A locking strap/belt that attaches to the cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by herpdiderp, Sep 29, 2023.

1. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    I’ve seen a number of cages that come with a harness/strap/belt which wraps around the waist to add support. I read from another post on here a while ago that said such a thing could be used to make your device a little more “inescapable” if it’s a non stretch material, holds the cage close and tight, and locks. But most cages I see with one of these included don’t fit these criteria, and I can’t find a strap or accessory that would work. All I find are the stretchy non-locking ones. Does anyone have a link to something that could work, or have ideas on how I can fashion my own?

2. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    It depends on what qualifies as inesapable. A cheap, free, solution is a string or a long shoelace. You can attach this to the cage and wrap it tie it around you waist. The inecapable part can be done in one of two ways: Tie a not and then cover it with wax from candle that only your KH has, or you can tie it tight, take the cage and string off, then use a lighter to melt the string itself together. Now you can always cut the string with a pair of scissors, but in reality, regardless of what you use, you'll be able to cut it.

3. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    Right, which is kinda why I put inescapable in quotes. It’s obviously not. I’d like find something that attaches to the base ring, and then tightens around the back like a belt, then locks. But…

4. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah, which is how I use it. I actually have a few picture in the gallery here of my "string". There's a picture there that I uploaded today that shows how I configure things for sleeping so that night erections don't pull the cage out. I do wrap it either around the base ring, around a cock ring inside the spacer, or around the post that connects the base ring to the cage. If I couldn't untie it, and didn't cut it, I wouldn't be able to get it off without unlocking. I'm sure I could build something pretty easily with stuff I could find at home depot. Use one way screws to clamp a cable together that's nice and tight and attaches to the post (I have a vice, there's a 1/4 inch where the post is exposed through the spacer).

5. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    For instance, something like this:
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbil...1?MERCH=REC-_-atc-_-300019543-_-300018981-_-N
    and this:
    Everbilt 1/16 in. Aluminum Ferrule and Stop Set 43274 - The Home Depot
    Would probably work on my vice. What I'd do is take the wire rope, create a loop on one end, slide the amuminum ferrule through the wire and onto the free end of the loop. Then attach it to the post, wrap the wire rope around my body, cut it to close to the right length, slide another ferrule on the new end, wrap the end around the post, and create another loop, pull it tight, (as tight as I want it to be, then slide the ferrule so I can place the remaining end of the wire rope into it and clamp it shut.

Not sure I described it well. Maybe I'll actually play with this this weekend. It seems to me, I'd end up with a pretty secure 1/16 inch wire rope, attached to the post so it could not be removed without unlocking. The wire rope would be pretty strong. You'd need a wire cutter to get it off.

I bought a strap from the vice folks. It used a cock ring that you put on inside the cage. I hated it. The cock ring was too small, and the strap was elastic. So it didn't hold anything in place. I felt it was just for show, yet it didn't look that good. So, this is something I'm trying to solve as well. Besides not being able to pull out if the rope is tight enough, to me the big plus is it'll hold the cage tight for night erections.

6. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    A couple years ago there was a device that was a combination ball-trap cage and locking waist belt. It did not have a strap through the crotch to the back of the belt so it was not a full belt. I thought this a likely solution for security. The waist belt prevents you from pulling the device down to pull out the back. The ball-trip prevents you from lifting the device up to pull out the bottom.
    There were Chinese copies. However, a quick search of AliExpress didn’t turn up any. there a lot of options now. But, it is probably still out there.
    I never bought one because the belt would be too much for daily wear. I solved security with a PA.

7. mikup2000

mikup2000 Member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Hi posted this before, but here is my solution....I use a 'long link' stainless steel chain, round the waist, i thread 1 end through the last link in the other end of the chain and put this link over the post on base ring before fitting cage and locking (i had to widen the gap in the last link to fit over post and chain needs to be cut to length to suit you) looks good and adds to the feeling of being locked. I have worn this pretty much 24/7 for the last year with no major comfort problems, sleeping included.
    Link below (no pun intended)
    https://metalhardware.co.uk/long-link-chain-jsnl01-11
    I use 3mm version = JSNL03. Hope this is good for you.

8. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    Would you mind posting a pic of your cage and chain? Just so I can actually see how what you did?

9. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
  10. mikup2000

mikup2000 Member

Local Time:
    This is about the best photo i have available at moment (apologies for dick pic) but should show you how its done... photo taken while lying down so not shown to its best

Attached Files:

11. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    That's a pretty good setup. I have amost the same but with a solid wire rope with a plastic covering. I like the way yours connects to the post. If you wanted to tighten in a full link, you can remove a link, but can you tighten it a half link? This is some good enginuity. You must be an engineer.

12. herpdiderp

herpdiderp Member

Local Time:
    Okay this makes sense. I don’t think I can do the exact same thing with my cage, but i might be able to do something similar. Mine has two pegs on either side of the post that goes into the integrated lock. I could put a link around both of the pegs maybe. But it might allow for quit a bit of movement with the chain if it isn’t a tight fit… I can’t figure out how to attach an image at this moment, but you can see the one I’m talking about if you search “tightly packed chastity cage”

13. mikup2000

mikup2000 Member

Local Time:
    Been thinking about your situation..
    Thank you.. no, you can't alter half a link, but, as you are just lifting and and taking the weight of the cage and its contents, 15 mm increments are not really necessary.

14. mikup2000

mikup2000 Member

Local Time:
    Thinking, if instead of feeding end of chain through last link, you could feed through 1,2 or 3 links up. this would leave you 2 ends, 1 for each post. I have a similar cage with the 2 pins at home, am away at the moment but may experiment when i get back. Suspect there may be pinching issues but there is only one way to find out.

15. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Im really surprised no one seems to make locking straps/wires to go with cages they all seem to be just pop connectors which would help with holding the device in place but do nothing for security.

bug likes this.
  16. krobbe

krobbe New member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
  17. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    There is a guy on here that has exactly what you describe. A chain that attaches to both of the posts on his cage. He shared a pic of it. I can't remember his username right now. I'll try and find it if I can.

18. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
  19. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Badass work room sell a chain on etsy that fits on the posts

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice