Anyone getting a Thanksgiving orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Nov 24, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    My wife suggested sex tonight for the holiday which is something she never does. She even unlocked me so I expected a holiday orgasm since most of my orgasms are on major holidays but all I got was edged about 10 times and then held my wife as she used her vibrator to have an intense orgasm that had me panting afterwards too. Supposedly I am not due for an orgasm until June but we have xmas and Valentine's Day so I can at least have some hope. Problem is that after 3 weeks I do not feel horny anymore. In fact, I was not in the mood for sex tonight at all but she was so I joined in. Every year I am locked in chastity, my sex drive dies a little. My wife would love if it went away for good.

How about you guys? Anyone expecting to get their turkey stuffed?

spider203 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    As I am British and we don't celebrate thanksgiving I very much doubt it! Also I am away for several days starting Sunday so again I very much doubt anything will happen any time soon. Elle certainly isn't making any hints as to how long this current period is going to last for.

I sort of understand what you mean about the levels of desire dipping after three weeks or so. I am at the start of my third month and I have to say that while my levels can be encouraged by Elle most of the time they seem to be non-existent. It is almost as if my head has given up and accepted what is happening as the default situation. In a way it has given up hoping.

3. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I know I won't be getting one as we won't be together. We will be together for the long weekend starting Friday, but I doubt I will be having any orgasms. My guess is she will have many and if I'm lucky get a ruined, and that's fine with me.

4. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Ms. K/H mentioned a while back that I wasn't going to be released before Thanksgiving. I quite flippantly asked this Thanksgiving or next? No further conversation at that point. It's now Thanksgiving and I'm hoping for at least being released for an erection even possibility to masturbate but won't know until she gets up and hope she remembers her comment or no release at all.
    Jamie

5. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Nope! Mistress Sonia never gives Her slave a day off from being locked and obedient for any reason. She simply sent me a nude selfie of Herself and wished Her slave happy frustrating holiday and to enjoy dinner with family with Her balls collared.

Enjoy fellow Americans.

6. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    No. I won't even be unlocked for a few minutes to have a holiday erection and the way she is talking I might not get an orgasm until after the new year. Besides, this is her period week so no matter what holiday it is, there is no teasing or play whatsoever and I am to remain locked up continuously while she is on her 7 days of "fake" birth control pills.

7. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Nope, there was a slight possibility but that wouldn't have been until this evening and if we weren't too tired from the holiday. Mistress has come down with a cold so that pretty munched sealed my fate on that one. I'll spend the rest of the day taking care of her and our toddler. Not sure sure if we're going to skip going to my parents or not.

8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Glad that I am not alone. Today she had me perform oral on her until she had another orgasm. Problem is that she reached an orgasm in under a minute. My wife orgasms by just looking at it. :) I reminded her that she had 6 orgasms in the last 5 days and she replied that is only 6 that I know about since her vibrator goes with her into her private bedroom every night.

She is still talking about waiting until June but thinks I cannot last that long. She is probably right but she has thrown down the gauntlet and challenged me so maybe I can make it but I doubt it. I am hoping for a xmas orgasm when she is in a kind mood and I buy her a nice gift.

9. squier

squier Junior Member

tech consultant
    Germany, the wild south
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    No thanksgiving orgasm for me. Sad :( for that little slaves horny soul ...... but I got used to it. There exist no fixed days for orgasm. It all depends on her mood and my behaviour.
    We are in holidays for the next week. So she wrote me a note when she left home this morning and puted it on my desk. A list of chores to do until Tuesday and a warning to better do them as quick and perfect as I know she expects me to do. And she wrote a ps. If I do my things very good, there might be something waiting .... and it starts with an "o". :)o_O:rolleyes:
    But folks, I know my KH very well. The note only tells that there might be an "o", but it does not tell WHO is about to get it!
    Anyway I will do my chores as best as I can because I know I cant subdue my hope this "o" means me.

10. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    So Thanksgiving has come and gone and No holiday orgasm here. Although at the end of the evening and in bed she did tell me I did a great job with dinner. After some cuddling she did tell me she want to give me my desert, sooooo I did get the honor of pleasuring her 2 or 3 times. :p:p:p

11. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    No Thanksgiving relief for me. I was encouraged earlier in the evening by her telling me not to have dessert because I'd have it at home (we dined at friends home). When we arrived home, my dessert readily awaited between her legs. Hopefully by Christmas, she'll let me pleasure her again.

12. Spookiie

Spookiie Active member

OTR truck driver Owner Operator
    Interstate somewhere USA
    Local Time:
    :) I did! But that's it till Christmas for me...

13. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    No orgasm for me. I was not expecting one either. We had 25 family members over for thanksgiving so between me cooking, cleaning and entertaining and maybe a few alcoholic drinks and a niece that stayed overnight there was no chance of either of us having an orgasm.

14. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I'm thankful for any orgasm that I get!

15. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    Amen Donna Sue!!!!!

16. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Apparently not. Earlier, she said I should wait until Thanksgiving so I'm thankful. Then she slapped my balls for being so shameful. But the day came and went. On a whim, she gave me one regular full orgasm in the past three months, mid-way through Locktober, and then she locked me up again. All the releases she gives me now are gentle, with minimal stimulation. I'm immediately grateful for her touch, and any edging she provides me.

17. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Not me, i have to wait till christmas

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice