This device has obvious uses

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Oct 8, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Especially for remote keyholders :)

Thought I would share it as I am thinking of getting one so that Mistress can unlock me remotely if she chooses too...I guess a security tagged lockbox is cheaper...but a security tag can be accessed any time be it with retribution...however this lock box can not be accessed without mistress sending me a code.

The lock is controlled by an app, the code can be set to only be valid for certain amounts of time...so there is even more fun to be had there....Mistress can send a code that is only valid for 3 minutes before I have to send a picture to her with the lock box closed again...which...of course means it cant be opened again until Mistress generates a new code..and the key had better be back in there ...lol...I doubt I could take my cage of and cum and put it back on and put the key back in 3 minutes...but I would bloody try if i had permission...lol....a good tease is for her to send me a code thats valid for 10 minutes when she knows I am 10 minutes from home (mistress always knows where I am because of find my friends)

clever device...it does not need to be connected to the internet but it needs to be paired to the app installed on the phone...then the lock stays synchronized to the phones app even without internet or other connection.

https://www.igloohome.co/products/keybox/

Worth the money and a lot cheaper than Chronovault and a lot more rugged...lol I wonder how many of them they actually sell lol.

Anyone got one? or used one?

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    Interesting!

3. Zaar31

Zaar31 Member

Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    Thanks for sharing

4. Keyholdlady

Keyholdlady New member

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Yes. The igloo lock box works well.

5. den_sub

den_sub Junior Member

Retired
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Yes, I have one. My Keyholder has the account and access. Set up requires that the person issuing the codes (my keyholder) synch their phone to the lock with bluetooth, so they must be physically close. After that, the lock can be anywhere, and the keyholder can send an access code to open the lock. We've used it for about a year, and it works well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice