Anyone know what kind of steel chastity device this is?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Sine Die, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Sine Die

Sine Die Member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Does anyone know what kind or make of chastity device this is?

It looks like a CB-6000 chrome but its not. Its looks very much like a CB-3000 as the air vents are in the same place but i don't think it is a CB-3000. The rings are also different which is why i don't think its from the CB range. The spacer is also different.

The device looks like it is made of steel or metal which is why i want to know what kind it is.

Attached Files:

2. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    It's called 'The Fort' http://www.devus.co.uk/zenstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1697

It is virtually identical to the CB3000 but made of steel. The picture is a bit misleading about the rings. In the picture they are wearing 2 rings instead of the usual 1. Which is also why you think the spacers are different, they're not, apart from being made of steel.

I spent the best part of 3 years in one. It does provide a different sensation to a plastic cage.

3. Sine Die

Sine Die Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the name of it.

It does look like a good device. How does it feel to wear, is the worth buying or would i be better going for a different steel device.

4. sissy_maid_melody

Local Time:
    Is it worth buying ? Sadly with every person being different it's a difficult one to answer.

Certainly it suited me and Mistress enjoyed the solidity of it. Due to lots of travelling I was unable go with a proper metal belt, so for us this was a step up from the plastic devices without going the full way.

Whilst not indestructible it would require a hacksaw to break out of it and one is very aware that it's not going to split at the seams, indeed there's no give in it at all. Yes it is somewhat heavier than the CB3000, but with proper fitting you don't really notice after a while.

The biggest difference for me was just how effective it was at eliminating sensation compared to the plastic CB3000. Mistress would often require majot teasing sessions using a Magic Wand played on the CB. In the plastic CB3000 the vibrations would shoot through the plastic and I would have to be very careful after only a minute or two to make sure I didn't cum. In contrast, the Fort suppressed almost all sensations. The same play with the Magic Wand could barely be felt. Though the small amount that did get through could be very insiduous and after an hour of teasing one could be very desperate and leaking, but unable to induce enough sensation to go over the edge.

Your mileage may vary. It is perhaps a step up from a plastic device, but it's not a substitute for a proper and secure belt.

5. Sine Die

Sine Die Member

Local Time:
    It sounds then like it would be a good step up from the plasitc CB-6000 that i own.

Interesting to know that it is a bit more effective in eliminating sensation compared to the plastic device. I have been able to cum while fully locked in the CB-6000 so a metal device might prevent that from happening as theres not much point being locked in chastity if i can still cum.

A full belt like the Neosteel would be my ideal chastity device but the price is too much for one so i have to go for the next best thing.

As it is made from metal there would be no risk of it splitting at the seams.

I might buy this device sometime.

6. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    I eliminated my problems of being too "free" and able to do things I shouldn't in the CB-6000 by moving to the CB-6000s.

deena

7. Sine Die

Sine Die Member

Local Time:
    I had been thinking about buying a CB-6000s before i seen The Fort.

The thing with the CB-6000 is even though i fill most of the cage when non erect is that there is enough room to move to have an orgasm if i have been locked up for a few days.

I was also a bit worried that the CB-6000s might be to small.

8. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    I have seen a CB6000s in real time, it is CUTE!
    But if you fill a regular length tube I can't see getting into the "s" version.

9. Sine Die

Sine Die Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for this piece of info.

I was even looking at the CB6000s again the other day on the internet and took some measurements of my CB6000 and how much space would be left if it was a CB6000s and there did not seem to be much space left (with the CB6000s measurements) so thought i would pass on buying a CB6000s.

The one thing i don't like about The Fort is that the pins are facing in the way rather than out which has sort of put me off buying one.

The search goes on for a steel device that i like.

10. sissy_maid_melody

Local Time:
    That's true, the design is the same as the pins for the CB2000/CB3000. Once I'd got the spacers sorted I took a hacksaw to the pins.

Just like the CB2000/CB3000, if the pins don't protrude beyond the A ring, then you can be reasonably comfortable. Of course, you don't resort to the hacksaw before you're sure about the fit. In my case I went to the Fort from a CB3000, so getting the fit right wasn't difficult.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice