Is there a cage that absolutely prevents orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Danny94, Jul 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Spanishinchastity

Sales Manager
    Spain
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    I assume you are talking about penis stimulation.

I can reach orgasm with other parts of my body, also a couple of times I reached the orgasm by worshiping my GF feet

2. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Like escape, I think the question is: what cage will make it too difficult or costly for me to climax?

I’m in a copy of a Ridgid Chastity ball trap cage. Surprisingly comfortable and effective. Too heavy for small vibrators to have much effect. Ball trap makes stroking and jiggling ineffective. The two together don’t work. Other ways that people have mentioned, nipples and prostate, don’t work on me. So, I can’t climax and M has complete control over that.

Now, I expect that a big vibrator like a Magic Wand would make me climax but all these are locked in a safe that on M can open. I could just buy another big vibrator. It would be here in a couple days and I could climax. Or I might be able to train myself to climax from prostate stimulation.

But I don’t do that. For me, that is the cutoff of difficulty and cost. I’ll cheat with what I have on hand, but I won’t spend money and plan ahead.

3. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    In my experience, whether you can reach orgasm in a chastity cage is age dependant. I’m sure it would have been quite easy when I was young. Now, with advancing years, there is no way I can get an orgasm when locked. Not only that, but the post orgasmic drops get longer and deeper so I’m grateful that a chastity device can deny orgasm and that I have a wife who sees the benefit of having me locked into one. For young folk that's something to look forward to

4. Mistress Keena

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Not really. There's a decent amount of female chastity and orgasm denial sites on BDSMLR or Reddit but nothing that impresses me whatsoever. Just pictures and captions, often with extremely poor grammar. Tantalism.org was more of an actual site that people told stories, some true and some undoubtedly not true but that's OK because there were a few excellent writers on there, especially my Susan, that electrified the audience. They also had a great chat room in there for quite a while named Gabbly that no longer exists. It's truly a shame that the owner decided to call it quits. :(

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Hahahah, so, just like 99% of the internet then.

They had a male chastity board, but it wasn't heavily used. I used to post there until I found other groups, and then started blogging. Too bad they took down the site.

Mistress Keena likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice