May 29, 2024 at 2:11 AM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
5:19 AM
US

TangoSub

Long term member, Male, from US

Interesting twist... KH gave me a day out of chastity if I completed a chess puzzle/test successfully in a given time. Mind games indeed! May 25, 2024 at 10:39 PM

TangoSub was last seen:
May 29, 2024 at 2:11 AM
    1. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      tracking my KH locks from Chastisafe: ⠀●⠀Chastity (260d 15h 03m) ⠀ ●⠀Bondage (03d 13h 10m) ⠀ ●⠀Task (72d 15h 59m)
      1. Gwen Sissymittens
        Gwen Sissymittens
        Does that mean you've been in bondage for 3 straight days?
        Jun 4, 2023
      2. TangoSub
        TangoSub
        Its usually a series of bondage tasks that can run 1-4 hours over several days. My KH chooses to add bondage tasks (see my photos) sometimes for entertainment
        Jun 4, 2023
    2. Caged for life
      Caged for life
      Thank you for the likes
    3. Tracysg
      Tracysg
      Your pics are wonderful luv, you look great, thank you for sharing
      TangoSub likes this.
      1. TangoSub
        TangoSub
        Thank you for likes.
        May 22, 2023
    4. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      new photos posted ...lots of legs...thank you all who left Likes
    5. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      late check in / relock after hygiene and now I have a new punishment task from my KH. need to watch that clock closer next time.
    6. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Happy Friday all. Looking forward to my hygiene day and a good cleaning this weekend. Been a few weeks since.
    7. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      I have started back with a new key holder. My Mistress/Wife has returned my cage locking reasonability to my new online KH. I am excited.
    8. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Hygiene day! Always good to get a cleaning even if only "uncaged" for a 10 min
    9. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Thank you @Ms. Joanne for the likes of my photos. Very kind
      Ms. Joanne likes this.
    10. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Been away for bit. hope to be back on more soon. Take care all.
    11. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Hygiene day. Had my cage off for first time in a while for short period. Kind of felt naked until I put it back on.
    12. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Thank you for the "likes" on my photo's @Mistress K's Sissy . You are very kind. May I ask if ok to follow you?
      1. Deleted member 99665
        Deleted member 99665
        Of course you may. No need to ask
        Mar 12, 2023
        TangoSub likes this.
      2. TangoSub
        TangoSub
        Thank you. Taught to always ask first. Mistress would not be happy if I didnt.
        Mar 12, 2023
    13. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      awhile since "free" for anything except occasional cleanings for a few min. 28 days and at least 28 more per KH.... snickers bar?
    14. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      There are multiple/various tasks the KH assigns to complete the current/each program. Mistress/wife ensures I comply/complete each task
      Gwen Sissymittens likes this.
    15. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Current lock "program" : +24 days Total time locked with current KH: +374 days I am allowed hygiene for 10 min every 3-5 days
    16. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Mistress/wife and separate KH get interesting. KH task in BARA position, large butt plug, tied on floor for 1 hour. Mistress supervised
      The SubMachinist and Miss Bella like this.
      1. Miss Bella
        Miss Bella
        Sounds like the advantageous situation for you … what’s better than one dominant woman ? Two , of course ;)
        Feb 27, 2023
        TangoSub likes this.
    17. TangoSub
      TangoSub
    18. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      @Chris estim Thank you for the comments and the Likes on my photos
    19. TangoSub
      TangoSub
    20. TangoSub
      TangoSub
    21. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Body harness today and then in the corner for no movement time. Unfortunately I did move and received the required paddle on my bottom
      Gwen Sissymittens likes this.
    22. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      30 minutes punishment tonight humble position, rope tied from my cage to bed behind me. Paddle resting on my back. No movement allowed.
      Deleted member 37616 likes this.
    23. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Mistress/wife has told me to expect some playtime (for her) later today. No idea but happy and nervous same time. More to come.
    24. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Having a good day. Mistress seems pleased and KH hasnt tasked me ... so far. Hope all is going well for everyone else.
    25. TangoSub
      TangoSub
      Relaxing a bit after a long day. Must have done good...no punishments or tasks today!
      Jail Bird and Gwen Sissymittens like this.
  • About

US
    My key is held by:
    Miss Joan
    Keyholder of:
    Mistress/Wife
    Locked since:
    August 2021
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    currently locked in HT V5, other devices owned: CB6000 CB3000 Dreamloverlabs 2000
    Chastity resume:
    ChastiyMaze/Chastikey (Discord servers) participant for almost 2 years. Active locked by KH for more than 500 days.

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice