Head Games

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Dec 28, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    Question for men who have experience with longer term denial...by day 3 locked my head is so filled with fantasies and craziness and then certainly by day 7 I'm unable to concentrate much or leave my wife alone. I've not made it past day 11...and then in the past we'd stop playing at that point (make love and not lock back up for a while)... do the crazy sex thoughts and inability to concentrate ever subside with more "practice" or longer denial? Thanks...

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    Yes the ability to concentrate comes back as being locked up becomes "normal". It's the novelty that is keeping you over excited. Most men's hormones settle down after sometime between one week and four. After that, you just stay in that happy place, until and unless you have a full orgasm, then you get the post orgasm downer and start all over again.

What makes it easier is to concentrate on her orgasms, not your lack of them. You'll start getting pleasure from her having them, and the more you do that, the easier and more pleasurable it gets.... For both of you.

3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    I appreciate the reply, thank you. I hope so! My SO is experimenting with getting her orgasm before I am unlocked (though she loves me inside her) so we will see if / when it can progress to only her being satisfied. Right now I am letting her run the show and see where it leads without suggesting too much.

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    after years i still get the craziness and horniness

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It stops being all-encompassing after a while. To begin with, the novelty means you can't think of anything else. Eventually you get over that but you will find that every now and then, with no real reason, you'll get very horny again. Good luck.

6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    That's how we started off. It's as much about her getting used to you not having orgasms as it is for you.

Initially, after a month, my SO just couldn't resist unlocking me to have PIV. Now, she gets multiple orgasms from oral every time we have 'sex', so she just doesn't feel the need to unlock me at all. In fact, for more than the last year, I can only remember once when she unlocked me for sex, any other time it's always been for something like a doctor's appointment. Not only that, when I did get unlocked, she'd 'take advantage' and we'd have PIV before I was locked up again, but now, I'll do whatever it was I was unlocked for, and then just get locked back up again.

But am I happy? Yes, very much so. We always were close, but we're so much closer now. The intimacy and the sex is so much deeper and more frequent with our 'little secret'. I adore the ground she walks on, and it's obviously improved how we both feel towards each other. Who'd have thought that one partner never having or expecting an orgasm could be so sexually intense?
    I must correct you on one small point though. It's not about you "not being satisfied". If we didn't get satisfaction, we wouldn't do it. Orgasm denial is just a different and better way of getting that long term satisfaction.

We all do chastity slightly differently, but that's my take on it.

FPH, borbulls1961, WEC and 1 other person like this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You do learn to cope and work around it, I still have times when I get over whelmed with the horniness, I find reading to help, to just have half an hour with a book, or watch some tv, Just be carful what you watch though! One day without thinking I decided to watch voyager and the sight of 7 0f 9 in her silver catsuit didn’t help at all!

meuk85 and M PowerYou like this.
  8. ballsblue

ballsblue Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    Be careful what you wish for... Once she realizes she can have her satisfaction without having to deal with your climax dripping down her leg, you may find yourself locked for much longer..
    And yes, it does become easier, but even after years and long lockups there are times where the frustration becomes kinda overwhelming and you really question why you did this... Those times are often infrequent and often fleeting..

9. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    This is fascinating for me - I'm going into a 7 day lockdown probably now starting early next week but remotely given covid circumstances .

What I've noticed are the different motivations by different people & especially amongst Mistresses.

My own Mistress has a lower libido than she had pre aged 60 but she still enjoys me giving oral especially when locked up, knowing I can't cum - equally important is that fact she has full control of my manhood when I'm locked up and that I'm also get plaything as no real woman would consider me manly enough given my forced inability to come.

I'm very much in that learning process of its Mistress interests first and that once I better understand this perhaps more privileges will be given to me. Or, maybe not, and it's to be lip service for a very long time to com.

Hkeye and bondinchas like this.
  10. ballsblue

ballsblue Junior Member

Local Time:
    If you haven’t already gotten there, you will view any opportunity to service your mistress as a reward and will gain enormous gratification and satisfaction when she enjoys her much deserved climax.. You will value her orgasms as much or more than your own.. I am longing to go down on my Goddess as we speak.. I anxiously await the time when she is in the mood to avail herself of my service.. In the meantime, I am left to deal with my frustration..

Hkeye and valesk25 like this.
  11. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    fully agree Balls blue - plus, given covid and the distance thing, I haven't even got the chance of lip service for a while yet. Doubly frustrating as Mistress will love the fact that I'm locked and getting no satisfaction whatsoever.

12. M PowerYou

M PowerYou Member

Organizer
    Currently in Florida, exploring diff. cities
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm amazed how often I hear something similar from people living this lifestyle, not at all what you would think considering most men's obsession with their own orgasms and quest for more PIV. Even after my own experience in a relationship with a female dominant and sometimes being cuckolded because that still involved frequent PIV sex, I would have guessed that more PIV sex would equal a closer emotionally, more loving relationship and less PIV would equal less emotional bonding and love. But after doing some reading on the "biological and emotional chemistry of desire" and hearing interviews with quite a few couples with men in chastity I can understand it better and am very impressed with the benefits.
    I do wonder if there is a difference between those of us men who are by our nature more giving and considerate of our partners (and therefore more willing to be in chastity) compared to more self centered, typical men. It will be interesting to see what we learn as more studies are done and as the younger generations seem to embrace chastity and FLRs and abandon older traditional rules about relationships.
    Thank you to all the couples that share your experiences and knowledge with us here.

bondinchas and Ulex_ like this.
  13. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    I totally agree about the closeness; I have never been closer with another human than I am with my Mistress now. I maybe get to cum every 6 weeks ish, PIV once every few months absolute tops, although she does love anal (giving it and receiving it! Who doesn't?). The whole intimacy of the sex games in an FLR, and the complete honesty and openness are just so liberating and amazing. Honestly, seeing Mistress cum is the best thing for me, and given the choice, I would choose to see her cum rather than cum myself. Anything that I know is turning Mistress on instantly gets me going.

Since breaking up for Christmas on the 16th, I have been in an endless state of sexual excitement, my cock has not stopped dripping! I get up in the morning to make a cuppa and it literally runs down my legs. I'm 51 now and more horny than when I was sixteen; I wouldn't trade this life for anything.

Hkeye, meuk85, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice