Question for the keyholders here.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by caged to honor wife, Oct 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    my wife and I were talking while she was tracing her finger around the bars of my cage and very full balls and she out of the blue asked a question I hadn't thought of before. she wanted to know how keyholders, if given the choice or, hypothetically, had full authority over all men to decide which penises were to be locked. what would be their criteria for deciding which penises were locked. For example, size- would all penises fall victim, or would it be the ones under 8 inches automatically be locked by them? the males attitude? Maybe if he was known to masturbate behind her back? infidelity, etc.?

what would your criteria be? would any keyholder lockup a 9" monster?

also what would be the deciding factor for allowing a release from chastity? would you ever allow him to be free if it were totally up to the women

please KH's responses are preferred.

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    While not a key holder, I do feel that an easy to verify objective standard ought to be deployed. Therefore, penis size would serve as a good indicator. 6” or less: locked

caged to honor wife likes this.
  3. Deleted member 96384

To be locked is a choice by the individual or the owner”mistress/keyholder” so size is not the point. It’s the control. I am locked most of the time and I’m 7-8. All my past mistresses have just wanted the control.

SubSnuggler and true42 like this.
  4. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:
    i said "hypothetically" but i do strongly feel that in the not so distant future that women will have had enough and take over. so take your pick either hypothetically or potentially one day soon reality. I believe it should be their choice.

Deleted member 96384 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    I agree.

6. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    Not all men react to chastity the same way: members of this forum are more likely to be favorable towards it, but there are men who continuously react sullenly, or with rage.

If I were suddenly Queen of All Teh Penises, I’d have to filter for ability to consent: due to mental and emotion challenges, some people cannot legally consent to such lock-up and may end up doing themselves harm in reaction to it.

After fit and objective comfort (are there sharp edges? Sores? Signs of skin irritation?), there’s been attention to and adjustments for certain types of wearer complaints. After that, there’s be observation of demeanor.

I expect that some eligible men would gentle into it, and others wouldn’t, irrespective of penis size. If chastity devices are a hammer, not every penis is a nail.

slave_m, Rectrix and SubSnuggler like this.
  7. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    My wifemistress:

It isnt a question of size. All cocks should be caged.
    Chastity, matriarchat and female domination are after her thought the best solutions for a relationship and for the society.
    This means that also men, which arent in a relationship should wear cages and should be kept chaste.

It reduces the male characteristics like impulsivity, aggression and machism.
    She insists on metal cages or, if the sub has the right proportions, also a belt.

It should for sure be the woman, who chooses what happens with the cock.
    When it is locked open, when it is played with. The man has nothing to say. Homosexual sex is also a good opportunity for women.
    The locks should be "pickproof". Not these cheep chinese locks are not practable.

If the cock shall be used for reproduction it should also be unlocked. No milking and artificial insemination. ( which in my opinion would be the i point of the chastity life.)

Littlejt1 and Rectrix like this.
  8. magzine2

magzine2 New member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    that isnt a relationship.

KMW’s likes this.
  9. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    My Keyholder Wife doesn't believe all cocks should be caged, particularly single males.

She does think that it's a good choice for males in a relationship IF both parties agree. She doesn't think that all married males are a good fit for chastity; BUT she thinks the superior male is one that IS a good fit of chastity. Males that aren't suited for chastity probably aren't suited for her preferred relationship style.

In other words, it's kind of a self-selecting self-validating thing for my Wife. Her criteria isn't based on penis size or gender, it's based on strength of personality and ability to submit.

Kat9s toy likes this.
  10. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    "This means that also men, which arent in a relationship should wear cages and should be kept chaste."

I don't think you will find many people that agree the government should be in charge of everyone's genitals.

11. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    If the government was a female led government maybe yes.
    And of course it would be a longer lasting process to make people believe that the proposed way of living is the best they can imagine.
    People are easily to be led into a direction.

It has already been drawn by Aldous Huxley in " A brave new world" where the people go into a house where they are killed on their 60th birthday to keep the birth deth ratio in a steady level and to keep the people healthy. You can make a society want this and find this as normal.

Human sacrifices, the blood games in the roman empire and so on. Just a matter of the right words in the right place.

I even experienced this during my visit to Kuba, where I met - measured at our lifestyle and wealth - the poorest people I have ever seen. Well they were fine and they had everything what they needed for to live.
    When I asked some, surely not all, of them, what they think about kuba and their lifestyle. If they miss wealth, prosperity, goods we have in the western world and so on.

Some said: Yes of course! But the most of them just said something like: " I am working for myself and the people in my country. I dont work for big companies, that they earn much more money with my work than I get. I have everything I need to live. In your country they make you believe you need several things to live: cars, expensive watches, Iphones, TVs and so on.
    They thought we western people are the victims of the capitalism - which surely is true and that they are free.
    In the western view it is vice versa.
    Strange isnt it?

In other countries it is common that penises are circumsized or even women are cut mutilated. For them this is just their culture, for us it is a human crime.

I guess it could be easyly done, past has shown this, to change a society and implement a matriarchal system, where all men are caged and women lead the world.
    If it works it will stay.

But these are just decisions.

12. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, you seemed to have completely missed the point of Brave New World.

13. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    No I dont think so. But it seems you are taking this too serious.

14. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    I take human rights very seriously. Without them this site wouldn't exist.

Servus likes this.
  15. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Which is really very important.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice