Still able to cum?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WinstonLV93, Jan 31, 2017.

1. WinstonLV93

WinstonLV93 Member

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    So I have started my chastity journey 20 days ago. Like all guys who are locked up (I think) we try to find a way to masturbate. And I did I find that grabbing the top of the cage and pulling up and down I can still get off. How can I stop this from happening. I am currently wearing an A269-1 cage with a 45 mm cage. Please help I wanted to feel frustrated but knowing I can still get off makes me annoyed.

2. im_not_here

im_not_here Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Yeah, if you enter into this thinking it's impossible to get relief with the cage, you're going to have a bad time.

Most cages are deterrents, at best. To get anything close to remotely secure, you're going to want to spend big money for a full belt.

Obviously, not many are going to spend that big on a fetish/lifestyle they are not 100% set on. An alternative way is just mental conditioning. It's not that I can't cum while locked up. It's that I'm not allowed to try. If you can condition yourself to think like that, I'm betting your sessions will go a bit more smoothly.

Kendall1970 and Zeb6 like this.
  3. WinstonLV93

WinstonLV93 Member

Local Time:
    I think my main concern is that I can still get hard. Like when I get hard it feels like the device is riding up. Would a smaller ring help with that?

4. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    Does it ever slip off, or your balls pull or slip out. Some time I could wear it for days, but other times my balls would painfully pull back and out.
    I recently got a smaller base ring from 40 to 38mm, it was considerably smaller and took time to get used to.
    But I haven't backed out of it.
    Sometimes it have to be careful not to cum when I grab it by the lock shake my cage, I don't even have to be hard. It doesn't stop me from cumming, it helps me to not cum.

Kendall1970 likes this.
  5. WinstonLV93

WinstonLV93 Member

Local Time:
    No my balls have yet to come out of ring. I have a 40 mm cock ring but I could only get one ball in I could never get both in that's why I'm hasty on getting a smaller ring.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    Both balls go in, need a bigger ring, and a smaller cage.

7. WinstonLV93

WinstonLV93 Member

Local Time:
    I have the perfect ring already and I doubt I can find a cage smaller the actual cage is 25 mm.

Does anyone think a barbed anti off ring would help?

8. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    I had a device will an anti off ring, that had rounded parturitions. And it pinched and even rounded tips.it caused a sore, it had to knock them off and file it down, so they are not good for extended wear. You may like kales' teeth, but don't know that you could wear that long term either.
    I think if you want to defeat the device, you will. I posted a question about cumming while caged, and some said that they were able to cum just from eating pussy and not even a full belt could completely prevent orgasm.

Locked_Dick likes this.
  9. WinstonLV93

WinstonLV93 Member

Local Time:
    I think my real problem is just that I want to get off. I have to get back into the mind set that I'm not allowed to get off

10. Jbriton

Jbriton Member

Redlands California
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    I've had some mental conditioning and now I can't cum even if I masturbate so I don't have that problem. I have only been able to cum by my wife's handy work or by having sex. I thought maybe I was just desensitized but if that were the case she wouldn't be able to get me off either. It's always taken me a long time so I'm not shocked but I am a little upset I can't do it even if I wanted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice