Fun Keyholder game (proof pics) and more

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dogchasecats, Oct 27, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    This might be fun for you because it's been fun for me. Please give me your opinions and maybe you want to participate.
    Because I am a long distance key holder most of the month I have a game where I demand a proof pic randomly. However the game could become much more fun with more key holders, I'll
    Explain. I randomly have my hubby send me a proof pic of his cage being on. He sends them through a encrypted messenger called surespot. It's on iOS, android etc. when ever I get the urge a text him with "proof pick" 10 min. So he has 10 min to send me the pic. I read about it and it has some surprising psychological effects. He has to stop whatever he was up to and usually pull over in a parking lot or find a bathroom and take a pic. His brain gets a little thrill because he's doing something naughty and he starts to associate doing what I tell him with that sexual thrill. The article said as long as I was creative and kept this sort of thing fresh and fun that he would get that thrill and it would be linked to obeying me and putting whatever he was doing on hold. That seemed like an association I would like him to have. Keeping it fresh is where my fellow key holders come in. I have to ask him to comply with some sort of request that is sexual, thrilling, and possibly embarrassing

2. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So having him stop everything to take a quick pic in the supermarket bathroom is only going to work so long before it becomes boring to him and me both. I started to think what if I had him post it to this thread. Would that be ok? Now what if I had him write to another Keyholder on the site, (who agrees here to participate) and I say go on the proof pic thread on chastity mansion and tell them three things you love about me your Keyholder, one good reason or two why chastity is good for you and if the key holders like it I will take a day or two off your time or I will (insert something fun here)

nikkel and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Or I could have him message a key holder here in particular ( if they agree to play ) I could tell him to message a key holder here and tell her how women are amazing and why they should be cherished and obeyed. If it's good enough she will write me back and I will (be pleased) (not spank you) ( will let you out for x y or z) etc. this could also work if he wrote the same thing here on this thread. If he writes something like that it will make him think about it, crystallize his thoughts about women. Since they are his ideas they will shape his thinking for the better and if another Keyholder praised his thinking it will re enfoce his ideas.

nikkel likes this.
  4. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I had thought about having him wear a shirt in the mall a few towns over. The shirt would say something like "ask why I am devoted to her" and have a little lock and key on it. I saw I could make any kind of shirt I wanted. I would tell him that if he could successfully tell a stranger that he agreed to be in a chastity device for me and they thought it was cool that I would like it. If he could get a picture of that person with a handwritten note that said " I think your husband is awesome for being in chastity for you". I thought that would be a fun assignment for me to give him since it validates his being chaste for me from a stranger and would likely get him out of his comfort zone a little. I told him that if he did it he would be rewarded. I haven't done that yet but it's an idea.

nikkel and chastitywimp like this.
  5. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would think that if a few key holders here would like to play we could have some fun. Would it be ok if I had him post a proof pic here or have him praise woman kind here or anything like that? Because I am far away for most of the month I am trying to keep it fresh.

nikkel likes this.
  6. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    I think this sounds like a fun game! I'm a fan of his including three reasons he loves you as his keyholder. Nice way to strengthen the relationship and make sure he is thinking about you.

7. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We could have some fun here if we think of a few ideas. Because you have more experience than I do I would like your thoughts.

8. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It would be nice if had to it would be nice if he had to convince a individual key holder or the key holders that read this thread about why he loves me as a Keyholder, or why women are amazing, or why chastity is good for him. If he had to write well enough to convince others and had a thumbs up or thumbs down vote from other key holders on this site he would have to write well. Kind of like an "American idol" or "the voice" thing. Imagine if we had a thread where key held members tried to outdo each other telling how much they loved key holders, being chaste, obeying there key holders and why it's so good to obey etc. I could really go for reading a thread like that. Also I would really like it if he knew others might see his proof pic, or a
    Picture where a stranger said he was awesome for being chaste for his wife. I am sure there is some fun to be had here if we flesh this idea out.

9. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I could tell him ask MistressPhedre for some nice little assignment or ask her to tell you something nice that you could do for your Keyholder, then do it. And while you are at it tell how females are wonderful and you are so glad they are on the earth

nikkel likes this.
  10. SissyToDesign

SissyToDesign Member

Physician
    United States
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Some fun games my previous KH/Mistress had me play when we were away from eachother for a few months at a time one year:

1. The proof pic game as described above.
    2. Daily assignment for either tumblr, erotic stories, or videos where she would tell me to look for something in either category and email it to her detailing why it made me strain in my cage and how I'd want to incorporate it into our play.
    3. Take a plug to work. Then at any given time I'd get a text. If it wasn't inside me with a proof pic sent to her within 10 to 15 minutes, she's add a week to my lock up. Then I'd have to go how ever long she wanted with it in under my clothes.
    4. At one point a buddy I worked with had a bday while we're away in another city for a conference. So he wanted to go to an upscale strip club. We all went, I was of course pantied and locked up at this point for 28 days. I thought my KH might tell me not to go but instead she encouraged it. Then she texted me and said pick the most gorgeous woman there and ask for a private dance, keep your phone handy. There was this beautiful brunette who looked a little older then the rest of the girls and was just stunning. She agreed and we went to a back room. She grinned widely as she was grinding into me thinking that the cage was something else. Then my KH texted me and said to ask her if it was ok to facetime with her and then show her my phone. I explained to her that my GF was also my Mistress and she wanted to facetime while I got the dance. She smiled even wider and was game for it. When she got in she explained I was caged, to please not mention it to anyone but make sure I went home near tears. As she grinded me they chatted for a few more minutes and then she even went way over time after we hung up asking all sorts of questions. She was very fascinated and clearly turned on by the idea. One of the hottest public outings outside of a D/s party I ever had.

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    And you can have him post here and PM a KH that he wants and needs to be secured and locked 24/7/365. And put it in writing to you - ideally on the back of one of his proof pix.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  12. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No one seemed interested in doing this? I was thinking about having our key held posting their cage check pics here so at least they would be public and that would be fun. I was thinking of asking a few key holders if they could ask him for verification pics on that thread and have him post when ever they wanted to ask as well. It would be fun if a few of us key holders could post to a thread and ask other people's key held partner to post a proof pick or tell them to say something nice to their Keyholder or buy them flowers. I would like to be able to tell another persons key held to go tell your Keyholder how much you are great full for them and come post what you said. Things like that. I would love if a Keyholder my husband did not know told him to buy me flowers or compliment me. It would be fun if another key holder demanded a proof pic and he posted it. I really don't know how to make that happen here or if there is any interest. Maybe if the mansion had a game room we could make up a few games and tell outlet key held men to play them and see what worked out. I would like one where key held men posted on what they liked about their Keyholder or posted pics of what gifts they bought for their Keyholder or even a picture of all the dishes done. That way their would be some healthy compition amongst the key held to please us. I could even go tell my hubby browse the "trophy room" on the chastity mansion, see what other men have done for their key holders and get some ideas and surprise me. I was just thinking of things we could do that would be fun. I don't know who runs things around here on this site but a "game room" or challenge room, maybe a trophy or tribute room where key held could praise their keyholders and post pics of what they had done or gifts they had bought for their keyholders. Lots of ideas. Anyone have any ideas or know how to make something like this happen here. I thought it would be fun.

rcm41595 likes this.
  13. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Maybe a "what have you (key held) done for me (Keyholder) lately" thread. My husband does all kinds of things for me and I would like a thread where he could show it off. I am sure your locked up men (or women) would have some tips or some examples he could learn from.

14. MistressDee

MistressDee Member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    I am in a long distance relationship and currently have my boyfriend locked up, but i am finding it hard to think of punishments for him when he disobeys me and the rules, what have you done to punish him when you arent with him?

slave_m likes this.
  15. Michael1982

Michael1982 New member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    1. Make him put clothespins on his nipples while you tell him to jerk off and then stop him before he cums.
    2. Make him whip his balls and cock.
    3. Make him put ice or toothpaste on his cock to kill his hardon.
    3. Make him put wax ob his cock and nipples or anywhere you want.
    4. Make him put clothespins on his sack rofl
    5 Make him pull and take off the clothespins on his nipples and sac.
    I hope you have plenty for the time.
    Cheers

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    make him have a nasty spiky thing put in his cage, giggle. :)

Guest 7272 and MistressDee like this.
  17. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Well I am guessing you are using web cams .
    There are countless things you cando to him while you watch.
    To prepare him mentally for total obedience you might want to use a few military brainwashing techniques.
    Have him email you every 45 minutes around the clock for 3 days during a long weekend. Have him set his alarm so he jumps out of bed and begins typing, telling how dedicated he is to you ,and how he lives only to obey and please you.
    Have him repeat phrases, and If he can send recordings , so much the better , he cant copy and paste them.
    For great ideas I suggest a blog by :"cruel mistress sarah " She offers all kinds of methods of long distance domination, and also is into phone sex, but her articles she mails out is what I would suggest .
    Have him suck cock, j/o and swallow his cum, tie large pop bottle to his nuts then have him partially fill it with water and as it dangles have him jump and jerk , or just jump. Add more weight by adding more water.
    Have fun.

MistressDee likes this.
  18. Guest 7272

Guest 7272 New member

Local Time:
    I don't know about other men, but I don't think my brain will let me whip my own balls with any scary/painful/punishing amount of force.

AlanThom likes this.
  19. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    I am sharing this conversation with Her. Thank you all for the intersting ideas!!!!

20. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    I can usually give myself a very hard stoke with length of cable ( cablevision cable) , but I have to work up to it and usually across my thighs. It takes quite a few minutes to give myself a second one . After two I'm cured of wanting another.

kellysbitch likes this.
  21. SUBBYCUCKY97

SUBBYCUCKY97 Looking for a push in the right direction.

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    can I play, please

22. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Dear Dogchasesdcats,
    I very much enjoyed reading your posts, and find your suggestions a great idea.

Before I go any farther I want you to know I'm a sissy, and see a non pro Lady several times a year for a few days to a little over a week at a time. She has me caged when seeing her, but I'm more of a part time sub and loose interest if the stimulation from serving her isn't constant. It usually gets boring after the second day and I hang in for a few more days before rudely ignoring her texts. I don't get any thrill from following her around as she shops, and if I'm not being humiliated and/or treated like the inferior sub I am , it is like I'm just a taxi driver.
    I'm thinking your club may help me and others who have no owner.
    OK that's enough about me,

I'm wondering about your "club " allowing subs without KH's to join too . Most men who are into chastity and submission have no one to own or hold their key. They are faced with cold pro Dominatrixes, who only want their money.
    I just read this thread this morning so My ideas have not all come together , and I'm sure many more positive things will pop up as I think about the benefits to both caged and key holding members.

Lets say sub A joins your club, he would write a detailed letter explaining what he is looking for and his approximate location . He would state his areas of expertise , besides his occupation , he may be an excellent handy man, or house painter.
    His post would be read by all members, and with luck he would be chosen by a Lady to " try him out" .
    All communication would be public to all club members. Therefore giving other potential "owners" an idea of what the sub is good for ( if anything) . If Lady A finds him not to her liking perhaps another Lady who has been monitoring the posts will find him to her liking , and try her hand at enslaving him.

Other Ladies would add their suggestions and even inferior males could suggest things from their point of view.
    Once a Lady claims a sub as her property ,it would be her choice to continue to have post online or not
    If the sub had no takers , he would be placed in the slave pool, and depending on his abilities and education, he would be put to good use by any of the Ladies who had errands for him to run.
    The sub could be put to work doing research for projects such as gathering information an anything from how to raise the best tomatos, to how to file for a divorce in a certain jurisdiction.
    I once had a Pro Dominatrix who I fell in love with .She was from another town, and she had me researching income tax rulings ,and forming a Ltd. company to get a tax break.
    She had me sign her up for memberships on discount airlines and find hotels and their rates for her .
    Anything she wanted to know ,she just asked me to find out .

It might be pushing things at first , but if the sub posted his general location , say within 50 miles or so, and if he was a bit of a handy man , he could be put to use at no cost . His reward would be negotiated beforehand, like maybe a whipping when the job was completed satisfactorily. Once the sub performed a task and was given a gold star by the Lady using him others may follow suit knowing him to be "safe" .
    Before any of this would take place many safe guards would be set up. The sub might perform his duties with several people present for safety reasons. As the sub earned the Ladys confidence things may change. I'm sure many Ladies would like their lawns mowed, and sidewalks cleared of snow . This could be done with out the sub even meeting the Lady .He would gradually win her trust and maybe things could go from there.

If a Lady wanted more than one sub serving her this would be a great way to start a table.
    The main thing is that there is a huge surplus of unused subs willing to serve ( desperately willing).
    I hope I didn't get to carried away with my thoughts .
    nikkel

Users found this page by searching for:

1. male chastity keyholder photo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice