final days here with us. The cancer has now gone into the liver and other vital organs so we are unsure of how much time he has left, but have been told it should be any day now. You will all please forgive the periods of absence but once things are a little less hectic at home I will try to post some more.

22. locked away

locked away Member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    Best wishes to all concerned. Sometimes the end is better than lingering on. I am sure we are all with you.

23. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    xcitex, all the best to you and your family.

Peace,
    mikecb

24. pert

pert Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    soeey to hear about you dad hope u and your family are well

25. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne is so sad to hear this, xcite. Definitely spend this quality time with your dad and take all the time you need. We will be right here, hoping that all is well for you and your family and that your dad recovers from this.

Warm Huggs,

dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice